Author Topic: GetBig Poll: which would be a better direction for female bodybuilding?  (Read 8119 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
It's sad usage is neccesary to maintain so less muscle. why not go natural? theres nothing to win in this industry anyway.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Actually figure of now a days is often more muscular than female body buidling of the 1980s

I have worked out around a few npc national figure girls and in the off-season they get to be some pretty thick and muscular chicks...You would actually think that they are bodybuilders and not figure girls...In another 10 years figure competitions will look like women's bodybuilding of the mid to late 90's at the rate it is going right now unless something changes...
You Can't Do It!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I didnt see the choice "In the toliet"
L

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Why all the hate?  We're trying to make this a positive place.  So which look do you prefer: the old leather wallet or the blossoming feminine flower?

You're not making this a positive place. The only thing you do is: showing your true colour. The colour of a darkbrown turd. Well if that's what you are, I pity you.

I like both Lori's. They are both feminine. Both!

Another nice example is: Mavi Gioia.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
It's sad usage is neccesary to maintain so less muscle. why not go natural? theres nothing to win in this industry anyway.

I find that the adulation of the schmoe community is often confused with some sort of "quasi-celebrity".  They think they have "fans", when in reality all they have is a bunch of pervs who want to "wrestle" them...
w

knny187

• Getbig V
I like Lori...so I am trying to be gentle when I say this....

I believe that photo of her has been "touched up"

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
You're not making this a positive place. The only thing you do is: showing your true colour. The colour of a darkbrown turd. Well if that's what you are, I pity you.

I like both Lori's. They are both feminine. Both!

Another nice example is: Mavi Gioia.

Hey, why all the name calling ???  Let's keep this positive.  I respect your opinion.  BTW, hot pic of Mavi.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

blasphemy!
w

Stavios

they both look awesome IMO

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
they both look awesome IMO

Offcourse they do  ::)

Stavios

;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
allegiances & PC above honesty ::)
w

The Coach

Since I was there and that pic was taken awhile after that, I can tell you it wasn't touched up!!

knny187

• Getbig V
Since I was there and that pic was taken awhile after that, I can tell you it wasn't touched up!!

her face is not that smooth bro

sorry....

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
In all fairness to Rip, the pic I used of her in this thread is not all that flattering.  Here is a much better one...

That is some serioulsy sexy forehead vascularity :o
w

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Damn, why can't these women don't stay at home and prepare some good meals for their hard working men, why do they all need to DO something?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Damn, why can't these women don't stay at home and prepare some good meals for their hard working men, why do they all need to DO something?

I hear ya I have a ankle tracker on mine...If she goes over 20ft from the yard...BOOM!!! She just lost that leg....LoL 8)
You Can't Do It!!!

genrommel74

• Getbig III

That is what i am talking about. And if they have too, then jamie eason physique should be the goal

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
nothing bigger than this chick :)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Jamie is fine as hell.

Ridiculous ass.

Smoking bod.
\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
The first one is how today female BB should go and the second is how it should be

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
In all fairness to Rip, the pic I used of her in this thread is not all that flattering.  Here is a much better one...

That is some serioulsy sexy forehead vascularity :o

Wow, a contest day pic and vascularity.  Who would of ever thunk it.  ::)

As for the "frizz" tried to point out, to me that looks like the wind blowing in it, or "fly aways" and blondes (at least some) seem to have thinner hair than other hair colors.

I could pick out "frizz" exactly like that in photos of lots of other girls, in fact if Chams hair was blond I bet her pic would look a little "frizzy" by your standards.   

I bet some other people have taken pics where some hair could be considered dry or fly away looking, couldn't they?
   8)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
This "girl" is all roids!!  I can tell by her hair!!  Good thing that candle is not lit!   ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
This "girl" is all roids!!  I can tell by her hair!!  Good thing that candle is not lit!   ;D

::)

At the request of DP & CQ I am backing down.  All you Rip nuthuggers can go about your business...

ta ta :D
w

knny187

• Getbig V
::)

At the request of DP & CQ I am backing down.  All you Rip nuthuggers can go about your business...

ta ta :D

I don't care about either one dude....

but I had know idea who you were talking about