Author Topic: GetBig Poll: which would be a better direction for female bodybuilding?  (Read 8114 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Lori

Or Ripitup?

Honest question, no bashing please.  Just curious about what people prefer.  Which look would open up female bodybuilding to a broader audience ???
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....

Honest question, no bashing please.  Just curious about what people prefer.  Which look would open up female bodybuilding to a broader audience ???

Bring back the physique of Cory Everson.

That would bring FBB some appeal.

At her heaviest, Cory was still not a mass monster like the beasts you see of today.

She had crossover appeal.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
This is the tenth thread Mindspin has started which is about ripitupbaby.  :-\

he really has lost it this time. ;D

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama,
Rama Rama, Hare Hare

try that one, might do the trick broster!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Bring back the physique of Cory Everson.

That would bring FBB some appeal.

At her heaviest, Cory was still not a mass monster like the beasts you see of today.

She had crossover appeal.

DIV

It's not just the amount of muscle.  Cory was able to blend a very lean and very muscular physique, with oodles of sex appeal.  Today's female pros and national level competitors lack this magical combination.  They are very masculine looking, and have all the tell-tale signs of major drug abuse i.e, dry frizzy hair, leathry skin, etc.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
This is the tenth thread Mindspin has started which is about ripitupbaby.  :-\

he really has lost it this time. ;D

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama,
Rama Rama, Hare Hare

try that one, might do the trick broster!

Didn't know you were Hare Krishna...explains a lot.  BTW, this is not about Rip, but rather the look she represents.  Calm down tiger, there is no bashing going on.
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
I'd have to say both, since they both look like they are going in the same direction.

So you need a third pic that is a different look from the first 2.

:)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
I'd have to say both, since they both look like they are going in the same direction.

So you need a third pic that is a different look from the first 2.

One has dry frizzi hair and leathery skin due to male hormone use, the other does not...
w

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
They are very masculine looking, and have all the tell-tale signs of major drug abuse i.e, dry frizzy hair, leathry skin, etc.

Do either of the women above show signs of drug abuse?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
One has dry frizzi hair and leathery skin due to male hormone use, the other does not...

Which one?    ???

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I like this type of body :)
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Which one?    ???

Ha ha...I know you're not that dumb ::)
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
It's not just the amount of muscle.  Cory was able to blend a very lean and very muscular physique, with oodles of sex appeal.  Today's female pros and national level competitors lack this magical combination.  They are very masculine looking, and have all the tell-tale signs of major drug abuse i.e, dry frizzy hair, leathry skin, etc.

No one likes the frizzies, Spinner.

No one.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
No one likes the frizzies, Spinner.

No one.   :-X

DIV

no doubt...
w

BartBelgium

• Getbig II

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Ha ha...I know you're not that dumb ::)

I am being 100% serious.   I call it the way I see it, and I don't see what you are saying. 

I don't know what is behind this, but I hope you looking like an ass is worth it.

Good luck with that rubberband man.

danielson

• Getbig V
There are some cute female bodybuilders, not many. That being said, females should not take steroids(not saying Rip does, don't know nor care). But this whole manly female thing is getting out of hand, keep fighting the good fight Mindspin.
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
  I am being 100% serious.   I call it the way I see it, and I don't see what you are saying. 

I don't know what is behind this, but I hope you looking like an ass is worth it.

Good luck with that rubberband man.

I have no beef with you Flower.  And there is nothing behind this.  Anyone here will tell you which of the two has the dry frizzy hair and leathery skin...
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s

ok ::)      Hi anyone! 

The Coach

I'm just a little bias :D

The Coach

:D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
She looks awesome!!!
w

danielson

• Getbig V
She looks awesome!!!

Who is your favorite figure girl? Is there any female bodybuilder you find attractive or are you repulsed by all of them?
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Who is your favorite figure girl? Is there any female bodybuilder you find attractive or are you repulsed by all of them?

There are a lot that I consider to be appealing.  Not sure that I have a favorite.  If we're talking about IFBB pros, I would say that Lenda in the off season was still feminine, although she was pushing it.  Cory was definitely hot...even in person. 

Most people on this board have never seen one of these "women" in person.  When they don't have airbrushing, vaseline covered camera lenses and photoshoping to hide behind, it's downright scary. 
w

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Iris Kyle doesn't bring in the masses?  :(
X