Author Topic: Gear Mg Vs body weight  (Read 1534 times)

bk77

• Getbig II
Gear Mg Vs body weight
« on: July 05, 2007, 06:18:30 PM »
Hi fellers,

I'm searching for literature that would recommends the optimum dosage of any gear in relation to body weight. Alot of what you read on boards will suggest the standard (eg 500mg test/ week 400mg EQ/deca,etc p/week). However, there's no saying on whether that dosage apply to someone who weighs 180, 190, 200?

For a cutting cycle like this, what would you bros think:

180lbs
weeks 1-4      30mg dbol + 250 Test C + 300 EQ                                           (760mg)
weeks 5-10     500 test c + 300 EQ                                                            (800mg)
weeks 11- 13   500 Prop eod + 300 EQ + 50mg winny ed + 50 mg Tren A eod     (1350mg)
weeks 14 -16   500 Prop + 50mg winny ed + 50mg Tren A eod + Prov 50mg ed   ( 1400mg)

as u can see my point, the mg will fluctuate depending on compound added/ taken off. I was being told to KEEP the mg the same every week, but don't think i can? all help appreciated to clear things. thanks

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Gear Mg Vs body weight
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 06:42:23 PM »
Hi fellers,

I'm searching for literature that would recommends the optimum dosage of any gear in relation to body weight. Alot of what you read on boards will suggest the standard (eg 500mg test/ week 400mg EQ/deca,etc p/week). However, there's no saying on whether that dosage apply to someone who weighs 180, 190, 200?

For a cutting cycle like this, what would you bros think:

180lbs
weeks 1-4      30mg dbol + 250 Test C + 300 EQ                                           (760mg)
weeks 5-10     500 test c + 300 EQ                                                            (800mg)
weeks 11- 13   500 Prop eod + 300 EQ + 50mg winny ed + 50 mg Tren A eod     (1350mg)
weeks 14 -16   500 Prop + 50mg winny ed + 50mg Tren A eod + Prov 50mg ed   ( 1400mg)

as u can see my point, the mg will fluctuate depending on compound added/ taken off. I was being told to KEEP the mg the same every week, but don't think i can? all help appreciated to clear things. thanks

This stuff gets way Overthunk. Do whats proven. Forget keepin the MGs same.Worry'n about nothing.

If ya gonna change the dose of test, START OUT high IMO. THat 250 in wk1-4 is 1/2 of the min I'd use.
Id also use Deca stead of EQ there. I love 30db ed.

week 5-10 is cool, again I'd trade out the EQ for Deca, and stop it at wk 10.

500prop? YOu oviously never shot this stuff yet, it hurtz. Dont need that much.100-150eod max.
No EQ or deca anymore at this point if this party ends at 16wk. stan + tren will catch the drop in test dose fine.
wk14-16 same thing.

YOu CANT compare these drugs to each other on a MG per Mg basis. No way.

Not a word here about Ai's or estrogen blockers, do you understand about them? If not your asking for trouble.
Clomid, Nolva, HCg? Do you know what they do? better find out before you start..

Mgs is the least you got to worry about. shutdown and gyno are top of the list.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 06:43:23 PM »
Like trab, I think you're over complicating this. Just keep it simple.

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »
cheers braf, and ah yeah forgotten to mention about PCT haha..sorrys...was in a hurry to post....

I shot Test Prop before and know the pain...Well the reason for it being 500mg as stated was i did not want to change the test mg, but since your reckon the reduction in T would be offset by Stana and Tren, cheers for that.

Yea thats the reason why i wanted to pop this question to minimise complexity. thanks buddy.
I dont have Deca, and only EQ, Also i was told to use EQ more than 12 weeks to see its effect. (this is my 1st time on EQ), that it why i opt it up to 3 weeks out. What do u reckon on that?

How long should i run Prov? I got one show at week 17 and another at week 19. Do i keep Stana, Tren, Test, and Prov allthe way till show ends and keep Nolva too? I only have Nolva and Prov. cheers .

Another last thing, in weeks 10-16, issit possible to mix Prop, tren, and stana in on shot?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 07:52:10 PM »
cheers braf, and ah yeah forgotten to mention about PCT haha..sorrys...was in a hurry to post....

I shot Test Prop before and know the pain...Well the reason for it being 500mg as stated was i did not want to change the test mg, but since your reckon the reduction in T would be offset by Stana and Tren, cheers for that.

Yea thats the reason why i wanted to pop this question to minimise complexity. thanks buddy.
I dont have Deca, and only EQ, Also i was told to use EQ more than 12 weeks to see its effect. (this is my 1st time on EQ), that it why i opt it up to 3 weeks out. What do u reckon on that?

How long should i run Prov? I got one show at week 17 and another at week 19. Do i keep Stana, Tren, Test, and Prov allthe way till show ends and keep Nolva too? I only have Nolva and Prov. cheers .

Another last thing, in weeks 10-16, issit possible to mix Prop, tren, and stana in on shot?

Ok, you know about Tprop ;D.
I never used EQ except a PH (I did get vascular and hungry) its reported not as strong as deca.
Pulling it 3 week out ought to clear it.
As far as dialing contest finishing touches, I'd pick Arnies brain.
I can tell you the prop,tren, stan is ok in one shot, but it will hurt.
NOt being a competitor, all I can say is get rid of the water holders.going to the stuff you are is about it.
If you've run higher Tprop doses in the past, prolly better to repeat. Dont want to come in flat.
Luv2hurt is another one to ask comp prep details.  Good Luck with it man.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 08:39:44 PM »

3-4 wks out pulling the eq should be fine.

Run everything right up till your show, except maybe not the test...this should be decided at the end. if you're slightly bloated the last wk, holding a bit of water, you may want to pull it a few days before show time. However, it may very well help keep you "fuller" looking...it's going to take some trial and error on your part. Also, the last wk, I'd bump the tren up to ed shots instead of eod.

Yes

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 10:00:49 AM »

Yes, but you're probably looking at a very painful shot. Be careful.

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 10:49:42 PM »
thanks for ur replies guys...
Now, i know that PROP is a pain since it has a fast acting ester attached. What about TREN? the acetat is considered even faster acting than propianate issn't it? Does tren hurts as well? I have nv run this before.
I read about all the coughs, pissing turn brown, insomnia, night sweats and etc etc...but no one mention about injection pain. is it as painful as prop? what are your experiences with it?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 07:17:32 AM »
Don know, I only use human Pharma. I dont recall it being a complaint.
Ill have to try some some day.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 06:19:12 PM »
   I'm searching for literature that would recommends the optimum dosage of any gear in relation to body weight.

Bodyweight has nothing to do with it. 

Unless you're already talking 250lbs. of lean mass with low BF% naturally, the bodyweight issue won't affect anthing.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 11:10:23 PM »
Yo BRaaafs.

I just started liquid clen (100mcg/ ml)....Yesterday was the 1st time i ever used it..took 40 mcg.. all i felt was HEADCHE, and alil hear beat...nothing else....So today i bump it to 50mcg...No HEADACHE AND NOTHING..WHATS GOING ON? how do u tell that its working? for all of those experience bros, do u see a drastic fat loss?? of course My diet and everytings is in check, dieting for a show atm..thanks mate

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 07:59:01 PM »
Just and update on whats going on with my cycle:

ITs has been 8 weeks of dieting. and Things are going fine. I still have 7 and half weeks to the first show and another one 2 weeks after that, which mean i still have 9 weeks of dieting all up.

I'm planning to start Tren A in 2 weeks, 50mg eod. This if my first time with Tren and have read all the sides of it. I will also be starting Stana 50mg ed and Test prop 100mg eod soon. I know its going to be a b*tch with injections, but would like to know your views on the Tren A dosage on my cycle. Should I run it all the way through both shows? ( 7 weeks for tren)

thanks guys

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 10:30:51 PM »
I don't really see the correlation.. I'm in the high 250's right now with low bodyfat and I'm only using 500mg of test a week, tihs is maybe my 11th or 12th cycle.. never gone over a gram of test a week, no need to. I think if you need that much good, legit (not couterfeit) gear to grow then there's a problem somewhere else.

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 04:33:10 AM »
I don't really see the correlation.. I'm in the high 250's right now with low bodyfat and I'm only using 500mg of test a week, tihs is maybe my 11th or 12th cycle.. never gone over a gram of test a week, no need to. I think if you need that much good, legit (not couterfeit) gear to grow then there's a problem somewhere else.

are u referring to the Tren dose or the initial pose concerning gear mg Vs body weight? I suppose i should have started another thread. thanks mate.