Author Topic: Why can't anyone joke about Tom Prince?  (Read 8671 times)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: Why can't anyone joke about Tom Prince?
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2007, 03:45:28 AM »
one of the Mayhem schmoes comes on and says something to the effect of "I can't believe you guys are treating TP with such disrespect... HE ALMOST DIED FOR YOU BITCHES!  Angry"

;D  ;D  ;D hahahaha

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2007, 05:10:28 AM »
Excerpt from the Flex article:
Prince has given up competing, but not bodybuilding. He will continue helping competitors, writing articles and, of course, training. He looks forward to being a "smaller version" of himself, pegging a lean 240 pounds as a possible target--still a massive tally for someone 5'8", but significant downsizing for the man known as The Thing. "I want to find a look I can shoot for," he declares. "You have to always be striving toward something or what are you lifting weights for? It's like getting in a car and going OK, I want to drive but I have nowhere to go."

I'd say he's closing in on 240lbs right about....

right about.....

right about......

almost there.....

Oh shit, you can't take gear.  Forget it.
N

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2007, 05:16:18 AM »
the thing, was incredibly moody. he obviously was obsessed with bodybuilding and had deep psychological issues.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2007, 06:06:55 AM »

But he was no better, either.  He wanted to sling shit and be an ass like "one of the guys", but then demanded to be "respected like a pro" when someone fired back at him.  Sorry, Shari, you can't have it both ways.  Prince was the same way... maybe even worse.

u won the war with tamali goatboy and that's what pisses certain pro's off until this very day!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2007, 06:18:24 AM »
There's another story about prince opening his big mouth on mayhem and deleting it when "he came down" but I bore of endlessly rehashing it so I'll just put a slight prompt out there and anybody with more time can elaborate.

he'd come on as The Thing and get all keyboard warrior full of rage and say this wild siht and then come back after he edged off and either delete or rewrite everything.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2007, 08:49:32 AM »
Didn't Tom Prince claim to be an English teacher at the University of Iowa before he got into bodybuilding? Then it was later found to be untrue.

Air Falcon

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2007, 08:59:29 AM »
wishing AIDS on someone if freaking hilarious.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2007, 09:03:46 AM »
I have seen pics of that guy dumbell pressing w/the thumb inside like he was bar pressing. I always that was some cool shit w/150's. 8)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2007, 09:30:08 AM »
wishing AIDS on someone if freaking hilarious.
there we 10 members here saying that to each other

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »
I heard that prince is 300lbs, 6 % BF with no training or drugs these days.....

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »
there we 10 members here saying that to each other

hahahah that's great.  i'm gonna call my gay brother and wish aids on him.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2007, 01:52:57 PM »
Didn't Tom Prince claim to be an English teacher at the University of Iowa before he got into bodybuilding? Then it was later found to be untrue.

He was the BCH of his time!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2007, 01:54:06 PM »
u won the war with tamali goatboy and that's what pisses certain pro's off until this very day!

Yeah, I'm not exactly "teh popular" among pro bawdybuilders.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2007, 01:57:51 PM »
wat was kamali's and princes old usernames

"Jedi Master" and "The Thing". Prince later changed his name to "Crank Yanker". Bob also posted around that time as "Chick".  If you can believe it, he was the least annoying of the three.

We just referred to them as the "Three Stooges".

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2007, 02:04:44 PM »
back to the subject of the boards:  getting big.   Prince had his bad years, as do most, but no one can deny he was one of the first mass monsters.  I always thought he had an ideal physique for a lot of us.  Too bad he paid the price, I always like him as a bodybuilder.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2007, 02:05:52 PM »
"Jedi Master" and "The Thing". Prince later changed his name to "Crank Yanker". Bob also posted around that time as "Chick".  If you can believe it, he was the least annoying of the three.

We just referred to them as the "Three Stooges".

mamalukefbi   too  dont forget

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2007, 02:21:37 PM »
what people want to do with their lives is none of your business and for you to assess judgement is juvenile

As a libertarian, I agree.  But some people are judged because they are classified in the same groups as people who ruin the reputation for the whole group in the minds of ignorant people.  For instance, I don't like how some girls don't trust guys because they were abused or cheated on by guys in the past.  Although in my life, virtually everyone gets along with me, but some do get judged due to actions of others.

I'll give an example: a few months ago I saw a black guy in the cafeteria at my university stealing food, and he was caught by an older Polish woman working there who had come to Canada when she was much younger.  As an older woman set in her ways, how horrible is it that the actions of one black theif has to affirm her previously held stereotypes towards black people and possibly continue to prevent her from ever trusting black people?  I feel that people in groups who are typecast have a greater responsibility than average to break the mold.  Think about the scene where Tony Montana was arrested by a fellow Cuban for having all that money - the Cuban police officer was disgusted that Tony was propagating stereotypes to his demographic.

I may be small by pro bodybuilding standards, but I am nevertheless big and muscular compared to the general public and I feel that I have to make sure to put my brain out there first to defeat stereotypes created by bodybuilders like Tom Prince.  So many girls I've met have had their previously held stereotypes of bodybuilders and men crushed because of me, while guys like Tom Prince do nothing more than propagate those stereotypes.  He gave Gunter the Nazi salute in the BFTO 2002 - what kind of a person does something like that?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2007, 02:26:34 PM »
As a libertarian, I agree.  But some people are judged because they are classified in the same groups as people who ruin the reputation for the whole group in the minds of ignorant people.  For instance, I don't like how some girls don't trust guys because they were abused or cheated on by guys in the past.  Although in my life, virtually everyone gets along with me, but some do get judged due to actions of others.

I'll give an example: a few months ago I saw a black guy in the cafeteria at my university stealing food, and he was caught by an older Polish woman working there who had came to Canada when she was much younger.  As an older woman set in her ways, how horrible is it that the actions of one asshole black guy has to affirm who previous stereotypes towards black people and possibly continue to prevent her from ever trusting black people?

I may be small by pro bodybuilding standards, but I am nevertheless big and muscular compared to the general public and I feel that I have to make sure to put my brain out there first to defeat stereotypes created by assholes like Tom Prince.  So many girls I've met have had their previously held stereotypes of bodybuilders and men crushed because of me, while guys like Tom Prince do nothing more than propagate those stereotypes.  He gave Gunter the Nazi salute in the BFTO 2002 - what kind of a person does something like that?
a guy with a black sense of humor maybe?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2007, 02:28:03 PM »
a guy with a black sense of humor maybe?

I think it was a guy who was always high on painkillers who was literally in a haze of nubain and additionally had never developed adequate social skills in his life.  :-\  No joke at all, I think that assessment is perfectly accurate and any psychologist would agree with me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2007, 02:29:56 PM »
I think it was a guy who was always high on painkillers who was literally in a haze of nubain and additionally had never developed adequate social skills in his life.  :-\  No joke at all, I think that assessment is perfectly accurate and any psychologist would agree with me.

everyone has to be so politically correct, that's why i like anne coulter.  she doesnt give a shit

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2007, 02:31:56 PM »
\  He gave Gunter the Nazi salute in the BFTO 2002 - what kind of a person does something like that?

;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2007, 04:55:54 PM »
everyone has to be so politically correct, that's why i like anne coulter.  she doesnt give a shit

She's a fucking idiot also.

One thing to be not politically correct, but it's another thing to be a fucking idiot. Coulter is a sheep.. She says what she says as her idols shift their views. She is not even a true conservative.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2007, 01:11:58 PM »
check x-board for news on t.p