Author Topic: A LooK into the MadnesS------  (Read 2613 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
A LooK into the MadnesS------
« on: July 06, 2007, 06:36:07 AM »
Figured I give my boys a look into the adrenaline rush my life is just about everday

I own a tree company that specializes in expert climbing.  We are often hired by other tree companies that have jobs that are either inaccesible to bucket trucks or risky climbs (in terms of both personal and property damage) that are beyond their skill level.

Here's an example of around a 95ft Pine Oak I took down the other week.  It was a bitch cause it had limbs as wide and heavy as 30ft trees leaning out directly over the house.  The garage was right next to it also and a pool was to the left just out of the picture. So basicallly I had to be perfect or I would smash 10's of thousands of $'s in seconds

It also had to be climbed since a hill was right in front of it and a bucket truck couldnt get close.

I finished the tree in a day with not even a shingle damaged ;D

Anyone else here do anything crazy for work or play??

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: A LooK into the MadnesS------
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 08:01:52 AM »
nordic, you are a weird, weird dude.  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 08:07:22 AM »
nordic, you are a weird, weird dude.  ;D
hahaha----I'll take that as a compliment

but climbing 80ft up with a chainsaw is pretty weird or retarded ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 09:18:09 AM »
hahaha, that's insane.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 09:23:06 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
::)

Please detach yourself from my nutsack. I understand that you feel the need to go through my posts every day and reply to all of them and that you're 110 pounds at 45. Deal with it.

:D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 09:27:42 AM »
Figured I give my boys a look into the adrenaline rush my life is just about everday

I own a tree company that specializes in expert climbing.  We are often hired by other tree companies that have jobs that are either inaccesible to bucket trucks or risky climbs (in terms of both personal and property damage) that are beyond their skill level.

Here's an example of around a 95ft Pine Oak I took down the other week.  It was a bitch cause it had limbs as wide and heavy as 30ft trees leaning out directly over the house.  The garage was right next to it also and a pool was to the left just out of the picture. So basicallly I had to be perfect or I would smash 10's of thousands of $'s in seconds

It also had to be climbed since a hill was right in front of it and a bucket truck couldnt get close.

Hahahaha, that's nothin man

Bluto mounts at least 95 feet of cocks a day for a livin, with no protection or insurance

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 09:35:37 AM »
fack that! not me im a puss when it comes to heights.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 12:07:57 PM »
Please detach yourself from my nutsack. I understand that you feel the need to go through my posts every day and reply to all of them and that you're 110 pounds at 45. Deal with it.

:D

::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 09:31:26 PM »
fack that! not me im a puss when it comes to heights.

fuck man i don't even like tall ladders.

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 10:12:41 PM »
That is insANE! You'd be handy to know IRL.. I gotta chop down a few like that at my place..

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 06:27:30 AM »
That is insANE! You'd be handy to know IRL.. I gotta chop down a few like that at my place..
you live in Australia right bro? One of my friends, who is one of the best climbers in my country just went down there to visit his friend who used to work for him over here. Him and his boy did a lot of climbing just to check out the different scenery and wildlife.  Hey if Im ever down your way we'll have a blast dropping some big shit. ;D

My favorite part of the job is being able to drop huge trees (75ft and up) whole from teh ground.  There's nothing like feeling the ground tremor and gettting hit with a huge blast of wind as teh tree crashes down.  Plus its great money when you can drop something in 2 minutes, that you charged 2 grand for, that would have taken hours to do in the bucket or climb.

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »
you live in Australia right bro? One of my friends, who is one of the best climbers in my country just went down there to visit his friend who used to work for him over here. Him and his boy did a lot of climbing just to check out the different scenery and wildlife.  Hey if Im ever down your way we'll have a blast dropping some big shit. ;D

My favorite part of the job is being able to drop huge trees (75ft and up) whole from teh ground.  There's nothing like feeling the ground tremor and gettting hit with a huge blast of wind as teh tree crashes down.  Plus its great money when you can drop something in 2 minutes, that you charged 2 grand for, that would have taken hours to do in the bucket or climb.

Yep, in Australia.. You'd go nutz down here dropping some hge mofo trees

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »

hahaha so you're saying that the only qualifications for your job are 3 merit badges and to be mexican?  epic landscaper in denial
I'm Nick's role model!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2007, 10:14:02 AM »

hahaha so you're saying that the only qualifications for your job are 3 merit badges and to be mexican?  epic landscaper in denial
umm maybe you didnt get the message

that flaming and gay joke shit was dead long ago bro

maybe you should go back to teh V---grown ups are talking

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 10:16:40 AM »
umm maybe you didnt get the message

that flaming and gay joke shit was dead long ago bro

maybe you should go back to teh V---grown ups are talking
exactly! go play with your butt buddies on the V.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 11:56:03 AM »
exactly! go play with your butt buddies on the V.
"hahaha SS are you saying that antcraw is the type of guy who..."------see thats the exact type of shit that belongs on the V---------- ;D

This board stepped up and people like danny, SS and alex23 finally pulled us out of that childish V shit-----so all you shitty gimmicks and 15yr old cyber flamers listen up!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!