Author Topic: LEVRONE'S UPPERBODY STRONGER THAN COLEMAN'S IN THEIR PRIMES?  (Read 3853 times)

affy

Re: LEVRONE'S UPPERBODY STRONGER THAN COLEMAN'S IN THEIR PRIMES?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 05:29:43 PM »
honestly i think kevin is stronger on the barbell bench press then ronnie.

in m3 he did 4 FULL reps with 495 that was right after 405 for 6 full reps.  Full meaning right down to the chest and near lockout at the top.

Ronnie did 3 partials and one full final rep with 495 in his video, right after he did 9 partials and one full rep with 405.  Now i know doing partial reps puts more tension on the pecs, but you could argue that doing a full rep is much harder. 

i doubt kevin could do 200lb db on the flat for 12 though. 

either way they're both stronger then "the worlds strongest bodybuilder ::) ::) ::)" JOJ

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 05:39:00 PM »
either way they're both stronger then "the worlds strongest bodybuilder   " JOJ

He's strong, but struggled with 405 on the bench. Kev and Ronnie in their primes were far stronger than JJ in terms of upperbody lifts. Plus J0J's form is shit.

I also hear Kevin had very strong legs before he hurt his knee or something. Someone speak on this.

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2007, 05:43:54 PM »
so what is up with the guy? is he gonna compete in this year's olympia?

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2007, 05:44:16 PM »

I also hear Kevin had very strong legs before he hurt his knee or something. Someone speak on this.

I've heard 675 for reps on squats

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 04:45:03 AM »
kevin and ronnie are almost the same strength in pressing movements. I would say kevin has a slight edge in the benchpress and ronnie is  a bit stronger with dbs. I know levrone used to use 180lbs db. ronnie did 200lbs dbs. Kevin was stronger in the benchpress before he tore his peck and used more weight in the bench press than ronnie ever did.

dont forget that kevin was a  very strong squatter before he fucked up his back..and did 700lbs+ for a few reps.