Author Topic: What on earth is going on with Chicago????????????  (Read 3287 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
What on earth is going on with Chicago????????????
« on: July 06, 2007, 09:01:32 AM »
holy shit decided to drive up here from St. Louis yesterday, i haven't been here in 12 years or so and it looks like Mexicans and blacks took the city over, they're everywhere you go.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: What on earth is going on with Chicago????????????
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 09:09:16 AM »
hahaha, have you seen the basketball team? It seems like nothing is immune from ths epidemic!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 09:15:25 AM »
hahaha, have you seen the basketball team? It seems like nothing is immune from ths epidemic!!!
fucck dude i was born here and grew up 90 miles south of here and then moved to St. Louis but when i was here last there were hardly any mexicans here and now they're fuccking everywhere, i went to my favorite old Italian restaurant that is one of the oldest in Chicago and i swear it's all mexicans in there, waiters, busboys, cooks, etc., fuccking depressing.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 09:21:58 AM »
fucck dude i was born here and grew up 90 miles south of here and then moved to St. Louis but when i was here last there were hardly any mexicans here and now they're fuccking everywhere, i went to my favorite old Italian restaurant that is one of the oldest in Chicago and i swear it's all mexicans in there, waiters, busboys, cooks, etc., fuccking depressing.
i agree i went back a few yrs ago, and my old neighbor hood where we would burn a #### house down if they moved in or neighborhood is infested with them.

damn youngsters aren't doing their job >:(

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 09:22:15 AM »
My hometown, near Cincinnati is a breeding ground for the immigrant population. Its getting bad enough people are recognizing the criminal element that is being introduced with this wave of innocent laborers. There have been a few murders locally(very rare in my area) and the perpetrators are mexican illegals. Its definately stirring things up around here making people think twice about the whole situation. They're everywhere and its definately pissing me off to say the least. >:(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 09:25:21 AM »
dude words can't describe how fuccking depressing this is seriously, Chicago used to be my favorite place on earth and now i can't wait to get home, this succks.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 09:27:54 AM »
i agree i went back a few yrs ago, and my old neighbor hood where we would burn a #### house down if they moved in or neighborhood is infested with them.

damn youngsters aren't doing their job >:(
what neighborhood are you from SS? we drove out of downtown and decided to go to the beach on Lake Michigan so we get off Lake Shore Dr. at LaSalle St. and go to North Avenue BeACH AND I SWEAR IT'S ALL MEXICANS, BLACKS AND SAND MONKEYS, WTF???

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 09:33:30 AM »
what neighborhood are you from SS? we drove out of downtown and decided to go to the beach on Lake Michigan so we get off Lake Shore Dr. at LaSalle St. and go to North Avenue BeACH AND I SWEAR IT'S ALL MEXICANS, BLACKS AND SAND MONKEYS, WTF???
i grew up in the south subs 'burbank".

fuck i went back all sand nigs and spics, but it's not too much better here with all the border jumpers.

Kolchak

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 09:40:47 AM »
Yeah, it happens.  My parents are both from South Chicago.  I was born there, too, in 1970.  It was nice back then, but don't even think about driving through those neighborhoods much less moving there now.  Also, lived on the East Side until about 1982.  That has changed quite a bit, too  The demographics have also changed there, but not as bad.  No more Catholic high schools or grammar schools (because people there now can't afford them), not as many businesses and no new businesses, and the store fronts that are there now look worn down.  And the place is dirtier.  It's a shame.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 10:09:22 AM »
from the look of squadfathers pictures, he should fit right in

looks like a fat greaseball
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 08:24:59 AM »
bump to get all the mexicans out of my favorite city on earth.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 08:38:17 AM »
Same thing thats going on everywhere...sadly. We don't breed enough and will soon be phased out.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 08:52:09 AM »
Same thing thats going on everywhere...sadly. We don't breed enough and will soon be phased out.

We will all be speaking Chinese by the time we hit 2050.... :-\
?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 08:54:20 AM »
We will all be speaking SpanishChinese by the time we hit 20252050.... :-\
Fixed it for you if you lived in america...or Latain america north soon... :(

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »

haha SF and SS grew up in the Cabrini-Green projects, must have been tough for a couple of white boys even back then.  No wonder you're bitter.
I'm Nick's role model!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »
Didn't I've read somewhere that 1 out of 2 babys are born within a Spanish speaking family?

Yes, I did. Now I remember reading that. Sooooooooo, I better learn some Spanish next time before I visit the USA.   ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 12:54:20 PM »

Mexicans haven't quite made their way over to Britain yet.

At least you don't have as many Pakis over there as we do here. Every time I'm on my way to work I think one of these guys is gonna go Al Qaeda on the train.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 01:29:13 PM »

Nig ga Sf comes up to the Chi and doesn't even call the good ol' Block? I would have given you VIP treatment.

?