Author Topic: Challenge: Why Iraqis hate us?  (Read 1281 times)

Alex23

Challenge: Why Iraqis hate us?
« on: July 06, 2007, 11:35:54 AM »
From the master himself, Howard Bloom, who called out Islam as a "religion of war" and  9/11 5 years early...

http://www.howardbloom.net/pre_hth.htm

If you spend 5 hours a day on this board all opiniated and have never read this man, you're obviously ignorant.

Get educated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Bloom

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: Why Iraqis hate us?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 12:03:04 PM »
Islam is not a religion of "PEACE"

For those who did not submit or receive Islam, they were slaughtered. The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,” which means “submission” or “surrender.”  There is no controversy about this among Islamic scholars.

Muhammad organized 65 military campaigns in the last ten years of his life and personally led 27 of them.  The more power that he attained, the smaller the excuse needed to go to battle, until finally he began attacking tribes merely because they were not part of his growing empire.

If you arent a Muslim, you are considered an infidel. and according to the Koran, infidels are to be put to death if they dont believe... 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Challenge: Why Iraqis hate us?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 02:00:58 PM »
I think a lot of people here know that and share his opinions.

Just that it's a fucking taboo to bash any faith in real life, let alone Islam.

Jerryme, Islam was and always will be a conquest type of faith. The empire the arabs formed after the 7th century were comprable in size to Rome. Now they're angry because they're so insignificant in the world play of things. Hell, the guys in europe are trying to destroy the culture there and are actually pushing for Islamic law! If they don't integrate, then deport away.. It isn't exactly rocket science.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 02:03:13 PM »
I think a lot of people here know that and share his opinions.

Just that it's a fucking taboo to bash any faith in real life, let alone Islam.

Jerryme, Islam was and always will be a conquest type of faith. The empire the arabs formed after the 7th century were comprable in size to Rome. Now they're angry because they're so insignificant in the world play of things. Hell, the #### in europe are trying to destroy the culture there and are actually pushing for Islamic law! If they don't integrate, then deport away.. It isn't exactly rocket science.

CJ, you in europe?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »
No, I'm a sandnig in Queens, NY.  :)

and I'm scared of those assholes trying to do the same thing to America. Fuck them.

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 02:07:43 PM »
No, I'm a sandnig in Queens, NY.  :)

and I'm scared of those assholes trying to do the same thing to America. Fuck them.

We'll never let it happen... 8)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 02:12:38 PM »
We'll never let it happen... 8)

I'm sure of that as well, but I'm still concerned. Integration is key.. The people I know fuck hookers, smoke, drink and aren't even religious. I think this is ACTUALLY a good thing. They work and their hard work pays off, which in turn means less influence from islam.

However, there are still too many appologists. Even white and black ones that'll keep making excuses for these shitheads.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 11:54:40 PM »
CJ is a smart dude.  He is one of the most evenkeeled and levelheaded guys on here.  But, he is not quite as intelligent as Protein Farts.

Haha, actually I really don't know PF is drunk half the time anyways. I have a had a few myself as well. Nuke the gay whales for Jesus

IM out
Valhalla awaits.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 09:01:24 AM »
I'm sure of that as well, but I'm still concerned. Integration is key.. The people I know fuck hookers, smoke, drink and aren't even religious. I think this is ACTUALLY a good thing. They work and their hard work pays off, which in turn means less influence from islam.

However, there are still too many appologists. Even white and black ones that'll keep making excuses for these shitheads.

I could read your posts all day dude(not gay)...  You say a lot of things that most americans are afraid to say, cause everybody these days is fucking afraid to offend anyone.  Islam scares the shit out of me, simply because they don't seem to posess ration or at least not an interpretation of ration as we know it...  I seriously wish that we could live in peace and all hold hands and share a pipe and laugh, but that shit ain't happening, and my real fear if a democrat is elected and they try to "glad hand" the irrate muslim nations we will get a fucking nuke up our ass! 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 09:45:10 AM »
CJ is a smart dude.  He is one of the most evenkeeled and levelheaded guys on here.  But, he is not quite as intelligent as Protein Farts.

Haha, actually I really don't know PF is drunk half the time anyways. I have a had a few myself as well. Nuke the gay whales for Jesus

IM out

haha, either that's the typo of the century or your IQ is sub 60?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 12:09:54 PM »
Toxy went to Cambridge.. I wonder which college he attended?

He was probably doing coke in the common rooms of one of the old colleges.. And he claims that he learned english from the english everytime someone calls him out for typing like a drunk. A fine job Cambridge did..  :-X

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 09:16:34 PM »

He was probably doing coke in the common rooms of one of the old colleges.. And he claims that he learned english from the english everytime someone calls him out for typing like a drunk. A fine job Cambridge did..  :-X

Last time I checked, wasn't the sand catcher teaching Excel/Word/Cisco routing at a "second chance" "don't ask dont tell college?"

Oh and also complaining to not having enough time to train between his 14k posts and hist full timr job?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 12:33:47 AM »
I could read your posts all day dude(not gay)...  You say a lot of things that most americans are afraid to say, cause everybody these days is fucking afraid to offend anyone.  Islam scares the shit out of me, simply because they don't seem to posess ration or at least not an interpretation of ration as we know it...  I seriously wish that we could live in peace and all hold hands and share a pipe and laugh, but that shit ain't happening, and my real fear if a democrat is elected and they try to "glad hand" the irrate muslim nations we will get a fucking nuke up our ass! 
ISLAM IS GAY

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 12:59:03 PM »
Last time I checked, wasn't the sand catcher teaching Excel/Word/Cisco routing at a "second chance" "don't ask dont tell college?"

Oh and also complaining to not having enough time to train between his 14k posts and hist full timr job?

Not enough time to train between his margaritas and cocaine..

And he wants to juice again.. Plus he's a cig smoker..

He's a spoiled rich kid.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 02:30:15 PM »

The fallacy here is... he went to a college in the City of Cambridge. This doesn't mean he was educated at the world renowned Cambridge University. No no, they are mutually exclusive and worlds apart. Not to mention his credentials where a-levels and not a degree.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 06:25:00 PM »
The fallacy here is... he went to a college in the City of Cambridge. This doesn't mean he was educated at the world renowned Cambridge University. No no, they are mutually exclusive and worlds apart. Not to mention his credentials where a-levels and not a degree.

My sis lives and works by Cambirdge, Mass in Boston.. She's right by Harvard Square.. I guess that means her credentials are of Harvard and MIT quality.  ;D By toxy's reasoning anyways.