Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 2366 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: July 06, 2007, 06:57:14 PM »
I am a present/former mod at several steroid boards and I recognize your knowledge and experience far exceeds anyone elese I have encountered.  Your posts are appreciated by many, forget the haters.  If you would bestow some words of wisdom:

(1) What do you and other pros take for liver care?  Besides milk thistle, ala, and liv52 are there any "secret" liver aids?

(2) What would be the best way to cycle igf-lr3, slin and T3 for quality mass with little fat gain?  Assume hgh is not available.

Thanks.

1 nothing,,if you want liver care dont do synthetic hormones,,also some liver care products in my opinion all of them,, interfer and reduce the oral quality and bioavailability,,some pros do use products im not oneof them so cant tell you about that

2 depends on your lean muscle mass to bodyfat ratio,,as a begginer 190-200lb 7% bodybuilder i would go with growth at 6-10 units a day 3-5 times a day devided doses of 2iu each time,,insulin 30-40 total,, am and post training 15-20units dose,,t3 50mcg total,,2 times a day 25mcg dose am and post training

in general on t3 you dont gain fat period,,so the doses of slin wont get you fat no matter when you take them,,it simply dont matter as long as you keep the t3 as part of the routine,,
on t3 you can eat some junk andstill not gain fat,,infact people back down doses on t3 because it melts fat so fast that sometimes its too fast for their body

inorder to take the  physiqe to the next level size wize those should be the products at hand in addition to aas:
growth
insulin
t3
ephedrine

be careful with the t3 and ephedrine because they kill fat sometimes too fast,,you gotta eat more of a sergio diet as in all you can eat,, inorder to not lose size while melting the fat away,,it is killer combo that on clean diet can get you ripped yet FLAT super fast,,be careful
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 06:59:20 PM »
Wheres my answer?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 07:10:00 PM »
Hey gh, where can I get t3?

Jake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 12:38:01 AM »
hey gh15
What are your thoughts on t4? I was thinking about starting clen and t4 in a couple of weeks and as I get closer to my show switch to
t3. Also how do you cycle clen, eca t4/t3 according to your experience. I have never used t3 or t4 only clen and eca I usually to clen on 2on 2off and take the eca on the 2off what would you do.

regards
jake

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 12:45:56 AM »
hey gh15
What are your thoughts on t4? I was thinking about starting clen and t4 in a couple of weeks and as I get closer to my show switch to
t3. Also how do you cycle clen, eca t4/t3 according to your experience. I have never used t3 or t4 only clen and eca I usually to clen on 2on 2off and take the eca on the 2off what would you do.

regards
jake

T3 is for fatsos... T4 is no good unless your using HGH... HGH suppress the T4 hormone that is why important... screw clen. go eca 4 weeks on 2 weeks off pattern.

Jake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 12:51:05 AM »
T3 is for fatsos..

I am a fatso  ;D but I will be shredded with or with out t3  ;)

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 11:13:48 AM »
Thanks for the answers gh. However, I was hoping for a slin, T3, igf1-lr3 regimine.  HGH is out of my price range right now and I have about 12mg of IGF on hand. 

Maybe I'm a non-responder, but taking t3 at 100mcg/ed and ephedrine at 25mg 3x/ed has not melted fat oof me quickly.  Its been taking a long time, and I'm sitting at ~8%.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 11:21:27 AM »
Why isn't this thread on the roids board?

Oh that's right, because gh15 is an attention whore, in addition to being a fraud ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 11:50:08 AM »
T3 is for fatsos... T4 is no good unless your using HGH... HGH suppress the T4 hormone that is why important... screw clen. go eca 4 weeks on 2 weeks off pattern.

from what I have read : ECA 2 weeks on / 2 week off is optimal. On the 2 weeks off use Clen

stay away from T3 is what I am hearing
Here comes the money shot

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »
If your prone to liver problems, you are gonna get liver problems....Many,Many people are sitting in hospitals with liver problems today...All of these over the counter liver cures/ect are snake oil...

Just like 95% of all supplements...Liver aids are junk also...Usually pushed by guys who sell supps(see elite fitness and anyone who sells 'supplements" on that site)...They will show you article after article how great Liv52 is or milk thisthle...Your body can't even take in(with any effect) most of these silly pills these guys are slinging...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 03:59:33 PM »
I use eca numerous times 3mo on 2weeks off, 4 mo on off for awhile because im prob bulking again. Doc says adrenals are fine every time.
-

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 04:13:22 PM »
I use eca numerous times 3mo on 2weeks off, 4 mo on off for awhile because im prob bulking again. Doc says adrenals are fine every time.

but are you getting the optimal results..that is the question
Here comes the money shot

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 12:06:51 AM »
Buffet time

Yeah buddy! all you can eat test prop,halo,Tren, winstrol,lasix, valium buffet!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 12:16:35 AM »

Oh that's right, because gh15 is an attention whore, in addition to being a fraud ::)

Exactly.  His posts would be far more appropriate on that board. Everyone hit "report to moderator" on his posts, and in the comments say "doesn't this belong on the steroid board?"   ;D ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 12:23:11 AM »

Hush
Baby don't you cry
And I will sing a lullaby