Author Topic: So if your ex-fiance...  (Read 3762 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
So if your ex-fiance...
« on: July 06, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »
Makes plans to meet you and your buddy at the bar cuz her new fiance is away and the girl you are seeing is gone as well and she texted you as soon as you got to your buddies and says "sorry, I have an early appt. tomorrow can't make it out there", would you be pissed? I thought I was going to get one last fuck with the bitch I SUPPORTED for 8 years!!!!!! Night is young and there are plenty of other bitches at the bars, but I really wanted one last fuck with her before she marries a fkn towelhead doctor >:( fuckin cunnt!
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: So if your ex-fiance...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 07:20:51 PM »

need help breaking into her place and getting the ring back?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 07:33:21 PM »

need help breaking into her place and getting the ring back?

Hahah, dont get me started on the ring. It got stolen from her house and she asked for the receipt for insurance and I called her a liar, but since she lives in a low crime area it made the news, so I faxed her a copy of the receipt and she pocketed 17 grand on it >:( Bet her and the terrorist doc had a nice vacation on my dime >:(
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 07:38:45 PM »

you should collect what she owes you.

btw, did the towelhead go to U-M(uslim) for med school?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 07:41:05 PM »
you should collect what she owes you.

btw, did the towelhead go to U-M(uslim) for med school?

I know I should, but fuck it, I bought it like 4 years ago. I think he went to Wayne State.
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 07:46:40 PM »

so have you banged any towelhead hotties? I know a couple who graduated from UM medical school . . . seems like they stay pretty much w their own kind though.  and all they can talk about is getting back to practice at Beaumont. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 07:48:13 PM »
so have you banged any towelhead hotties? I know a couple who graduated from UM medical school . . . seems like they stay pretty much w their own kind though.  and all they can talk about is getting back to practice at Beaumont. 
No, I have fucked blacks, mexicans, asians but never would fuck a towelhead, you from Michigan?
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »
No, I have fucked blacks, mexicans, asians but never would fuck a towelhead, you from Michigan?

naw, one of my boys went to UM for med school. I used to come up for UM-OSU. these chicks came down south to learn how to deal w the cancer and make the big money.

what have you got against towelheads? some of 'em are pretty hot . . . and knowing their dads and brothers would die if they knew what I was doing w their little girl makes it better. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 08:00:18 PM »
naw, one of my boys went to UM for med school. I used to come up for UM-OSU. these chicks came down south to learn how to deal w the cancer and make the big money.

what have you got against towelheads? some of 'em are pretty hot . . . and knowing their dads and brothers would die if they knew what I was doing w their little girl makes it better. ;D

I find them ugly personally. Besides, after seeing how they celebrated around the world after 911, well, fuck them. I have friends of all colors irl, never met a towelhead I could trust or relate to.
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 08:04:26 PM »
I find them ugly personally. Besides, after seeing how they celebrated around the world after 911, well, fuck them. I have friends of all colors irl, never met a towelhead I could trust or relate to.

YEP.

Even the "hottest" towelhead chick looks kinda ugly to me.

They have naturally dirty looking skin, big noses, shit brown eyes and they smell funny.

that's why these countries are so fucked up....the men hate these ugly women

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 08:13:14 PM »
Detroit has a huge Arab population doesn't it Danny?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 08:14:34 PM »
Detroit has a huge Arab population doesn't it Danny?

Dearbon is close to the D and the biggest population in the US for Muslims.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 08:16:34 PM »
Dearbon is close to the D and the biggest population in the US for Muslms.
seems like a strange place for them, seems like they'd be attracted to the warmer climates, i'm getting sick of them carrying on like they own the country, it's hard to trust any of them honestly.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 08:26:03 PM »
I have friends of all colors irl, never met a towelhead I could trust or relate to.

I knew a decent one . . . he's palestinian, and is from rochester hills (or somewhere around there).  I think he was the exception that proves the rule. 

that said, if shit did go down, I wouldn't vouch for where his loyalties lie.

since there's so many of the persian & arab crowd in this country . . . i hope some of them would put the US first.   

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 08:28:52 PM »
YEP.

Even the "hottest" towelhead chick looks kinda ugly to me.

They have naturally dirty looking skin, big noses, shit brown eyes and they smell funny.

that's why these countries are so fucked up....the men hate these ugly women

i'd hit it.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 09:26:14 PM »
I HATE TOWEL HEADS WITH ADVANCE DEGREES