Author Topic: Sat and Bored  (Read 1185 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Sat and Bored
« on: July 07, 2007, 06:56:54 AM »
Ok so back in the day I was in the PI and some buddies and I went to a club that was full (they all were) of LBFM's (little brown fucking machines) and since the drinks were rock bottom we were passing the time drinking ourselves into another world. I had this little bar girl approach me and start the whole converstation (buy me a drink, blah blah blah) so it's going well and she's sitting on my lap and then another guy I know comes in and he gives me the fish eye. After a few the girl says she has to go to the can and I see her talking to this guy, I ask a buddy whats up and he tells me she is his "regular girl", which means he has been paying to take her out of the bar and fuck her. So being the kind of guy I am I tell my buddies ok time for a cock block (we did this all the time joking just to fuck with each other as everybody ended up with some sort of semi regular girl at some bar) well I head to the back to piss and catch this other guy with a laugh as I walk by and he knows what I am planning because the rule is whoever pays the mamasan first gets the pass for the girl. I finish taking a piss and come back and they are both gone. Oh well plenty more but little sad because she was a freaking cute one 5 foot nothing brown skin and nice perky tits and long black hair in a pony tail. We stagger to another bar and I find a different one to rack up and all is well. Then the next day I am picking something up from a buddy of mine who was a corpman and I run into this guy standing in line for a penicillial shot... ;D The dumb fucker went bareback with this whore and caught the clap...I nearly doubled over laughing at him but even worse saw him out that night and came up with a drink I bought for him (goodwill gesture) and said no hard feelings and he had to turn it down because you can't have booze after you get the shot for like a few days..Again worked out for me... ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Sat and Bored
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 08:21:09 AM »
LOL, serves him right for fucking a nasty whore without a rubber.
E