Author Topic: Did you guys see Kiwi wants to have a board war?  (Read 4237 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Did you guys see Kiwi wants to have a board war?
« on: July 07, 2007, 09:11:30 AM »
Him and Pumphard against the 40 of us :-\ Crazy people suck.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Did you guys see Kiwi wants to have a board war?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 09:16:49 AM »
i heard "kiwiol's" favorite magic trick when he was a kid was Alakazzzam Alakazzzo, whip out that dick and he'll suck out the goo!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »
i heard "kiwiol's" favorite magic trick when he was a kid was Alakazzzam Alakazzzo, whip out that dick and he'll suck out the goo!!!
hahahahaha! never gets old.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 09:20:41 AM »

You see his boyfriend, The Ferdster? Asian retards make me laugh ;D
E

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 09:32:29 AM »
You see his boyfriend, The Ferdster? Asian retards make me laugh ;D

on kiwi's website, the ferdster references himself in the third person

oh brother

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 09:33:06 AM »
ferdster's jaw looks like he got hit with a shovel when he was younger. and then again when he was older. possibly a few more times just for good measure.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 09:34:53 AM »
Isn't Teh Ferdster like a personal trainer or something?  I thought "kiwiol" (I can't imagine that's even his real name) said he was a famous trainer of bb'ers in NZ? ???  He's pretty fuccking small to be a trainer...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 09:39:15 AM »
Isn't Teh Ferdster like a personal trainer or something?  I thought "kiwiol" (I can't imagine that's even his real name) said he was a famous trainer of bb'ers in NZ? ???  He's pretty fuccking small to be a trainer...
epic trying to make it look like you're not kiwiol.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 09:41:11 AM »
epic trying to make it look like you're not kiwiol.

Mate, I already proved I am not kiwiol.  He was banned him from the V for a week, didn't I?  JT didn't post or even log in all last week.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 09:47:12 AM »
Gayer than DavidPaul trying to pose as Kiwiol on the Joey Tito gimmick.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 09:50:01 AM »
Gayer than DavidPaul trying to pose as Kiwiol on the Joey Tito gimmick.

Remember a little email you got at your school account a while back? ;)  lolz that was classic

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 09:51:35 AM »
Remember a little email you got at your school account a while back? ;)  lolz that was classic

hahaha, remember how I traced the ip and you turned out to be a muslim at a second-tier British prep high school, eh Mohammed?

Was pretty funny, though. I've never seen a grown man type in "l33t speak". I think I grew out of it when I was 14.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 09:53:39 AM »
hahaha, remember how I traced the ip and you turned out to be a muslim at a second-tier British prep high school, eh Mohammed?

Was pretty funny, though. I've never seen a grown man type in "l33t speak". I think I grew out of it when I was 14.

I don't recall that. ::)  After all, where is that thread on the V? ;) ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 09:54:49 AM »
I don't recall that. ::)  After all, where is that thread on the V? ;) ;D

hahaha, mysteriously disappeared the day that Arab took over moderator. Looks to me like he didn't want people seeing the skeleton's in his closet. People should think about the fact it takes all of 2 seconds to dig up an e-mail's ip address.

But back to the topic at hand, Kiwiol and Pumphard waging a war on the Y would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Ridiculously easy and almost painfully sad.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »
hahaha, mysteriously disappeared the day that Arab took over moderator. Looks to me like he didn't want people seeing the skeleton's in his closet. People should think about the fact it takes all of 2 seconds to dig up an e-mail's ip address.

Consider yourself lucky that more of your posts and threads didn't get wiped away. ;) ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 09:56:44 AM »
Consider yourself lucky that more of your posts and threads didn't get wiped away. ;) ;D

hahahaha!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter. I have all the information from it still sitting on my computer. I figured ahead of time that it would've been deleted. I know I have the post saved on a word document somewhere.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 09:58:01 AM »
I know I have the post saved on a word document somewhere.

brutal stalking ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 10:01:30 AM »
brutal stalking ::)

Not really clown. Just a little smart thinking. When a pussy who banks his whole internet existence on false personalities gets exposed, the walls usually come crashing down. Then again, why am I talking to you on the Y? You're a gimmick and a virgin. The V is that way |
                                                                                                                                                                              V

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 10:39:18 AM »
Not really clown. Just a little smart thinking. When a pussy who banks his whole internet existence on false personalities gets exposed, the walls usually come crashing down. Then again, why am I talking to you on the Y? You're a gimmick and a virgin. The V is that way |
                                                                                                                                                                              V

is this what your therapist told you while you were recovering from the vicious owning you got a couple of months ago.  too bad you didn't learn anything at your "retreat".
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 10:48:19 AM »
is this what your therapist told you while you were recovering from the vicious owning you got a couple of months ago.  too bad you didn't learn anything at your "retreat".

haha yes, that big mouthed bitch sure did run with his tail between his legs, didn't "he"? ;D

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 10:53:41 AM »
haha yes, that big mouthed bitch sure did run with his tail between his legs, didn't "he"? ;D

haha yes he did.  His mom put a NetNanny on his computer because he was getting too worked up over getbig.  They thought his addiction was broken but as you can see he posts more and more everyday.  Won't be long til we see 100 post a day outta this kid.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 03:09:57 PM »

I see my chief nuthugging clown is now following me into the Y. I don't know many fat, crosseyed, half black/half asian, lazyeyed virgins qualify as "pussy wrecking" machine.  :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 05:25:19 PM »
the fuck is a "board war"? more lame roleplaying shit, i'm guessing. man the barricades and get the boiling oil pots up in the parapets to dump on the intruders. ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 07:13:22 PM »
I see my chief nuthugging clown is now following me into the Y. I don't know many fat, crosseyed, half black/half asian, lazyeyed virgins qualify as "pussy wrecking" machine.  :-\

there you go getting worked up again.  Didn't know virgins qualified as pussy wrecking machines either.  You say you've never had sex with the same girl twice, why is that?

1)you're a virgin
2)you're bad at it and the girl is embarrassed to have hooked up with you

either way you're not Y board material go hang out in the Z kid
I'm Nick's role model!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 08:19:37 PM »
hahahahaha! never gets old.
Yet you bust on kiwi for sporting gay jokes  ???

Monster sad fat fuk  :-*