Author Topic: Opinions on Axio labs?  (Read 16061 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Opinions on Axio labs?
« on: July 07, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »
Any personal experiences with Axio labs anyone?  How'd you think it was dosed, howd the inject go, pain no pain?

thanks!

jt
TEAM Nasser

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Opinions on Axio labs?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 03:38:02 PM »
Oral turinabol freakin rocks!!! mylar packaging and pressed tabs line is sick. Oils are way way way to overpriced for a UG IMO. Prices right up there with LSP and BD. Hooker,... do you have any insight on Axio that might be valuable to us?
       Are they affiliated with anybody from BD?
       Is it truly a sterile operation? Almost HG as they claim?
       Any signs of fakes?
-

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 05:49:45 PM »
Its made in a laboratory that makes human grade gear. So yeah its sterile.

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 06:02:44 PM »
I am using Axio labs Test E right now. On the 4th week (sunday). Shots are smooth as silk. No pain whatsoever.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 06:34:34 PM »
thx guys

TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 08:08:39 AM »

Any signs of fakes?

Do a little research there's a couple threads already about this.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 09:10:35 PM »
I am pretty sure they have something to do with at least someone from the old B-D.
I think they split into 2 different companies and AXIO is one of them.
I think the other is Balkan Pharmacuticals.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 10:36:44 PM »
I am pretty sure they have something to do with at least someone from the old B-D.

Yes they are one of the BD labs contract manufactuers! they do not owes BD. due to some problem with BD they split off with them before BD closed down.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 05:37:12 AM »
Hooker,... do you have any insight on Axio that might be valuable to us?
       Any signs of fakes?

They are as HG as any UG lab. They give away a lot of free product to mods and admin, so most of the time, when people say they're good on the major boards, they're just doing it because they got bribed. Most of steroid.com's staff (from VETS TO ADMIN) get discounts and freebies from GenXXL/Axio.

They are former BD remailers, but never produced a single BD product...so that's their only affiliation with BD. I'll say that again...GenXXL (Brian) who owns Axio never produced a single BD product, ever. Most BD remailers will NOT (and do not) carry Axio...so what does that say to you? They never produced shit for BD.

They're waaaay overpriced. If you can get it, Balkan Pharmaceuticals (real human grade stuff) is cheaper and likely better.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 05:39:39 AM »

No. There were 2 founders and 3 owners of BD, at the end. One former owner owns Balkan. Another owner is dead. And the final one has nothing to do with Axio.

Towards the end, GenXXL/Brian was trying to buy the BD website (though not the actual name/company) and failed. They never owned part of the company, never produced a single BD product, and were only a remailer.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 12:08:52 PM »
Any personal experiences with Axio labs anyone?  How'd you think it was dosed, howd the inject go, pain no pain?

thanks!

jt
I'm currently running 750mg of Axio test enethate and 500mg of Axio Deca. Smooth injections and good stuff. I have no complaints. I'm at my heaviest which is 192lbs @ a height of 5'5". I love the stuff.

PB

PB

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 03:11:18 PM »
Yea, they threw in a free 10ml vial of Test E when I told them that I had never used the Axio labs line, when I made my order. I'm on my 4th week today- going 16wks.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 04:07:41 PM »
Some of you guys really know quite a bit of behind the scenes details about BD/ AXIO .
I am surprised they leaked out so much info about owners names, etc.

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 08:10:29 PM »
Axio labs are good to go

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 09:02:43 PM »
clen is better then oxyflux

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 04:08:09 AM »
Some of you guys really know quite a bit of behind the scenes details about BD/ AXIO .
I am surprised they leaked out so much info about owners names, etc.

It's my job...

I've been in this world for about a decade...so...there's not much that isn't going to eventually cross my desk, information-wise...

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 07:10:32 AM »
Hooker,

I recently hooked up with a supplier for Genxx and got some test-e and deca.  The products seem to be working okay.  Is there stuff usually good?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 08:38:56 AM »
Hooker,

I recently hooked up with a supplier for Genxx and got some test-e and deca.  The products seem to be working okay.  Is there stuff usually good?

I'm sure it's as good as other UGs. It's nothing special, just overpriced IMHO.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 10:12:26 AM »
How does one know which Board sponsored products are good and not overpriced?  You see "bumps" from members of the Board but are these "bumps" legit?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »
How does one know which Board sponsored products are good and not overpriced?  You see "bumps" from members of the Board but are these "bumps" legit?

Sometimes. Honestly, if you hang out on the GenXXL board, they talk about how good Axio is all day, but that's like going to a Ford website and reading about a Mustang.

Most mods on the major sites have been offered (and given) a lot of free shit from a lot of sources, and I wouldn't take their endorsement seriously just because they're mods. The bottom line is that you need to actually know and trust the person saying the UG/Source is good. Even I've fucked up in the past, and a source is only as good as their last shipment.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 01:31:06 PM »
thanks anthony..
-

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »
What is the consistency of your Axio gear like?  Is it watery smooth, thick?

jt
TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 02:33:54 PM »
They are as HG as any UG lab. They give away a lot of free product to mods and admin, so most of the time, when people say they're good on the major boards, they're just doing it because they got bribed. Most of steroid.com's staff (from VETS TO ADMIN) get discounts and freebies from GenXXL/Axio.

They are former BD remailers, but never produced a single BD product...so that's their only affiliation with BD. I'll say that again...GenXXL (Brian) who owns Axio never produced a single BD product, ever. Most BD remailers will NOT (and do not) carry Axio...so what does that say to you? They never produced shit for BD.

They're waaaay overpriced. If you can get it, Balkan Pharmaceuticals (real human grade stuff) is cheaper and likely better.

I hear that alot of people have not receieved their orders for their balkan products. another rumor is the license is totally fake.. I know someone who checked up on it and its no good... would make sense to me they make Tren E for christ sakes...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »
HG tren E? wtf is that. I have heard mixed opinions on them. Extremely negative opinions on genxxl or "brian".  this is from consumerlabreports.co.uk
-

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 04:26:46 AM »
I hear that alot of people have not receieved their orders for their balkan products. another rumor is the license is totally fake.. I know someone who checked up on it and its no good... would make sense to me they make Tren E for christ sakes...

That does not suprise me.

HG tren E? wtf is that. I have heard mixed opinions on them. Extremely negative opinions on genxxl or "brian".  this is from consumerlabreports.co.uk

GenXXL seemed pretty good as far as sending what they said they would.  Gear was always legit