Author Topic: Opinions on Axio labs?  (Read 16057 times)

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Opinions on Axio labs?
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2007, 07:34:29 PM »
I have always had nothing but good things to say about GENXXL until my very last order which was early this year.
I got their last batch of BD Adropen. It was total garbage and left a bad taste in my mouth and I have never ordered from GENXXL since.
 But, now since AXIO is their new brand I am thinking of using them again.
Their service was some of the best I ever ever gotten!

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2007, 06:33:15 AM »
HOOKER, I know trusted people who have been around for a long time say this is absolutely not the same guy as you suggest. I was thinking the same, but put up some proof! People that have no affiliation with that UG are saying no way!

I suppose it's possible that a guy operating out of the same area, with the same name, who was selling steroids to the USA and abroad, was busted, and it's not the guy we're all thinking of....and even though multiple sources have sent me the same info, and said it's him, I guess it's not.

Also...as for trusted people...everyone's full of shit in my book. Unless I know who you are, what you look like, where you live, and your real first and last name, I don't trust a fucking thing anyone has to say. Most people don't really know 1/10th of what's going on, but they think they know 9/10ths of it. It's all a big game of poker, and people who don't have a hand at the big table can only sit around and hope to see some of the cards some of the time.

4thAD

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2007, 11:47:52 AM »
I suppose it's possible that a guy operating out of the same area, with the same name, who was selling steroids to the USA and abroad, was busted, and it's not the guy we're all thinking of....and even though multiple sources have sent me the same info, and said it's him, I guess it's not.

Also...as for trusted people...everyone's full of shit in my book. Unless I know who you are, what you look like, where you live, and your real first and last name, I don't trust a fucking thing anyone has to say. Most people don't really know 1/10th of what's going on, but they think they know 9/10ths of it. It's all a big game of poker, and people who don't have a hand at the big table can only sit around and hope to see some of the cards some of the time.

Kind of like your real name isn't Anthony Roberts?

BTW no need to be so defensive I wasn't flaming you, Im just passing on the info as I have heard it. You made a claim, so all I was asking for is proof!

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2007, 08:50:01 AM »

Kind of like your real name isn't Anthony Roberts?

BTW no need to be so defensive I wasn't flaming you, Im just passing on the info as I have heard it. You made a claim, so all I was asking for is proof!

It's my first and middle name (Anthony Robert).

4thAD

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2007, 10:04:39 AM »
It's my first and middle name (Anthony Robert).

Yeah I know that bro! Just busting your balls a little bit. No offense.