Author Topic: PM MILLION QUESTION ANSWERD  (Read 7326 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
PM MILLION QUESTION ANSWERD
« on: July 07, 2007, 05:14:43 PM »
NO,,YOU WILL NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE GOVERMENT IF YOU ORDERED SMALL AND LIVE IN USA,,SMALL AS IN UNDER 1000$,,

THAT SAID YOU BETTER NOT HAVE CRIMINAL RECORD OR ANY BAD RECORD BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS EVEN IF YOU ORDERED 400$ WORTH

GOVERMENT IN USA SENT YOU LETTERS TO BE NICE WITH YOU AND LET YOU GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE,,DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS NICE GOVERMENT THAT WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO YOU AND DIDNT BREAK DOWN YOUR,,

AGAIN ILL CONCLUDE THIS DUMB QUESTIONS WITH THIS:

1IF YOU ORDERED 5K ONE TIME,, OR 1-5K ON A REGULAR BASIS AS IN EVERY 2MONTH,,YOU WILL HAVE A VISIT FROM YOUR GOVERMENT SINCE YOU ARE DEALING AAS ON THE US GROUND AND IT IS ILLLLLLLLLEAGAL IN USA MY GOOD FRIENDS,,THOSE DELAERS KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY GOT BAGS OF RECORDS BEHIND THEM ,,THEY ARE FEMILIAR WITH THE SYSTEM AND AAS IS ONLY PART OF THEIR PROBLEM AND GOVE WANTS THEM
2IF YOU ORDERED RECREATIONAL SUCH AS NARCS AND PAINKILLERS EVEN FOR 500$ ,,YOU WILL HAVE VISITORS INTHE ADDRESS YOU GAVE

3. ANYTHING SMALL UNDER 1K,, CONSIDER AS A GOVERMENT GIFT SINCE THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU AND THATS WHY THEY SENT YOU LETTERS INSTED OF BUSTING OPEN YOUR DOORS WITH LOCAL LE,,

AS I SAID BEFORE THE GOVERMENT KNOW MAJORITY OF YOU ARE NORMAL HARD WORKING EVERYDAY PEOPLE THAT LIFT WEIGHTS AND TRY TO BUILD BIG MUSCLES,,IF JASON WALKS FREE AND HE USE 50 TIMES MORE THAN WHAT YOU USE WHICH PUT HIM AS NUMBER 1 'OFENDER' OF THE LAW,, YOU TOO WILL WALK FREE,,IF THE GOVERMENT WANTED YOUD BE INSIDE A JAIL CELLBACK IN APRIL,,THERE ARE MANY FEMALES WHO ORDER FOR PERSONAL SMALL USE TO LOOK BETTER,,,THE GOVERMENT CHOSE TO GO UP AND NOT DOWN UNLESS YOU ARE A DEALER OR NARC,,ITS VERY EASY AS GOVERMENT AGENTS THAT KNOW WHAT HE/SHE LOOK FOR TO RECOGNIZE DEALERS,,YOUR 400$ ORDER DONT EVEN BLINK THEIR EYE,,THEY JUST TOOK YOUR MONEY AS PUNISHMENT SO STOP BOTHERING ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS NONESENSE AND STAY SAFE

THE ONES WITH PROBLEMS ARE ALREADY IN OR ALREADY ON THE RUN,,99% OF YOU ARE SAFE SO STOP CRYING AND LOSE SLEEP AND ALWAYS SAY NO TO DRUGS!

BE SAFE MY AMERICAN FRIENDS AND DONT BUILD LABS IN YOUR HOMES!
fallen angel

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: PM MILLION QUESTION ANSWERD
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »
.....AND ALWAYS SAY NO TO DRUGS!

I am not busting your balls for using.....or anyone else....but you give advise on what to take and how to take.....and then say that?  All I can say is...

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 05:19:15 PM »
Next year when he turns 16 years old, gh will be giving free seminars in criminal defense law since he has a JD and has been admited to the bar in both NY state and federal district court.   ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 05:20:01 PM »
Why do the mods allow this ridiculous trolling shit on the G&O?  Banish it to the Z or to the roids board.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 05:26:32 PM »
because its gossip and rumors and opinions and nothing here is real! thats why,,all 16 year old that dont even drive,,but yes move it and erase it for all i care,,i want to go watchg cartoons now
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 05:29:22 PM »
Why do the mods allow this ridiculous trolling shit on the G&O?  Banish it to the Z or to the roids board.

GH15 is full of crap with his "I'm a top pro" BS and ridiculous cycles. I'm not the only one who is tired of it. He needs to either put up or shut up:  contact Ron and prove his claims and get blue stars or STFU.  If he's legit he can still stay anonymous... Ron can be trusted.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 05:31:33 PM »
thx gh15!
TEAM Nasser

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 05:33:41 PM »

GH15 is full of crap with his "I'm a top pro" BS and ridiculous cycles. I'm not the only one who is tired of it. He needs to either put up or shut up:  contact Ron and prove his claims and get blue stars or STFU.  If he's legit he can still stay anonymous... Ron can be trusted.

Exactly.  Didn't Ron basically call him a liar the other day in a thread?  Don't have the link handy but he basically made gh15 his bitch and called him a fraud.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »
"ALWAYS SAY NO TO DRUGS!"

Hehehe. "Drink your school. Stay in drugs, and don't do milk."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 05:43:27 PM »
I expressed my reservations about GH15 a while back. Not saying he isn't who he is purported to be, but the occasional disparities with his language skills when posting and the couple of totally incorrect comments he passed on the female side just made me query.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 05:47:56 PM »
I expressed my reservations about GH15 a while back. Not saying he isn't who he is purported to be, but the occasional disparities with his language skills when posting and the couple of totally incorrect comments he passed on the female side just made me query.
Hehe. I knew it. Despite girls always saying they don't like 'bad boys,' the truth always outs.  8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 05:53:51 PM »
I am not busting your balls for using.....or anyone else....but you give advise on what to take and how to take.....and then say that?  All I can say is...

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
best movie ever ;D

bench

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 06:06:40 PM »
NO,,YOU WILL NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE GOVERMENT IF YOU ORDERED SMALL AND LIVE IN USA,,SMALL AS IN UNDER 1000$,,

THAT SAID YOU BETTER NOT HAVE CRIMINAL RECORD OR ANY BAD RECORD BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS EVEN IF YOU ORDERED 400$ WORTH

GOVERMENT IN USA SENT YOU LETTERS TO BE NICE WITH YOU AND LET YOU GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE,,DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS NICE GOVERMENT THAT WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO YOU AND DIDNT BREAK DOWN YOUR,,

AGAIN ILL CONCLUDE THIS DUMB QUESTIONS WITH THIS:

1IF YOU ORDERED 5K ONE TIME,, OR 1-5K ON A REGULAR BASIS AS IN EVERY 2MONTH,,YOU WILL HAVE A VISIT FROM YOUR GOVERMENT SINCE YOU ARE DEALING AAS ON THE US GROUND AND IT IS ILLLLLLLLLEAGAL IN USA MY GOOD FRIENDS,,THOSE DELAERS KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY GOT BAGS OF RECORDS BEHIND THEM ,,THEY ARE FEMILIAR WITH THE SYSTEM AND AAS IS ONLY PART OF THEIR PROBLEM AND GOVE WANTS THEM
2IF YOU ORDERED RECREATIONAL SUCH AS NARCS AND PAINKILLERS EVEN FOR 500$ ,,YOU WILL HAVE VISITORS INTHE ADDRESS YOU GAVE

3. ANYTHING SMALL UNDER 1K,, CONSIDER AS A GOVERMENT GIFT SINCE THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU AND THATS WHY THEY SENT YOU LETTERS INSTED OF BUSTING OPEN YOUR DOORS WITH LOCAL LE,,

AS I SAID BEFORE THE GOVERMENT KNOW MAJORITY OF YOU ARE NORMAL HARD WORKING EVERYDAY PEOPLE THAT LIFT WEIGHTS AND TRY TO BUILD BIG MUSCLES,,IF JASON WALKS FREE AND HE USE 50 TIMES MORE THAN WHAT YOU USE WHICH PUT HIM AS NUMBER 1 'OFENDER' OF THE LAW,, YOU TOO WILL WALK FREE,,IF THE GOVERMENT WANTED YOUD BE INSIDE A JAIL CELLBACK IN APRIL,,THERE ARE MANY FEMALES WHO ORDER FOR PERSONAL SMALL USE TO LOOK BETTER,,,THE GOVERMENT CHOSE TO GO UP AND NOT DOWN UNLESS YOU ARE A DEALER OR NARC,,ITS VERY EASY AS GOVERMENT AGENTS THAT KNOW WHAT HE/SHE LOOK FOR TO RECOGNIZE DEALERS,,YOUR 400$ ORDER DONT EVEN BLINK THEIR EYE,,THEY JUST TOOK YOUR MONEY AS PUNISHMENT SO STOP BOTHERING ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS NONESENSE AND STAY SAFE

THE ONES WITH PROBLEMS ARE ALREADY IN OR ALREADY ON THE RUN,,99% OF YOU ARE SAFE SO STOP CRYING AND LOSE SLEEP AND ALWAYS SAY NO TO DRUGS!

BE SAFE MY AMERICAN FRIENDS AND DONT BUILD LABS IN YOUR HOMES!

damn you just keep the bullshit rolling don't you?

I was going to ease up on you but you are really taking out your ass now.

Seen several guys go down for perosnal use amounts doors busted down, wife and kids traumatized etc.
You do realize that customs faxes and sends copies of every seizure notice to the local police in the city that person lives in don't you?
It's then up to them to follow up and watch the addy or address with a warrant.
bang! door down gune to head cuffed kids and wife out 10000 in lawyers fees lucky if that's all you get.....

You know how much gear I could get for 1000$ from europe? you should you are a dealer. and it's considering "intent to distribute" They have changed the laws so many times now it's pitiful on dosage units that a 0 cc vial could be dealer qty.

quit giving out stupid advice...you gonna bail them out when they get busted?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 06:09:34 PM »
"ALWAYS SAY NO TO DRUGS!"

Hehehe. "Drink your school. Stay in drugs, and don't do milk."

Hulk Hogan: To all my little Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong.  Whatcha gonna do brother when Hulkamania runs wild on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »
Next year when he turns 16 years old, gh will be giving free seminars in criminal defense law since he has a JD and has been admited to the bar in both NY state and federal district court.   ::)

But is he fluent in Valley Girl?   ???
Newbies: Goatboy smells

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 06:58:40 PM »
damn you just keep the bullshit rolling don't you?

I was going to ease up on you but you are really taking out your ass now.

Seen several guys go down for perosnal use amounts doors busted down, wife and kids traumatized etc.
You do realize that customs faxes and sends copies of every seizure notice to the local police in the city that person lives in don't you?
It's then up to them to follow up and watch the addy or address with a warrant.
bang! door down gune to head cuffed kids and wife out 10000 in lawyers fees lucky if that's all you get.....

You know how much gear I could get for 1000$ from europe? you should you are a dealer. and it's considering "intent to distribute" They have changed the laws so many times now it's pitiful on dosage units that a 0 cc vial could be dealer qty.

quit giving out stupid advice...you gonna bail them out when they get busted?

A lot of this is true a big reason I quit the whole internet/mail ordering gear thing years ago. They can and will go after you from time to time, I don't know exactly why but I think it's because bber's are often dealing other shit along with gear, so they bust you hoping to find other substances. Be careful what you buy and who you buy it from, and never sign for anything. GH15 does have some decent advice but things have changed, back in 2001 yeah you could buy whatever and as long as it wasn't excessive and your source didn't sell recs you wouldn't have much to worry about especially if you lived in a big city, nowadays things are much different you have to watch your ass.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 07:08:20 PM »
GH15 get you Stars dammit!!!!!!!  You can stay anonymous, Ron's a good guy.  Or you can play the I'm just a 15 year old kid angle. ::)
\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 08:05:22 PM »
GH15 get you Stars dammit!!!!!!!  You can stay anonymous, Ron's a good guy.  Or you can play the I'm just a 15 year old kid angle. ::)

Ron called "him" out the other day and basically called him a liar publicly.  Ain't no stars going to that fraud any time soon... ;)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 08:07:15 PM »

Exactly.

Enough bullshit.
HAHA, RON.....

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 08:39:05 PM »
gh15 is pretty much a like a steroid god. If you haters don't appreciate his advice then fuck off and stop posting. little babies

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »
gh15 is pretty much a like a steroid god. If you haters don't appreciate his advice then fuck off and stop posting. little babies

Hi, gh15!  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 09:33:29 PM »

Check what Disgusted says in the first paragraph:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=297610&postcount=38

Was The Block lying when he said he met gh15 at the Arnold and swore it was an IFBB pro?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 09:35:20 PM »
Check what Disgusted says in the first paragraph:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=297610&postcount=38

Was The Block lying when he said he met gh15 at the Arnold and swore it was an IFBB pro?

In that post you referenced Disgusted says he has it on "good authority" that gh15  iis "NOT a pro".  So gh15 is full of shit when he claims to be a pro..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 10:43:56 PM »
as i said before,,
I NEVER LIE!

you will wait and see in couple months to a year that nothing will happen to the small one time buyer,, time will prove it,,so stop worrying the little guys AND WOMEN who got themselves couple tablets of oxandrolone and primo depo for a mere $300,,le is not bothering with shit unless it is big shit! your little town may be bothering with shit if this shit already have past  record in the recreational drug scene or you are a known problem!

there is a big reason to worry to anyone who buy in bulk for distribution,, and to anyone who does or sell narcs and painlkillers in usa,,as i said before if your gov wanted you all in jail you would be there,,your gov want the heart of the problem and the heart of the problem is not 99% of you,,they wanted china and got china,,and now they will go after major dealers that sit in usa via the same route they went after the last one!  you are not those dealers,,those dealer make 90k a month anmd spend 50k a month,,you are not those people my friends,,a finger is not a head remember that! this is not some local club usa where they get you face to face and check yoru car for 10 vials,,this is sting operations to get big guys,,so relax and take a breath

jason if you were worth answering i would answer you but since all i hear about you is that you are adonis that makes you a liar so i will refrain from answering you from now on,,

fallen angel

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 10:59:23 PM »

Fuck you.  ::)

I don't need to hang off his nuts like you, asshole.

I don't need drug "advices", since I don't use them in the first place.
HAHA, RON.....