Author Topic: CHALLENGE TO ALEXXX OR ANY OTHER GETBIGGER NEAR MONTREAL !  (Read 2660 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: CHALLENGE TO ALEXXX OR ANY OTHER GETBIGGER NEAR MONTREAL !
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 01:21:06 PM »
try these exercises back to back for four sets, better pump and fatigue. You'll be swollen like a teenage mexican girls belly never before.
yeah i do it like that sometimes, i used to train with a 198 class powerlifter who used to train like a bodybuilder offseason and would do a set of 10 with 315 on close grips then with no rest do 10 reps with a 45 and a 35 on each side of the EZ bar for skullcrushers, then a set of 25 bodyweight dips and then the stack on pushdowns for 10, fuccking crazy shit.

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 08:41:44 PM »
ok guys, I am ashamed to say that the squat rack made me his bitch and I only did 25 sets

hopefully next time I'll do more

25 sets is still good. The hardest part of doing that many sets is to push yourself mentally to keep going. Next time dig down deep and get all 50.

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »
yeah, I started with 405 for 6 and at set 25 I was down to 185 lbs !

haha
fucking painful

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2007, 10:10:17 PM »
did u get in all 50 sets stav??

And I can only imagine the DOMS that will entail!

Good luck

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 10:17:28 PM »
did u get in all 50 sets stav??

And I can only imagine the DOMS that will entail!

Good luck

no I pussied out at only 25 reps haha

the squat rack made me his bitch

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2007, 02:01:22 AM »

Stavios,  Nice Job.  Squats are a bitch.

Last week, I decided to shock my legs as well, and said I would do 185 lbs for 200 reps using however many sets it took.

At rep #155, I went down and just fell to the ground, the bar racked. Two minutes later I got up and re-rakced and started doing more squats.  At rep #163, I went down, fell to the ground and the bar racked, and it was all over lol.  Took the weights off and just waddled over to the locker room and went home.   Was sore for the whole week.

A few years ago (I was at a higher bodyweight), I attempted the same thing using 225 lb and the goal was 200 reps using howevr many sets  it took.   I think I only got to 152 and it was all over.