Author Topic: Danielson  (Read 20826 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Danielson
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 07:49:31 PM »
Come back over to the V, mate.  Things will improve there very soon. 8)

Never left, just fucking busy.

I had no problem with the "nazi fantasy" other than it was fkn gay. The Saddam shit I didn't like cuz I hate Dunecoons. There one racist joke thread on here, the concept is still just for the guys to speak their minds, not a board based on Racism. ::)

Write that often enough and some day it might be true.

You sold out. And for what? A message board where aside from MSN mesenger very few people here are actually 'real' friends. I'm no math genious but really can't understand how shifting posters fron the v to the Y is growing a forum. I'm busy with school and everyone knows I find racism interesting.. in a twisted kind of way.  :) That being said, your letting people run all wild at the keyboard is spitting the faces of people like CQ and BigMal that have always tried supporting the Y.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 07:59:19 PM »
That being said, your letting people run all wild at the keyboard is spitting the faces of people like CQ and BigMal that have always tried supporting the Y.

Well, I obviously never intended for that to happen. I haven't made one black joke in my whole time on Getbig. I may throw out the occasional Arab jokes, but my disdain for them is no secret. And yes, I do think that getbig needs a board where people can speak their mind, they couldn't do that on the V, now they can here.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2007, 08:07:01 PM »
Btw Doc, the mods here are Jewish, Italian, Portuguese, Mexican and white. Not exactly the Aryan Ideals. ;D Now go lecture Kiwi about his year long gay bashing.  ;)
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »
Btw Doc, the mods here are Jewish, Italian, Portuguese, Mexican and white. Not exactly the Aryan Ideals. ;D Now go lecture Kiwi about his year long gay bashing.  ;)

What's your point? Gays aren't a race.

If a few black posters inserted jews, Portugese, Italians or whites after fuck instead of "blacks" that would be cool?

I left the Mexicans out on purpose because no one would actually care that much. :)

Perhaps you should make a list of who it's cool to be racist against here so we all know. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 08:36:05 PM »

If a few black posters inserted jews, Portugese, Italians or whites after fuck instead of "####" that would be cool?

I left the Mexicans out on purpose because no one would actually care that much. :)

Perhaps you should make a list of who it's cool to be racist against here so we all know. :)

So you are pro gay bashing and against racism? For the record, no censoring, means no censoring. Bash any race or religion you feel like. We are all adults here doc, it's just a place to laugh, there are many other boards for people to post at if they don't like the content.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 08:42:45 PM »
So you are pro gay bashing and against racism? For the record, no censoring, means no censoring. Bash any race or religion you feel like. We are all adults here doc, it's just a place to laugh, there are many other boards for people to post at if they don't like the content.

Homo!!

Don't think for a second I won't get bored one day and see if the limits for jews, whites, etc... aren't exactly the same as they are for Arabs and Blacks. :)

I'm honestly curious what bullshit excuse you will come up with after a few posts of that nature are removed. It will probably be the old "I didn't delete it so I'm not responsible" excuse. It's an oldie but goodie, LOL!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 08:44:30 PM »
Homo!!

Don't think for a second I won't get bored one day and see if the limits for jews, whites, etc... aren't exactly the same as they are for Arabs and Blacks. :)

I'm honestly curious what bullshit excuse you will come up with after a few posts of that nature are removed. It will probably be the old "I didn't delete it so I'm not responsible" excuse. It's an oldie but goodie, LOL!

Mate, you always gave me respect as mod of the V and you should give danny boy the same respect. 8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 08:46:19 PM »
Mate, you always gave me respect as mod of the V and you should give danny boy the same respect. 8)

What could be more respectful than the truth?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 08:51:58 PM »

If a few black posters inserted jews, Portugese, Italians or whites after fuck instead of "####" that would be cool?

perhaps you should read the racist joke thread to see how big_mal posted countless anti-white jokes, and not one was deleted or altered and nobody bashed him for it.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 08:52:04 PM »
somebody make a Portuguese joke right now i want to be entertained dammit  >:(

bring the funny >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 08:54:40 PM »
Homo!!

hahaha ::)

I never had a post deleted on the V until DP became mod, then for whatever reason, it became common practice. So far here, on the Y, I've typed the words ni66er and spic and gook and sandni66er several times and so far nothing has been deleted.

Sounds to me more like a personal thing against Danielson. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 08:56:20 PM »

uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh

why doesn't Portugal have an Olympic team?

all their best runners, jumpers and swimmer are in America   :P

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 08:57:57 PM »
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh

why doesn't Portugal have an Olympic team?

all their best runners, jumpers and swimmer are in America   :P

in boats fishing would also have been acceptable as well as cleaning the local police station  >:(

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 08:58:29 PM »
perhaps you should read the racist joke thread to see how big_mal posted countless anti-white jokes, and not one was deleted or altered and nobody bashed him for it.

Wasn't referring to comments within that thread.

Funny, I've never heard a good portugese joke. I'm guessing they aren't that funny, LOL!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 08:59:28 PM »
Wasn't referring to comments within that thread.

Funny, I've never heard a good portugese joke. I'm guessing they aren't that funny, LOL!
no my people dont really represent when it comes to ethnic jokes  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »
ho ass Portuguese >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 09:01:53 PM »

Yes, you're equally bad at everything!  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2007, 09:04:25 PM »

Way south they were called geechies and rice-eaters, LOL! Must have been pretty different for my grandfather and his brother getting off the boat way back then.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2007, 09:10:36 PM »
Yes, you're equally bad at everything!  :D
yah i could look at it that way  :D but we always beat england come world cup time >:( penalty kicks anyone

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2007, 09:13:15 PM »
Never left, just fucking busy.

Write that often enough and some day it might be true.

You sold out. And for what? A message board where aside from MSN mesenger very few people here are actually 'real' friends. I'm no math genious but really can't understand how shifting posters fron the v to the Y is growing a forum. I'm busy with school and everyone knows I find racism interesting.. in a twisted kind of way.  :) That being said, your letting people run all wild at the keyboard is spitting the faces of people like CQ and BigMal that have always tried supporting the Y.
you can't be serious doc. mal has posted more racial jokes then me.

he seems to get it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2007, 09:14:35 PM »
yah i could look at it that way  :D but we always beat england come world cup time >:( penalty kicks anyone

hahaha, those limey brits!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »

he seems to get it.

I  think his line about spitting in the faces of CQ and big_mal , shows that he doesn't get it. :-\

Too bad, he always seemed to get it on the V :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »

he seems to get it.

I'm not saying people shouldn't type stupid shit. My point is that Danielle is encouraging the same shit he always claimed made the V suck so the Y will have traffic.

It's not the racism I'm talking 'bout, Willis. It's the bullshit.  :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2007, 09:30:05 PM »
I'm not saying people shouldn't type stupid shit. My point is that Danielle is encouraging the same shit he always claimed made the V suck so the Y will have traffic.

OH and kiwi going ape shit and deleting anything he didn't deem fit for the v and constantly saying he single handedly made the v was not bull shit either ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2007, 09:33:27 PM »

the only thing I remember Danni complaining about the V was the constant gay jokes, I think if the insults are mixed up and guys can have general convos, without certain posters coming in and throwing the gay jokes out of nowhere, then everything will be cool.

I got no problem with flaming and insults but I do think they can be seperated in different threads from serious topics. make sense? ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!