Author Topic: does anyone ever feel paranoid....  (Read 3198 times)

uckmo

• Getbig II
does anyone ever feel paranoid....
« on: July 08, 2007, 06:10:12 PM »
Does anyone ever feel paranoid when on gear.I have up my dose from 600mg of test E a week to 900mg and 300mg of EQ to 600mg.started like 3 weeks ago.Lately I have been worried about allot of stuff and having shitty dreams and sweating like crazy.I'm alway thinking something is happening or could happen,especially with my son.

Any clue?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: does anyone ever feel paranoid....
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »
Does anyone ever feel paranoid when on gear.I have up my dose from 600mg of test E a week to 900mg and 300mg of EQ to 600mg.started like 3 weeks ago.Lately I have been worried about allot of stuff and having shitty dreams and sweating like crazy.I'm alway thinking something is happening or could happen,especially with my son.

Any clue?

It certainly sounds like subconscious fears are being exacerbated by the AAS.

Perhaps take a Valium, baby Ucks.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 07:32:08 PM »
I'd drop the dose. There's a point where it just DONT do any more, once you are max waterloged on a bulker, that it. BP often the redline factor.

Check your BP Blood pressure, Getting Headaches?

Diazapam (valium) is a outstanding recovery sleep aid. Anti-anxiety, muscle relaxant. I'd be loathe to suggest it to anyone more than once a week. Not at all if youve control probs.
Dont get dependant on thaat pup.
Nastiest WDs in the book, They Can KILL you! Even Narcotic WDs wont kill you.
Handle w/ extreme care and respect. Handle narcotics not at all.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »

Any clue?

I am a father also Uck, and I think that is just a normal part of being a Dad bro! We worry about our children, and we suffer with them every time they suffer! There have been times when I have really worried about my kids and times where I feel very confident they will be OK. Try not to worry to much. Your kids will be OK bro!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 09:05:01 PM »
I'd drop the dose. There's a point where it just DONT do any more, once you are max waterloged on a bulker, that it. BP often the redline factor.

Check your BP Blood pressure, Getting Headaches?

Diazapam (valium) is a outstanding recovery sleep aid. Anti-anxiety, muscle relaxant. I'd be loathe to suggest it to anyone more than once a week. Not at all if youve control probs.

Upping the dose probably upped the sides in his case.

Upping the dose from 600MG-900MG was probably not a good idea at this point.

All it did was bring out subscionscious fears that Uck has regarding his kids.

Things that were already there......

Valium can be good after a long week, perhaps a Friday with a glass of wine and a nice steak dinner.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 10:36:07 AM »
I am a father also Uck, and I think that is just a normal part of being a Dad bro! We worry about our children, and we suffer with them every time they suffer! There have been times when I have really worried about my kids and times where I feel very confident they will be OK. Try not to worry to much. Your kids will be OK bro!

Ditto...as a father of 4 I can tell you there are times I'm chill then times where I'm a freaking paranoid mess. Especially when I travel for work or they are at a relatives house where I can't be there in under 10min to "save" them. Welcome to fatherhood bro...the only time you will EVER wear your heart on the outside and be fully aware of it.

PS - Melatonin gave me freaky, vivid, horrible dreams of my kids dying...my youngest in particular. Drowning, hit by a car, wolf attack ect...woke up in a sweat and found myself waking up on the floor next to her (my 2yr old) crib the next morning on more than one occation.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »
Ditto...as a father of 4 I can tell you there are times I'm chill then times where I'm a freaking paranoid mess. Especially when I travel for work or they are at a relatives house where I can't be there in under 10min to "save" them. Welcome to fatherhood bro...the only time you will EVER wear your heart on the outside and be fully aware of it.

PS - Melatonin gave me freaky, vivid, horrible dreams of my kids dying...my youngest in particular. Drowning, hit by a car, wolf attack ect...woke up in a sweat and found myself waking up on the floor next to her (my 2yr old) crib the next morning on more than one occation.

Mellatonin dreams can make a bad acid trip seem tame!

We all worry about our kids like nothing anyone can understand that dont have them. Pitty the MOFO ever harms mine!
Ever happens in wifeys county - they will envy the dead! We know plenty cops and millitary.
SHit works different there. Lots different.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 12:06:01 PM »

Any clue?
Nope. Add it too the other steroid myths like roid rage.

PB

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 12:37:37 PM »

thats the same shit im talking about.

lastnite i had another one were someone walked up and said give me the baby,I didnt know what to do.i woke up and felt like i was having a heart attack.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 12:47:55 PM »
thats the same shit im talking about.

lastnite i had another one were someone walked up and said give me the baby,I didnt know what to do.i woke up and felt like i was having a heart attack.

Often stuff  thats bothering us subconciously comes up in dreams. But it's like a rabbit in a blender..
I often wake and think of something important and write it down.

If you've got issues w/ Ex or somthing try to work them out. I'd drop the dose to where you felt good.
Doses are WAY overdone today. Enough to rev you and have good workouts is fine.
How many YEARS it take Dorian to build his body?
Doubling the dose wont cut the time in 1/2 or make you twice as big.

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 03:47:11 PM »
Damn good post Trab.
I totally agree on cutting the dosage and things being overdone these days. It took me awhile to realize that it won't make me twice as big in half the time.
I too, also have something like a panic attack every now and the occasional nightmare or terribly bad thoughts of something happening to my daughter and being totally helpless. Usually at the beginning of the cycle or towards the end. I already worry about her, but it's heightened when I'm "on".

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 03:51:19 PM »

Are you saying that Valium WD's can kill you? I take between 6 to 10, 10 mg. pills a day. When I stop taking them for a day or two, I feel a little "off",  but nothing physical, just mental.
E

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 04:33:25 PM »
Are you saying that Valium WD's can kill you? I take between 6 to 10, 10 mg. pills a day. When I stop taking them for a day or two, I feel a little "off",  but nothing physical, just mental.

YOur honestly telling me you can drop 10 x 10 valiums cold? Wow! I'd have to see that.
Im not sure how long acting diazapam is, you could still be runing on it and not totaly crashed in a day or so with a steady intake of that much.
It's allways a good idea to run thru Physicians Desk Reference, Physicans General Rx, and Merck manual on every drug you take, even from the Doc. (not to mention, to make sure the stoned pharma techs gave you the right ones ;))  And... IF YOU DO - You will find that benzos are one of the only drugs that the WD's can kill you. Seriously.
 Alcohol can also.

If you want to take 10 x 10 Im not going to be able to stop you, but... WHY? Clearly tollerance is out of control.
There's way newer generation drugs out there for anxiety if thats the issue.
I'd seriously think that thru. Im all for legal drugs, but that aint helping anything. 

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 04:35:13 PM »

6-10/ daily that is nuts!  Do you split that up during the day?   I cant imagine the withdrawl after a couple of weeks or months.  

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 04:44:08 PM »
6-10/ daily that is nuts!  Do you split that up during the day?   I cant imagine the withdrawl after a couple of weeks or months.  

You got it Bud. If hes for real on that, I'd get to the Doc TOMOROW and talk. Playing with gas can and a match.
I HAVE NO MORAL ISSUES W/  DRUGS - NONE! I have issues w/ people hurting themself with them.
There is NO reason to take that much Val.

Here PDR...  For anxiety dissorders.. 2-10mg  2-4 x ed
                 For relief of Acute Alcohlo Wd's  10mg 3-4x in 1st 24 hr... reducing to 5mg 3-4 x ed as needed.
Those are the MAX indicated doses for that Benzo.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »
Benzo withdrawl is some of the nastiest out there.  I'm no moral guy either, but nobody should attempt taking that much valium.  I really hope he doesnt take that much.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 05:20:56 PM »
YOur honestly telling me you can drop 10 x 10 valiums cold? Wow! I'd have to see that.
Im not sure how long acting diazapam is, you could still be runing on it and not totaly crashed in a day or so with a steady intake of that much.
It's allways a good idea to run thru Physicians Desk Reference, Physicans General Rx, and Merck manual on every drug you take, even from the Doc. (not to mention, to make sure the stoned pharma techs gave you the right ones ;))  And... IF YOU DO - You will find that benzos are one of the only drugs that the WD's can kill you. Seriously.
 Alcohol can also.

If you want to take 10 x 10 Im not going to be able to stop you, but... WHY? Clearly tollerance is out of control.
There's way newer generation drugs out there for anxiety if thats the issue.
I'd seriously think that thru. Im all for legal drugs, but that aint helping anything. 

I take them out throughout the day. But I have taken more than 10 at once. I can't check with the techs who gave them to me, cuz I buy them from someone. I will have to look into the WD's of Valiums, I do know from experience that WDs from opiates suck, but never really went through much with the Valiums.
E

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 06:03:40 PM »
I take them out throughout the day. But I have taken more than 10 at once. I can't check with the techs who gave them to me, cuz I buy them from someone. I will have to look into the WD's of Valiums, I do know from experience that WDs from opiates suck, but never really went through much with the Valiums.

Wow, Im interested to hear, I aint raging on you or trying to be selfrighteous, aint my style.
Im gonna be real surprised if you can just pull the plug on it, I'd check it out. It may NOT BE SAFE TO JUST STOP.
The 1/2 life is the critical thing. You prolly know that. Something like the Narc Mdone is like 72 hrs I believe.
Id freak if one Dr is writing that many for you, even the most bloodthirsty I-Net vulcher. It's so far over the indicated dose, they'd lose their liscence. Less ya been hoarding or doubling. ANyway, thats a real lot of Val.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 06:06:18 PM »
Wow, Im interested to hear, I aint raging on you or trying to be selfrighteous, aint my style.
Im gonna be real surprised if you can just pull the plug on it, I'd check it out. It may NOT BE SAFE TO JUST STOP.
The 1/2 life is the critical thing. You prolly know that. Something like the Narc Mdone is like 72 hrs I believe.
Id freak if one Dr is writing that many for you, even the most bloodthirsty I-Net vulcher. It's so far over the indicated dose, they'd lose their liscence. Less ya been hoarding or doubling. ANyway, thats a real lot of Val.

Like I said, I buy them from someone, no one writes me a script. Been to rehab too many times, those pesky computers keep pretty good records, no Docs will write me anything :'(
E

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 06:25:02 PM »
Like I said, I buy them from someone, no one writes me a script. Been to rehab too many times, those pesky computers keep pretty good records, no Docs will write me anything :'(

;D Yeah them damn Drs and their computers ::) Whats a guy to do?
But They WILL treat a problem, they have to. There got to be something that can kind of take its place if it a anxiety issue. But then, if they throw you on a new one thatz hell to come off, whats the difference, right?
I personaly got this theory that most all these new ones are addictive too, just aint been around long enough.
Tell me how harmless Skelaxin is and say its fine to take indeffinetly 3-4x ed ?? NOT!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
;D Yeah them damn Drs and their computers ::) Whats a guy to do?
But They WILL treat a problem, they have to. There got to be something that can kind of take its place if it a anxiety issue. But then, if they throw you on a new one thatz hell to come off, whats the difference, right?
I personaly got this theory that most all these new ones are addictive too, just aint been around long enough.
Tell me how harmless Skelaxin is and say its fine to take indeffinetly 3-4x ed ?? NOT!

It's all good man. Some people like to unwind with drinks at night and I like to maintain a certain high throughout the day AND unwind with some drinks at night. :)
E

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 07:10:43 PM »
It's all good man. Some people like to unwind with drinks at night and I like to maintain a certain high throughout the day AND unwind with some drinks at night. :)

How do you workout? i've taken a few Vals before and there is no way i could lift weights like that.

I'd seriously think about weening off, it will be easier now than later.

i've had some friends die from mixing too much xanax with drinks, they just never woke up. vals can do the same thing.

8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »
How do you workout? i've taken a few Vals before and there is no way i could lift weights like that.

I'd seriously think about weening off, it will be easier now than later.

i've had some friends die from mixing too much xanax with drinks, they just never woke up. vals can do the same thing.

8)

They give me energy when mixed with opiates. I try to take only one before I go to the gym though, and I train in the morning so it's no problem. I too, know people who have died recently, but I think it was a combination of benzos, methadone and alcohol, not sure though. About 5 people I know have died in the last few years actually.
E

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 07:16:54 PM »
I guess I will not be tring Val.LOl

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2007, 07:55:55 PM »
Nope. Add it too the other steroid myths like roid rage.

PB

Agree, never paranoid.  Maybe you are feeling other pressures or "things".  But as DIV said the subconscious is very basal and unusual all your fears are there, well he didn't say that I did but he brought the subconscious up. 

I have to ask does wifey know about your drug use?  How is work going?  Things going well in general?

Smart move to ignore the ideas of taking other drugs like valium and all that other crap.