Author Topic: GH15 Vs Milos  (Read 16076 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 Vs Milos
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2007, 04:49:14 PM »
trab is about the most knowledgeable on 'roids on this board... I believe him. Read his posts on the 'roids forum

Ive simply seen virtualy limitless REAL human pharma AAS OTC. The shits a interest of mine. Its fassinating.
Want to know what a mass monster takes? ASK HIM! Pros wont tell you of course, but you can get a good idea what they take by compare to 220lb - 320lb lifters.
I'm tiny and can load up about 25oo wk before I start to feel not good. Big guys can take LOTS MORE!
10-12K wk blasts are commonplace.
Higher Dose dont allways do more. There's a point it counterproductive, various products effect differ in each guy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2007, 07:49:31 PM »
If someone took that much, sleep would be damn near out of the question and the headaches, nosebleeds (high BP) would be off the hook...........he's full of shit!
Nope, taking large dosages of gear actually makes you very very tired generally. Take a look at some pros who are in all out off-season mode; they look very tired, move slowly and look very lethargic. Why do you think many of them nap all day long? Add in large dosages of GH and you need ephedrine just to get out of bed.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2007, 08:35:51 PM »
Nope, taking large dosages of gear actually makes you very very tired generally. Take a look at some pros who are in all out off-season mode; they look very tired, move slowly and look very lethargic. Why do you think many of them nap all day long? Add in large dosages of GH and you need ephedrine just to get out of bed.
Take Flex Wheeler for example he said in an interview he could sleep 16 hours a day.Bullshit on his behalf i do not know.
When i was on refer to my early posts where my cycle could have killed a horse i lifted nothing over 400 but i did many reps especially on squats and after 2 and half hours of balls to the wall training i was sleeping 14 to 16 hours aday though i did use Xanax heavily.
Goal to lift Heavy

The Coach

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2007, 11:09:34 PM »

Dude, I speak from experiance, like I said, I was up to 1200mgs of test for a couple of weeks and it severly disrupted my sleep and sleep patterns not to mention sweating like a pig in the middle of the night. Excessive gear not only raises body temp, it also disrupts sleep.

I've seen pros all the time in the offseason and yeah, they do move slow, mainly because their 30-40lbs overweight, constantly shoving carbs down they're throat, ephedrine throught the day then the crash comes, trust me, they are not sleeping because of large doses of gear. And if I had to guess, they take something to sleep as well!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2007, 12:46:42 AM »
Dude, I speak from experiance, like I said, I was up to 1200mgs of test for a couple of weeks and it severly disrupted my sleep and sleep patterns not to mention sweating like a pig in the middle of the night. Excessive gear not only raises body temp, it also disrupts sleep.

I've seen pros all the time in the offseason and yeah, they do move slow, mainly because their 30-40lbs overweight, constantly shoving carbs down they're throat, ephedrine throught the day then the crash comes, trust me, they are not sleeping because of large doses of gear. And if I had to guess, they take something to sleep as well!
Initially you can have insomnia when you start a heavy cycle but from what I've seen it usually goes the other way in a few weeks time. Depends a bit on which steroids you are taking as well. Anadrol for example make most very lethargic and tired. Tren can cause insomnia. And so on.
I bet if you had continued on that test dosage for a few more weeks you would've started sleeping more.

gh15 was right when he said, some time ago, that stacking a lot of steroids makes you tired. It's true generally.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2007, 01:18:46 AM »

I surprised I haven't been flamed yet.  ::) I think I'd feel like shit if I used any more. I tried around 2g's a week once and I was a mess. Constant headaches with a mild "test fever". For me less is definetly more.
See , genetics mean also how u respond to gear ...and your body tollerance capability...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2007, 02:00:20 AM »
Initially you can have insomnia when you start a heavy cycle but from what I've seen it usually goes the other way in a few weeks time. Depends a bit on which steroids you are taking as well. Anadrol for example make most very lethargic and tired. Tren can cause insomnia. And so on.
I bet if you had continued on that test dosage for a few more weeks you would've started sleeping more.

gh15 was right when he said, some time ago, that stacking a lot of steroids makes you tired. It's true generally.

another very smart getbigger,,listen to his words because this fella is right on the money!
fallen angel

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2007, 06:52:33 AM »
What a shock to think that overloading the system with large quantities of drugs combined with horse-sized food portions is unnatural & causes problems LOL

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2007, 08:06:07 AM »
Take Flex Wheeler for example he said in an interview he could sleep 16 hours a day.Bullshit on his behalf i do not know.
When i was on refer to my early posts where my cycle could have killed a horse i lifted nothing over 400 but i did many reps especially on squats and after 2 and half hours of balls to the wall training i was sleeping 14 to 16 hours aday though i did use Xanax heavily.
bullshit.