Author Topic: GH15 Vs Milos  (Read 16102 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 Vs Milos
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2007, 07:49:26 AM »
zane was the chemist. chemists know that food is food and drugs are drugs and NEVER will they have ANY correlation EXCEPT when it comes time when somebody wants to sell something.

at which point everything is fair game, hey milos?

all's fair in love and war...and profit. ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2007, 07:50:59 AM »
haha...that sounds like tom.

tom was a very honest man when it came to his seminars. they were off the hook.

actually, i will always remember an answer he gave to a q at one of his seminars and i think it's very relevant with regard to this particular thread.

question: "how much gear do you take tom?" (yes, i know, real original that one).

answer: "i cut back a little on the dosage when my eyes start going yellow." ;D

now, the reason why the question is relevant is because, as i said, tom was very honest when it came to his seminars. when it came to a more public audience his public relations antenna was on full alert, just like milos.

i remember lmao when i read a q and a with tom in one of the mags post retirement about his pro career drug usage.

he said that he always used very little (he actually said something like 1 tab of dball a day) with some straight from the rectum explanation about how he didn't need much because he had a lot of 'natural sarcoplasm' in his muscles. ::)

have we got any current pics of tom platz? just so we can see how much 'natural sarcoplasm' he currently has in his muscles. ;D

Yellow Eyes has a lot to it.. ;)
FaCT is most BIG GUYS, at some time, RUN UP DOSE TILL THEY FEEL SICK, then Back down.

I asked a 300+ lber last night what he uses and has and his Buddies. Just for the hell of it. ;D
He aint no pro, but he'd twist off the neck of 95%+ of any men you see in any gym.

2cc (500mg) of long acting Test Ed, + 600deca wk up to 100mg of Dbol a day (if feels ok, may have to back off).

Said a buddie goes to 200 dbo ed on ocasion.
There is nothing on this planet stoping a big guy from injecting 50cc of steroid in a day. Nothing.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2007, 08:09:02 AM »
FaCT is most BIG GUYS, at some time, RUN UP DOSE TILL THEY FEEL SICK, then Back down.

I asked a 300+ lber last night what he uses and has and his Buddies. Just for the hell of it. ;D
He aint no pro, but he'd twist off the neck of 95%+ of any men you see in any gym.

2cc (500mg) of long acting Test Ed, + 600deca wk up to 100mg of Dbol a day (if feels ok, may have to back off).

There is nothing on this planet stoping a big guy from injecting 50cc of steroid in a day. Nothing.

yes, yellow eyes have much significance, but generally people don't get jaundice on 1 dball tab a day, 'natural sarcoplasm' aside.

someone tell me why the fuck people take long acting test every day? do they like living like pin cushions or something?

this guy could take the full 3.5gs in one sitting once per week if it's long acting, surely?

not trying to be an ass or argue the point with a 300lb gorrilla, i'd just love to see the reasoning behind this. it seems too many do it for it to be without credence.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2007, 08:11:00 AM »

bullshit.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2007, 08:23:49 AM »
yes, yellow eyes have much significance, but generally people don't get jaundice on 1 dball tab a day, 'natural sarcoplasm' aside.

someone tell me why the fuck people take long acting test every day? do they like living like pin cushions or something?

this guy could take the full 3.5gs in one sitting once per week if it's long acting, surely?

not trying to be an ass or argue the point with a 300lb gorrilla, i'd just love to see the reasoning behind this. it seems too many do it for it to be without credence.

Dude he goes up to 4 and 5cc shots sometimes. Look at the size of the inj site side hip.
At under 200lbs I can put 4-5cc there. Remember - he keeps shooting this load for close to a month, them backs off. Ive also eaten 10anabols in a day. Easy for a 300lber to double that.

SQUAD - That aint BS. Dude you are way big enough to soak up that much.  Will it have benefit? Doubtfull.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2007, 08:33:52 AM »
Dude he goes up to 4 and 5cc shots sometimes. Look at the size of the inj site side hip.
At under 200lbs I can put 4-5cc there. Remember - he keeps shooting this load for close to a month, them backs off. Ive also eaten 10anabols in a day. Easy for a 300lber to double that.

SQUAD - That aint BS. Dude you are way big enough to soak up that much.  Will it have benefit? Doubtfull.

what's to stop this guy mixing up the sites ie delt heads (hell, he could use all 3 on each limb), thighs, calves, glutes, etc. if he pins once per week he'd have more time to recover between shots? hell, you can get 10cc syringes and, with a 19 to pull it and a 23 to push it (some even use a 25), why not?

i'm not an expert on the subject by any means, but i just don't understand the ed intramuscular injections of an oil based long acting test.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2007, 10:11:24 AM »
what's to stop this guy mixing up the sites ie delt heads (hell, he could use all 3 on each limb), thighs, calves, glutes, etc. if he pins once per week he'd have more time to recover between shots? hell, you can get 10cc syringes and, with a 19 to pull it and a 23 to push it (some even use a 25), why not?

i'm not an expert on the subject by any means, but i just don't understand the ed intramuscular injections of an oil based long acting test.

You can get giant 20cc and bigger hypos. 6cc ought to do nicely for a mass monster. Ive used them.
You'd never push that much oil thru a 25ga. not even warm. 3cc is tough w/ a 25ga.
one dude here was using 1 1/2'' 18ga to inject! dont need that, but a 21-23 would be fine.

As far as ed on long act, for you or me - No. But we aint 300lbs. The idea is to build up a huge front end load.
I'd use eod sus at 500-750 for a few then switch to enanthate. Borrenson covered these heavy androgen loads and
lots cried BULL SHIT. Well, They Work! Try and see. You dont need go as far as GH15 but if you'd been on for a decade and were 320lbs bulked, you may have to.
The idea those biggest guys use just 1 or even 2 10cc vials a week is a total F'ing joke.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2007, 03:45:52 PM »

why do people keep saying that bbers from the 60s - 80s didn't go hog wild with their diets?

where do you think the term 'bulking up' came from?

these guys ate like pigs in the off season.

bbers are larger today for the same reason linemen are all weighing over 300lbs today as opposed to 230-250 in the 60s and 70s and linemen actually had a higher body fat percentage and ate more back then.

much much heavier anabolics use, gh, insulin and igf1 are the big reasons.

i really can't understand why some of you guys can't see right through milos' bullshit.

i can only ask the naive and deluded 2 simple questions:

1. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT MILOS SARCEV IS GOING TO TELL YOU THAT CURRENT PRO BBERS, OF WHICH HE PERSONALLY TRAINS SEVERAL, ARE TAKING MASSIVE DOSAGES OF GEAR ???

2. ON THE EVE OF MARKETING ONE OF HIS MOST HYPED SUPPLEMENTS WOULD HE ACTUALLY WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT THE PRODUCT HAD ABOUT AS MUCH TO DO WITH CREATING AN ANABOLIC ENVIRONMENT AS A CAN OF COLA?
actually, at 25grams of high gi carbs a serve vs the coke's 60 grams of high gi carbs per serve, the coke is probably more anabolic if we are attempting to induce a natural insulin spike, which is exactly where milos is going with this bullshit...and they call this man the 'mind'. ::)

he probably got that moniker from one of you fuck wits.

this lifter is a smart dude,,many here knows what it takes,,good to see
fallen angel

The Coach

« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2007, 03:52:55 PM »
this lifter is a smart dude,,many here knows what it takes,,good to see

If you think taking massive amounts of gear is what it takes....you either delusional or high or both.

Even with the amount of gear you claimed to have taken, your never cracked the top 15 in the Olympia and only barley made the cut at few Grand Prix's and got smoked at the 2000 NOC, and you have good genetics!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »
If you think taking massive amounts of gear is what it takes....you either delusional or high or both.

Even with the amount of gear you claimed to have taken, your never cracked the top 15 in the Olympia and only barley made the cut at few Grand Prix's and got smoked at the 2000 NOC, and you have good genetics!

What are you talking about? gh15 got 12th in the 1996 Olympia.
Hrmmm

The Coach

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2007, 04:04:56 PM »
What are you talking about? gh15 got 12th in the 1996 Olympia.

Must have missed that one..........reguardless!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2007, 04:06:35 PM »

come on dude, 1000mg. of test every day?

The Coach

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2007, 04:07:10 PM »
Wait......wasn't there something like 13-14 competitors in that show??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2007, 04:09:04 PM »

and you achieved a lot more...you got trophies sitting shining gold,,im just a wanna be what do i know,,right? good,,happy we established that

stay thick! ;)
fallen angel

The Coach

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2007, 04:10:25 PM »
come on dude, 1000mg. of test every day?

If someone took that much, sleep would be damn near out of the question and the headaches, nosebleeds (high BP) would be off the hook...........he's full of shit!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2007, 04:12:48 PM »
If someone took that much, sleep would be damn near out of the question and the headaches, nosebleeds (high BP) would be off the hook...........he's full of shit!

trab is about the most knowledgeable on 'roids on this board... I believe him. Read his posts on the 'roids forum
Hrmmm

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2007, 04:13:15 PM »
dude i had problems sleeping on 750 mg. of QV Enanthate a week a few years ago, 1000mg. a day? hahahahaha, yeah right.

The Coach

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2007, 04:13:46 PM »
and you achieved a lot more...you got trophies sitting shining gold,,im just a wanna be what do i know,,right? good,,happy we established that

stay thick! ;)

No, never had the real desire to become a pro, yes, I have (had) trophies, big deal......no, your not a wanna be, just someone who thought you had to take a ton of shit to win, when in fact you probably would have done better with less!

The Coach

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2007, 04:17:53 PM »
dude i had problems sleeping on 750 mg. of QV Enanthate a week a few years ago, 1000mg. a day? hahahahaha, yeah right.

Exactly, I remember about 4-5 years ago when I was getting ready for the Master Nationals, for two weeks I took my test to 1200mgs and was misrable as hell, what a mistake that was.........LOL.."1000mgs PER DAY" shit, if i did that I might as well just sign my death warrent while sticking the needle in my ass!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2007, 04:19:21 PM »
Exactly, I remember about 4-5 years ago when I was getting ready for the Master Nationals, for two weeks I took my test to 1200mgs and was misrable as hell, what a mistake that was.........LOL.."1000mgs PER DAY" shit, if i did that I might as well just sign my death warrent while sticking the needle in my ass!
yep, the way i look at it is that you're no more than a junkie on that much shit, a slave to your addiction.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2007, 04:20:48 PM »
yep, the way i look at it is that you're no more than a junkie on that much shit, a slave to your addiction.

Uh, i'd say that's already the case at most of those "lower levels" as well.  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2007, 04:22:44 PM »
Uh, i'd say that's already the case at most of those "lower levels" as well.  ;)
pretty crazy, a little extra bump here and there is nice but these guys go apeshit with the drugs.

The Coach

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »
I'm not aginst gear by a long shot especially when it comes to competing, but I wouldn't want to take so much to where it would ruin my symmetry, and thats exactly what has happend in bodybuilding....sad!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2007, 04:30:37 PM »
I'm not aginst gear by a long shot especially when it comes to competing, but I wouldn't want to take so much to where it would ruin my symmetry, and thats exactly what has happend in bodybuilding....sad!
Yep, I agree. I think it's quite possible that gh15 overdid it... If he had been a bit more moderate on his usage he may have made a really good Mr O
Hrmmm

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2007, 04:40:57 PM »

stay thick! ;)

You cant stay on that (1000T) for long. Sleep? Valium, narcotics... Guys some these guys are out there.
Were talking BIG blast dose. Many big boys eat 10-20dbol a day for a fairlly long time, get over it. Dont try it.
Its bad for you.