Author Topic: Milos' claims about pros cycles  (Read 13783 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Milos' claims about pros cycles
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 11:21:03 PM »
So the smaller steroid user has to be using less than a gram a week? ::)  Thanks for your good facts  ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 11:22:46 PM »
So the smaller steroid user has to be using less than a gram a week? ::)  Thanks for your good facts  ::)

Zane has documented what he took.. low amount of test.  I'm speculating on Markus and Ronnie.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2007, 11:24:15 PM »
Zane has documented what he took.. low amount of test.  I'm speculating on Markus and Ronnie.
So since Zane wrote his cycle down, he's being 100% honest about it -- just like all the other pros who you're currently doubting.

Nice way to pick and choose whom to believe to strengthen your position.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2007, 11:25:50 PM »
So since Zane wrote his cycle down, he's being 100% honest about it -- just like all the other pros who you're currently doubting.

Nice way to pick and choose whom to believe to strengthen your position.

Zane is 185lbs at best, Markus is over 100lbs bigger. You think they take the same amount?  Are you retarded?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 11:27:45 PM »
Zane is 185lbs at best, Markus is over 100lbs bigger. You think they take the same amount?  Are you retarded?
Who knows what they took? No one but them.

You act as an authority on the subject but you don't know your head from you ass.

Are you retarded?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 11:29:18 PM »
Who knows what they took? No one but them.

You act as an authority on the subject but you don't know your head from you ass.

Are you retarded?

I'm not an authority but I have read and heard from authorities on the subject, and if you just look at the two you can clearly tell there is more than a difference in genetics, dieting and training.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »
I'm not an authority but I have read and heard from authorities on the subject, and if you just look at the two you can clearly tell there is more than a difference in genetics, dieting and training.
You heard shit from your authorities.

Yes there is a difference. Dosages? Maybe. I'd say rather than dosages, new technology.

But shut your dumb trap if you don't know for 100%...OR preface your comments with something like "it seems to me" or "in my opinion"...rather than "this is how it is" or "big man on the block told me this so I'm right and your wrong".

Otherwise you're worse than those who you are saying lied. You're the one spreading rumors and false information.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 11:37:34 PM »

Yes there is a difference. Dosages? Maybe. I'd say rather than dosages, new technology.

But shut your dumb trap if you don't know for 100%...OR preface your comments with something like "it seems to me" or "in my opinion"...rather than "this is how it is" or "big man on the block told me this so I'm right and your wrong".

Otherwise you're worse than those who you are saying lied. You're the one spreading rumors and false information.

I'm not saying anyone lied.  How would Milos know what others take for sure?

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 11:45:54 PM »
I am the most Über-Libertarian person you will meet in your entire life.  I am highly pro-drug, more than almost anyone.  But I'm one to never take a recreational drug, never drink a drop of alcohol, and never even eat a chocolate bar.  I just have no desire to do it.  I found the lifestyle that has made my body chemistry what I honestly think is the best a human is capable of achieving and it is 100% drug free and I doubt that will ever change.

I believed you up until you said you never ate a chocolate bar. :(

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 11:49:42 PM »

IT SEEMS TO ME........

that this is a dumb topic to debate... since neither Milos of GH15 can be completely correct. I'm sure SOME pros follow the dosages Milos gives... while others follow dosages closer to those posted by GH15... and many follow dosages somewhere in the middle...

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 11:55:03 PM »
I'm not saying anyone lied.  How would Milos know what others take for sure?
Come on Garraeth these guys take obscene amount of juice and i bet the vast majority have a Doctor monitering there use as safely as possible.
Also what i said about Milos selling ice to the eskimoes is true.Maybe Milos hands are tied to the political bullshit of the IFBB that Mattc spoke about.
Goal to lift Heavy

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2007, 12:03:58 AM »
Come on Garraeth these guys take obscene amount of juice and i bet the vast majority have a Doctor monitering there use as safely as possible.
Also what i said about Milos selling ice to the eskimoes is true.Maybe Milos hands are tied to the political bullshit of the IFBB that Mattc spoke about.
I really don't understand the chemistry of this more is better line of thought. There is a point of dimishing returns. Regardless of how much you've used in the past.

And I don't know if you're forgetting the ungodly amounts GH15 is proposing. It's not like double or triple some average stack. It's like 10x. That's where he's wrong and the insanity ensues.

And if you're dumb enough to have to use 10x to get any "benefits", you're on the verge of death anyhow. Same with a heroin addict whose been doing it for years -- they have to take mad amounts, and they've got one foot in the grave. If a pro does that, they end up like Kovacs -- quick to rise, quick to fall. People like Coleman, Cutler, etc have been around many, many years...in part, imo, because they are like the tortise -- slow and steady.

...or you've got such shit genetics, that ungodly amounts are the only thing that'll get you to grow -- like yourself. You might as well hang it up now if you've got to take 5g test/week.

...so GH15 advertising that his cycle is an average pro cycle is complete bullshit imo...

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2007, 12:11:59 AM »
HOLD UP GUYS!

We need someone we can trust to answer this question.  Someone honest, reliable, a man who sticks what he believes is right even if others think he is wrong.  A real straight shooter.

BOB CHIC!  How much androgens did you use in your defeat victory over Rusty Jeffers at the Master's Olympia?

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »
I really don't understand the chemistry of this more is better line of thought. There is a point of dimishing returns. Regardless of how much you've used in the past.

And I don't know if you're forgetting the ungodly amounts GH15 is proposing. It's not like double or triple some average stack. It's like 10x. That's where he's wrong and the insanity ensues.

And if you're dumb enough to have to use 10x to get any "benefits", you're on the verge of death anyhow. Same with a heroin addict whose been doing it for years -- they have to take mad amounts, and they've got one foot in the grave. If a pro does that, they end up like Kovacs -- quick to rise, quick to fall. People like Coleman, Cutler, etc have been around many, many years...in part, imo, because they are like the tortise -- slow and steady.

...or you've got such shit genetics, that ungodly amounts are the only thing that'll get you to grow -- like yourself. You might as well hang it up now if you've got to take 5g test/week.

...so GH15 advertising that his cycle is an average pro cycle is complete bullshit imo...
The ungodly amounts turned me into Monster the lighter cycle turned me into a Greek Statue i really preffered my normal athletic look natural and i have good genetics like a 100 meter sprinter And i will remain natural unless some one sponsers me the money to take GH15 cycle with before and after pics with my doctor monitering.
Remember these huge amounts even with a Doctor supervising are Fraught with danger, i am not following GH15 blindfolded into the forest of peril i just find his demeanor and candor refreshing after the bullshit that you can be ripped on stage at 255 just on 750mg of Test and a gram of deca.
Goal to lift Heavy

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2007, 12:27:35 AM »
Ok let's say GH15 is telling the truth.  This would explain how Kevin Levrone could bounce back into Olympia say in 18 weeks right?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2007, 01:43:04 AM »
Do you guys really think this guys just taking less than a gram of test a week?

::)

Yes I believe.
Most of big BBer blow up with not androgenic hormone but Insulin.
GH also dont make you big but makes you grany look.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2007, 02:26:55 AM »

So you don't think there is abuse of drugs in the pro ranks? What are all the previous Mr O's and other top pros talking about when they say the drugs use has gotten out of hand? If the top Olympia guys are only using about a gram total of AAS with only a couple of IU's of growth why all the talk about abuse? Hell, 2 units of growth is HRT level. Why have the physiques changed so much in the recent years? Is it only due to modest amounts of insulin post workout? If Milos is right then there is very little abuse in the pro ranks and then the concern about the athletes' health is unnecessary, since they are taking as little or less than the pros of the past decades.

I don't think all pros are doing what gh15 said but I'm certain many have pushed the limit drugwise.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2007, 03:26:51 AM »
Yes I believe.
Most of big BBer blow up with not androgenic hormone but Insulin.
GH also dont make you big but makes you grany look.
ill bet the olympia that his blood preassure is normal
i

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 06:07:41 AM »
He has that nice RED glow, a Heart Attack waiting to happen.Hes on everything.

are you implying that this monster is a "Walking Pharmacy", Doctor. ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 06:58:16 AM »
Do you guys really think this guys just taking less than a gram of test a week?

::)

Of course some take more then others but for the most part i believe Milo's is telling the truth atleast about himself and maybe a few others.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2007, 07:12:56 AM »
Ok EVERYBODY LISTEN UP.....

You poeple are so naive its sad.  Think for a second.  Why would Milos come on here and tell you that pro's take less juice (in a few cases, it IS true).  Maybe he actually cares, and doesnt want people to hurt themselves.  When he sees someone gaining respect and giving advice like that, he knows dumb people who are wanna be pro's are going to try to follow it and hurt themselves.  Of course hes not going to tel you to use high doses!

But if you think logically.... yea i guess bodybuilders evolved and got better genetics since the 80  ::) thats why they are stepping on stage at 50-60lbs+ heavier... their dedication is better and they train harder.... right  ::)  and thats why people are turning pro and THEN add 20-30lbs to their stage weight... because NOW they are responding to training and diet and drugs cuz they didnt really try as hard or have that great of help until then.... right  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2007, 07:18:18 AM »
Ok EVERYBODY LISTEN UP.....

You poeple are so naive its sad.  Think for a second.  Why would Milos come on here and tell you that pro's take less juice (in a few cases, it IS true).  Maybe he actually cares, and doesnt want people to hurt themselves.  When he sees someone gaining respect and giving advice like that, he knows dumb people who are wanna be pro's are going to try to follow it and hurt themselves.  Of course hes not going to tel you to use high doses!

But if you think logically.... yea i guess bodybuilders evolved and got better genetics since the 80  ::) thats why they are stepping on stage at 50-60lbs+ heavier... their dedication is better and they train harder.... right  ::)  and thats why people are turning pro and THEN add 20-30lbs to their stage weight... because NOW they are responding to training and diet and drugs cuz they didnt really try as hard or have that great of help until then.... right  ::)

These guys thinking what he said is true, are really naive.  I can't believe people would belive that.  Guys Ronnie, Jay, Ruhl, etc.. = at least 2-3 grams of test a week.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2007, 07:19:23 AM »

are you implying that this monster is a "Walking Pharmacy", Doctor. ;D
Maybe the intense workout made him red with gorging of blood and he is just pumped.
Goal to lift Heavy

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2007, 07:20:38 AM »
These guys thinking what he said is true, are really naive.  I can't believe people would belive that.  Guys Ronnie, Jay, Ruhl, etc.. = at least 2-3 grams of test a week.

Ronnie i have good reference that he does, Ruhl iv HEARD does, and Cutler i have no clue (i dont think anybody does).  But they did get a video capture on Cutlers video of like 6 different vials in his fridge

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2007, 07:22:27 AM »
Milos might be right about the Test dosages but he's probably neglecting to mention the 15-20 other goodies that the pros take on top of it.