Author Topic: HAHAH.. Got em!!  (Read 1966 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
HAHAH.. Got em!!
« on: July 08, 2007, 11:45:39 PM »
So my ex wifes new bf has been pretty upset that she talks to me behind his back (I have bigger penis/better sex/much better looking, etc.).  So this evening, the clown thought he was gonna be clever and pretend to be her on AIM.. but unfortunately for him I know her all too well and sniffed him out from the beginning of the ruse.  I played along for a few minutes but in the end had to show him who his daddy was (and who sleeps with his new gf when he's not around).

DansWife4Life went idle at 11:36:19 PM.
DansWife4Life went away at 11:36:20 PM.
DansWife4Life returned at 12:07:23 AM.

Brixton Bulldog (12:07:34 AM): hey
Brixton Bulldog (12:08:30 AM): you there?

DansWife4Life went away at 12:09:05 AM.
DansWife4Life returned at 12:09:15 AM.
DansWife4Life (12:09:50 AM): yea Y?

Brixton Bulldog (12:10:00 AM): you imed me

DansWife4Life (12:10:31 AM): Idk just bored thot id see what was up

Brixton Bulldog (12:10:38 AM): oh.. k

DansWife4Life (12:11:20 AM): So when the divorce goes through me and bobby are gettin married he bought me a 2.5 carat ring

(At this point I became suspicious as I had just heard very differently from her yesterday and also know for a fact the ring I had gotten her is much nicer than anything he could've afforded.)

Brixton Bulldog (12:11:37 AM): must not be that great quality

DansWife4Life (12:12:06 AM): No its really nice and thats not a nice thing to say

Brixton Bulldog (12:12:41 AM): aw.. heather i couldve gotten a 5 carat ring if the quality was lower
Brixton Bulldog (12:13:00 AM): diamonds are all about clarity and cut
Brixton Bulldog (12:13:03 AM): and color

DansWife4Life (12:13:49 AM): Yea well it means somethin comin from him

Brixton Bulldog (12:14:00 AM): are you drunk?

(Obviously, I could tell something was up.. doesn't sound like her at all.  But.. I can play along!)

DansWife4Life (12:14:06 AM): No

Brixton Bulldog (12:14:19 AM): you think it didnt mean anything coming from me?

DansWife4Life (12:14:49 AM): No I dont if it did u would have been able to take care of me the way he does

(Now he's blown his cover.. I know better.)

Brixton Bulldog (12:15:44 AM): sound more like he's being getting in your ear more than you realize

DansWife4Life (12:15:57 AM): How so?

Brixton Bulldog (12:16:29 AM): well a week ago you were only with him because he was a place to stay and you wanted to live by yourself if you could
Brixton Bulldog (12:16:45 AM): and you were flat out refusing to marry him

DansWife4Life06 (12:17:34 AM): A week ago we decided to get married Idk what ur talking about

Brixton Bulldog (12:17:58 AM): right.. ok, well its your life heather.  do what makes you happy

DansWife4Life (12:18:44 AM): Ok then stop trying to get in my pants every chance you get and stop blowing my phone and everything else up trying to get ahold of me let me be happy

Brixton Bulldog (12:19:19 AM): thats funny since the last two weeks have been nothing more than you mssging me

(Ha!.. prolly got her in a bit of trouble with that one.)

DansWife4Life (12:19:58 AM): Well its gonna stop I have what I want now and I dont wanna change that

Brixton Bulldog (12:20:07 AM): k... i support that.  i want you to be happy

DansWife4Life (12:20:39 AM): Good then leave me be and help me help me if I msg u dont write me back leave me be

Brixton Bulldog (12:20:52 AM): no prob..
Brixton Bulldog (12:20:57 AM): .. bobby ;D

DansWife4Life (12:21:31 AM): w/e

Brixton Bulldog (12:21:33 AM): haha.. gotcha bitch!

Oh.. it was hilarious.  She then proceeds to call me up and tell me how she just bitched him out for the pathetic attempt and then make plans, yet again, to get railed at my place on Wednesday.   My plan is to fill her with my man sauce so much that it dribbles out into his mouth when he's going down on her. 

And people wonder why I got an "ownage" certificate!!!! CLASSIC!!!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: HAHAH.. Got em!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 12:58:27 AM »
hell yeah!  fuckin' bitches.. 

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 01:14:29 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA good job brother....

Bobby = brutal overusing "idk", lack of IM skills and missfucking your ex.

You gonna pick her back up or what?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 01:15:48 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA good job brother....

Bobby = brutal overusing "idk", lack of IM skills and missfucking your ex.

You gonna pick her back up or what?

ahh.. fuck no.  I just rail her every once in a while so she remembers what she's missin. ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 01:30:50 AM »
ahh.. fuck no.  I just rail her every once in a while so she remembers what she's missin. ;D
beautiful fucken magnificent I'm tearing up  :'( bulldog you magnificent son of a bitch welcome to the y  >:(

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 01:41:23 AM »
beautiful fucken magnificent I'm tearing up  :'( bulldog you magnificent son of a bitch welcome to the y  >:(

Thanks rude... I'll admit, where the squad goes I follow.  That's always where the action is!

Although I did like your old avatar better (esp since I saw transformers today). 

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 01:42:47 AM »
Thanks rude... I'll admit, where the squad goes I follow.  That's always where the action is!

Although I did like your old avatar better (esp since I saw transformers today). 

thanks brotha the old avatar was my favorite but change is good and teh new y is proof have you checked out the rename the y thread you should and cast your vote

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 01:49:57 AM »
thanks brotha the old avatar was my favorite but change is good and teh new y is proof have you checked out the rename the y thread you should and cast your vote

Yeah.. i've been sifting through the names..  I have to say that so many would work I think whatever you guys come up with will do just fine.  Honestly, I would just call it "the fuck room" and be done with it.