Author Topic: Im back!  (Read 1564 times)

body88

Im back!
« on: July 09, 2007, 07:16:05 AM »
How have you guys/gals been? How are the pups, cuts, alligators, snakes and pets in general? My pup is pretty much full grown now. He is 90 lbs. He decided to rip a clap board of my house yesterday, but other then that all is well with him.

I will get some new pics up soon. Post some recent pics of your pups/pets in this thread  ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Im back!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 09:02:58 AM »
ah ahhahahahha  at the clapboard!   ;D   I have lots of molding that needs to be replaced!   

body88

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 09:30:21 AM »
I had to put on a straight face to discapline him after! The whole situation was funny as hell. I was down on the beach for most of morning. It was 90 up here in MA. I came back from the beach and let my pup out to get a little exercise before I took him for a run. I look outside and he is tearing around his "race track" he made in my "landscaped" back yard ::) I go back to getting my things together for my run and I peak out back again maybe 5 min later. I see him running around doing wheelies ( runs on his back legs real quick after bombing around the yard) At that point I knew something was up because he was acting like a giggling kid up to no good. I stayed by the door and after about a min he comes tearing around the yard with a 4 foot clap board in his mouth. I have never seen anything so funny in my life. he looked like a helicopter. He was trying so hard to run with the board but the wind was catching it and the sides where dragging on the ground throwing him off balance. One of the funnier moments!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 03:43:48 AM »
Hey B88 welcome back bro.. ;)

I came across this picture and thought you might like it... :)
?

body88

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 05:43:36 AM »
Hey B88 welcome back bro.. ;)

I came across this picture and thought you might like it... :)

Whats going on buddy? :) That picture is hilarious! Where did you find it? If he had half a mask he would have very similar markings to my pup!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 10:04:42 AM »

Whats going on buddy? :) That picture is hilarious! Where did you find it? If he had half a mask he would have very similar markings to my pup!

I found it on a Dutch dog forum where all the people post their funny dog picture.
This dog loves the sun so he sits like that if the sun comes trough the window... ;D

Make new pictures of your dog man...i'm curiouse how he is growing...
Oh and look at the sticky "dog of the month July"...Roma won with two paws up her nose... :D
?