Author Topic: Chris Cormier's return...  (Read 14305 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Chris Cormier's return...
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2007, 04:46:59 PM »
Its easy to be a "Hater"..usually some wanna be who has never done shit in this sport, or any other.
when YOU are up training 6 days a week, not missing a workout week after week, month after month, as he has been doing, when YOU are doing cardio 2 hours a day starting at 5am, then coming back later in the day and cracken out set after set of 15 reps with 37 plates..thats right...I counted em myself... 37!.. 45 lb plates on the incline leg press..until you have to run outside to puke your guts out before you suck it up come back and start the new set and do the same thing all over again..
Then..if your still man enough to walk up to the guys face in person who has done it, and tell him he is lazy..or washed up..you MIGHT  be qualified to stand and hold his jock strap after the workout..that is after someone scrapes your little wanna be ass off the floor.

Hi Chris

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2007, 05:03:44 PM »
I watched Chris go through some shots in Golds posing room earlier this week and he was as serious as a heart attach when he looked at me and said "I'm doing what I should've done years ago".
I watched him leg press a very impressive amount of weight last week. The guys couldnt put anymore plates on there to they put on a 150Ib DB for good measure. I am too stupid to total the amount of weight that was on there but he punched 15 FULL teeth grinding reps.
I hope he pulls it off.

37 plates, Mr. Reporter Man.   ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2007, 05:37:57 PM »
the real question is what kind of story the real deal will use when he pulls out of the show

exhaustion
spinal cord injury?
stomache flu
kidney failure

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2007, 06:04:20 PM »
mcfarland's right. I saw him at the gym yesterday, he is in very good shape right now. He will do some damage this year

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2007, 06:17:32 PM »
What Chris really needs at this point is another tat to tie is entire package together. lol

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2007, 06:19:46 PM »
lol.  Any of the above, but I would say stomach flu followed by exhaustion would be the two most likely excuses from that list.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109508

Great movie.

Matt C you are using gear

hope this helps

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2007, 06:23:21 PM »
Ok, the same dude who was hailed as one of the strongest bodybuilders back in the late 90's lacks discipline ::).

Distracted yeah, I buy that, but you don't earn a rep of living at the weight rack like Chris did by being lazy...

That's not being lazy but wanting to have a little too much of the good stuff..

I guess he never learned to control his craving.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2007, 06:46:50 PM »
Well, I know a lot that would disapprove of me drinking and smoking weed.. But at the end of the day I look better than them.

That's the case with Cormier, but it involves him placing high. Sometimes no amount of hard work can make up for you doing something that you shouldn't have been doing.. Maybe Chris smoked a few blunts and that threw his diet off, despite him working his ass off. That's life.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2007, 06:54:56 PM »
Who cares if Chris is one of slimiest Bodybuilders going around!  Yeah he smokes the odd blunt and does some powders; what Pro doesn't these days?

Chris cops a lot of hating because of the way he treats women.  The fact is, put aside his STD's and drug issues, the guy is a model to the sport!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2007, 12:28:23 AM »
Its easy to be a "Hater"..usually some wanna be who has never done shit in this sport, or any other.
when YOU are up training 6 days a week, not missing a workout week after week, month after month, as he has been doing, when YOU are doing cardio 2 hours a day starting at 5am, then coming back later in the day and cracken out set after set of 15 reps with 37 plates..thats right...I counted em myself... 37!.. 45 lb plates on the incline leg press..until you have to run outside to puke your guts out before you suck it up come back and start the new set and do the same thing all over again..
Then..if your still man enough to walk up to the guys face in person who has done it, and tell him he is lazy..or washed up..you MIGHT  be qualified to stand and hold his jock strap after the workout..that is after someone scrapes your little wanna be ass off the floor.

ha ha ha meltdown, yeah you bruthas are real scary, got news for you brutha where i come from we call as we see it, hes a former GREAT bodybuilder, now hes a homeless broke mofo whos passed his time, whos gotta keep doing this shit becaues he aint got shit, spent his shit on rims and shit, you know what im sayin, you keep countin them plates though boy, :o

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2007, 12:39:23 AM »
ha ha ha meltdown, yeah you bruthas are real scary, got news for you brutha where i come from we call as we see it, hes a former GREAT bodybuilder, now hes a homeless broke mofo whos passed his time, whos gotta keep doing this shit becaues he aint got shit, spent his shit on rims and shit, you know what im sayin, you keep countin them plates though boy, :o

I hope your not being serious with this post. If you are, you sure are ignorant.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2007, 12:42:04 AM »
classic shit!

his forehead dwarfs his entire body
I am a mini beast

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2007, 12:43:24 AM »

Epic 21 inch TV in modern days for a pro bodybuilder

but it's still better than Tamali's CCTV size home theater
I am a mini beast

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2007, 12:46:50 AM »
Soooo easy to criticize...sooooooooooo oooooo hard to duplicate... ::)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2007, 01:40:28 AM »
Ignorance is being a professional bodybuilder for as long as Chris has been and when getting sick not having the money to pay the 150k medical bill, coming out of hospital and continuing down the same path thats already got you to 40 broke, dont worry us wannabe bodybuilder tax payers will end up footing the bill again.
 ;)  true or false.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2007, 01:46:32 AM »
will be on Setp. 8th in MTL!
and i get to see it live, bitches!
discuss how you think the "real-deal" will do at this show?
peace

NOTHING. His prison convict tatts should count him out of the top 10.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2007, 03:39:24 AM »
Yes, Chris has a massive head!  Some blame the GH, but if you look at his childhood pics, you will see that Chris' cranium has always overpowered his body. 

More troubling than Chris' head is that constant smirk he has on his face.  He always appears incredibly menacing and untrustworthy.

-Easy on blunts and powders Chris; you are fast developing that psychotic druggie look!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2007, 05:19:28 AM »
Chris  shows scant regard for ethics and morality.  He lives by his own rules. 

In Chris' world a bitch is a bitch.  You train big and shoot hard.  Women belong on the end of your dick and a blunt must be smoked until it burns the fingertips.

Chris may be a nasty piece of work, but that is the way he likes it!

Peace.

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2007, 06:58:24 AM »

He uses a jock strap when lifting weights?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2007, 07:00:16 AM »
Chris  shows scant regard for ethics and morality.  He lives by his own rules. 

In Chris' world a bitch is a bitch.  You train big and shoot hard.  Women belong on the end of your dick and a blunt must be smoked until it burns the fingertips.

Chris may be a nasty piece of work, but that is the way he likes it!

Peace.

Hahahahahaha

WHOOSH
 ;D

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2007, 08:05:43 AM »
NOTHING. His prison convict tatts should count him out of the top 10.

lol you couldn't be more wrong. He's winning that show...hands down. ill be there personally to see it, and ill take a pic of me and CC givin the finger to the camera after the show, and ill post it on getbig for ya!
caption of the pic will read "out of the top 10 my ass!"

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »

Epic 21 inch TV in modern days for a pro bodybuilder

but it's still better than Tamali's CCTV size home theater

Hahaha, what kind of tard writes weird crap like this. You must have been poor growing up to focus on that shit. I'm sure he could afford a bigger TV if it was the most important thing in the world to him. ::)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2007, 09:49:36 AM »
chris, you are a great guy, but in regards to bb its too little too late if he really thinks he can win it. he should have hit it in the early 2000's when he was lookin close to flawless just needing abit more size.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2007, 09:54:56 AM »
lol you couldn't be more wrong. He's winning that show...hands down. ill be there personally to see it, and ill take a pic of me and CC givin the finger to the camera after the show, and ill post it on getbig for ya!
caption of the pic will read "out of the top 10 my ass!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yes and tell him MikeThaMachine will make sure everybody on getbig who doubted him will be getting a big "FUCK YOU and I TOLD YOU SO ;D".
I

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2007, 10:11:17 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yes and tell him MikeThaMachine will make sure everybody on getbig who doubted him will be getting a big "FUCK YOU and I TOLD YOU SO ;D".

lol sure thing!
it's gonna be classic!