Author Topic: Chris Cormier's return...  (Read 14337 times)

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Chris Cormier's return...
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2007, 11:36:09 AM »
Hahaha, what kind of tard writes weird crap like this. You must have been poor growing up to focus on that shit. I'm sure he could afford a bigger TV if it was the most important thing in the world to him. ::)

you are also assuming that is his apt or house. how do you know that?

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2007, 12:05:43 PM »
                                                                                                       .

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2007, 02:56:50 PM »
lol you couldn't be more wrong. He's winning that show...hands down. ill be there personally to see it, and ill take a pic of me and CC givin the finger to the camera after the show, and ill post it on getbig for ya!
caption of the pic will read "out of the top 10 my ass!"

give us the finger and the prize money to his medical insurance company just think if he wins 15 more shows of that standard he might clear his medical bill, hope that puts it in perspective dumb ass, im no hater just a realist, guy had a great physique, but now its time to get a job, before he runs up more medical expenses for us to foot, when he bankrupts his ass to get out of paying.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2007, 03:20:07 PM »
I was doing barbell rows this morning in front of the posing mirror in the main room of Venice Golds.  Chris walked up along with Jim Manion, peeled his shirt off, and started running through the mandatories.  The guy looked damn good and will surprise some of the detractors in early September.  I've seen Chris a number of times over the last few weeks and he's looking better and better each passing day. 

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2007, 03:46:13 PM »
the real question is what kind of story the real deal will use when he pulls out of the show

exhaustion
spinal cord injury?
stomache flu
kidney failure
good one ahahah  ;D
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2007, 03:51:12 PM »
THis pic is worth a thousand words. And people are saying he's lazy? Few of today's top competitor could even pull off looking haveway descent in this shot...And he has his trademark smirk. Like Arnold has his trademark smirk, Sergio his trademark smile, Flex his trademark arrogance

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2007, 04:21:47 PM »
Chris is an enigma.  He may not be that intelligent, but he  certainly can be 'cryptic' when prompted. 

For example, when banging fitness-bitches, Chris refuses to ever eat their pusies;  Why?  Because he dont like the taste of pussy! 

Cryptic Chris; doesn't like the smell and taste of pussy, reminds him of boiled cabbage mixed with tuna!

Bottom line, no one tells Chris what he can and can't do!  Especially the bitches!