Author Topic: Hello New to the board  (Read 4898 times)

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
Hello New to the board
« on: July 11, 2007, 01:51:28 AM »
Hi guys/girls,

I have been told this is a good board.

My name is Gary Howell and I own Team Biohazard (supplement company)

Looking forward to taking part ans sharing some knowledge.....

All the best
Big G..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Hello New to the board
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 06:56:24 AM »
Hi Gary, welcome to the boards.

A hint before you post...
This is getbig.
If you start spamming in threads with ads for "Team Biohazard" (VEEEEERY stupid name by the way, who the hell would like to put something into his body that says biohazard??), me and other users here will straighten you out. Read around the board, fishy ads and 'magic' supplements don't have a good stance around here. Also advertising your own products will surely lead to some serious flaming, insults and accusations.

If you post good valuable info, you're welcome.  ;D ;D

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 07:09:04 AM »
Donkey Kong
I stand corrected on this, but Biohazard was run in the states by the late Trevor Smith and Ian Harrison.
There was a whole story on the founding members I just cant remember what any more.

And by the way welcome Gary please correct me if I am wrong.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 07:16:08 AM »
Donkey Kong
I stand corrected on this, but Biohazard was run in the states by the late Trevor Smith and Ian Harrison.
There was a whole story on the founding members I just cant remember what any more.

Actually i don't care very much who's behind a supplement company. I buy good products, not because the company belongs to Dorian Yates, Gaspari or God.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 07:21:45 AM »
Actually i don't care very much who's behind a supplement company. I buy good products, not because the company belongs to Dorian Yates, Gaspari or God.

I agree  ;)

Monte71

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 07:23:03 AM »
Donkey Kong

I though Trevor's company was Nuclear Nutrition?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 07:27:03 AM »
Review:

I looked up the webpage of "team biohazard".

Lots of fancy names that are supposed to sound "hardcore" (cerberus, predator, 'the mutant 2', liquid carbon oil, the virus).

Names are stupid, there's NO information about supplement ingredients. prices are rather high.

For your reading pleasure, i copied the most stupid sounding supplement "information" for you:

THE VIRUS
At Team Biohazard we have cultured a disease, more dangerous than before, more infectious, likely to reach epidemic proportions. The Virus is our latest product in the war against fat. Once contracted you will develop a fever, very hot. Hot enough to melt the fat from your body. Patients typically burn fat before their very eyes with The Virus.

This is the best thermogenic formulation on the planet. A potent blend of herbs and metabolic stimulants.

First we had Extreme Heat, it worked. Then we had Meltdown that worked well. Now we have The Virus. We believe this is the most potent product of its kind.

This product is a refined version of a thermogenic Paul developed more than five years ago. It was called T5. The ingredients are natural, the effects are devastating. Do not exceed the stated dose, and as with all neuroceuticals keep well away from children.

PRICE £24.95

What is this BS about?? More dangerous, more infectious? Dude, get your factory clean than this won't happen anymore.

PANSPERMIA

Panspermia is designed to be taken during the workout. It comprises of three different types of carbohydrates, creatine monohydrate to replenish the muscle stores plus a little laevulose to replenish liver glycogen stores, a small amount of protein, lipoic acid and l-taurine, all designed to help you through your workout and prevent a catabolic state occurring within the body whilst training. We only use a small amount of protein so as not to compromise the post workout meal.

Price £ 24.95

Panspermia?? During workout?? small amount of protein??? shit, this almost made me puke.

LIV 365

The liver is one of the most remarkable achievements in higher animal physiology. Without it we would not survive. Without its awesome powers of regeneration we would not be able to grow. The liver makes the man!

Did you know that a liver can fully regenerate even if it is killed down to one-sixth of its size? This is a saving grace for modern day living and athletic performance. The size of a person can become directly proportional to the health of that persons liver. Simply dealing with large amounts of protein requires many of the livers primary enzymes.

Even though the liver can regenerate from one sixth it size, a liver that small can not function a fully functioning liver is what an athlete needs.

LIV365 was developed in India for horses. If a horse eats certain leaves those leaves can be poisonous. The horse becomes sick and can die. The LIV365 formulation was developed as a raw liquid. This would get a sick horse back on its feet within an hour.

This technology has now been transferred to greyhounds with similar success and now we have pioneered a version of the original formula for human consumption.

PRICE £19.95

haha, this is pure comedy gold...

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 08:36:42 AM »
hahaha...I knew Donkey Kong was going to go hog wild on this, but that was too funny!!

-Team Nuclear Wasteland!!!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 08:56:43 AM »
hahahaha you should have called it

"Team Cherynobl"  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 09:23:14 AM »
"the Virus" still gets me.

It sounds so stupid that either you have to be a total idiot to take it or you run away laughing.

The description could fit DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol).
"At Team Biohazard we have cultured a pesticide, more dangerous than before, more infectious, likely to reach explosive proportions. DNP is our latest product in the war against fat. Once contracted you will develop a fever, very hot. Hot enough to melt the fat from your body and to kill you instantly. Patients typically burn fat before their very eyes with DNP.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 10:04:13 AM »

It sounds so stupid that either you have to be a total idiot to take it or you run away laughing.

The description could fit DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol).
"At Team Biohazard we have cultured a pesticide, more dangerous than before, more infectious, likely to reach explosive proportions. DNP is our latest product in the war against fat. Once contracted you will develop a fever, very hot. Hot enough to melt the fat from your body and to kill you instantly. Patients typically burn fat before their very eyes with DNP.

The problem is that such moronic ads must work on all of the moron consumers buying the products, otherwise the ads would change (and the products would change along wiith them).

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 01:03:11 AM »
The problem is that such moronic ads must work on all of the moron consumers buying the products, otherwise the ads would change (and the products would change along wiith them).

Very true. Just look at MD and you have the proof. THe ads are crap, the pdoucts are crap and the names of the products are crap.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 07:41:23 PM »
Very true. Just look at MD and you have the proof. THe ads are crap, the pdoucts are crap and the names of the products are crap.

d.k.your are good and i read some of your stuff,u really have too hand it to some of these charlatans,i mean remember hulk nutrition using hulks likeness?basics,basics,ect....normal companies and straight labels.i do not need a gorilla tearing the roof of a building on a supp label to buy it.i mean how basic was twin lab.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 02:34:25 AM »
d.k.your are good and i read some of your stuff,u really have too hand it to some of these charlatans,i mean remember hulk nutrition using hulks likeness?basics,basics,ect....normal companies and straight labels.i do not need a gorilla tearing the roof of a building on a supp label to buy it.i mean how basic was twin lab.

Totally agree.

This is the company i buy from...
Nice labels, no screaming adds, very good products.

http://www.bodybuilding-depot.de/

http://www.bodybuilding-depot.de/shop/Protein/S.U.+Royal+Whey

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 06:34:34 PM »
Totally agree.

This is the company i buy from...
Nice labels, no screaming adds, very good products.

http://www.bodybuilding-depot.de/

http://www.bodybuilding-depot.de/shop/Protein/S.U.+Royal+Whey
i use dymantize whey,and 5 star no tabs just for pump effect,glut/muti/just restarted after long break monohydrate.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 01:20:23 AM »

>:( >:( >:(
I'm sick dammit!  Nothing funny!  Nothing!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 09:29:55 AM »
This is NOT a flame. I'd be the last one to flame a supp distributor on this board, ...but even without knowing anything about his products, I'm shocked that people would even want to buy them.

As I read the description DK posted, ...all that kept running through my mind was 'Ebola'.  :-\
Why would someone want to put something in their body called 'Virus'?  ???

Anyway... welcome Gary.  :)
w

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 10:46:22 AM »
Hi guys/girls,

I have been told this is a good board.

My name is Gary Howell and I own Team Biohazard (supplement company)

Looking forward to taking part ans sharing some knowledge.....

All the best
Big G..

Think Gary still feels that "this is a good board" after the anal on-slaught he just took?
I love me some me!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 11:17:38 AM »
Think Gary still feels that "this is a good board" after the anal on-slaught he just took?

As someone who's endured the 'onslaught' here for almost 3 years now,
...I'd say Gary is still a virgin.  His cherry has yet to be popped. :P
w

Monte71

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2007, 12:22:07 PM »
Did Gary quit the boards already? :'(  Please Gary come back Donkey Kong is not done with you yet. At least try to defend your company. :D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2007, 12:29:59 PM »
Did Gary quit the boards already? :'(  Please Gary come back Donkey Kong is not done with you yet. At least try to defend your company. :D

i fear his post count will stay at "1".  ;D ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »
I KNEW he would never return, but rather than delete the spam & the thread, I left it there for a good laugh, not to mention, several people put a lot of work into it!  ;D
:

Monte71

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 12:50:16 PM »
i fear his post count will stay at "1".  ;D ;D
LOL ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 12:54:39 PM »
JUst for the fun, Look at how much shit you can put into a simple creatine MONOHYDRATE~   ;D ;D ::) ::)

GUARDIAN

Creatine Monohydrate is the main ingredients of Guardian. Creatine is possibly the world’s largest selling muscle-building supplement. However there are over 20 different grades of Creatine, each grade varies greatly in potency. Guardian does exactly what the name suggests; act as a guardian against muscle tissue loss. In the event that protein is running short your metabolism will use it s creatine reserves before its muscle tissue to replenish vital amino acids (proteins)

Guardian, as with any creatine product, increases APT formation at the muscle fibre site and increases muscle contraction output. Guardian is more than just a muscle contraction product; it is also there to protect us. To prevent the risk of muscle tears Guardian now contains its own rehydration factor (chromo dextrin), this prevents the localised muscle dehydration caused by conventional creatine.

Usage

Phase 1 The Loading Phase
For 8 days take 1 gram per 5kg of bodyweight daily in warm solution (water with a little fruit juice) for the following 10 days take 1 gram per 15 kg of body weight

Phase 2 The Protected Phase (or maintenance phase)
On training days only take 1 gram of Guardian per 15kg of bodyweight. If you have a 5 hour period without protein add an additional dos of 1 gram per 15 kg of bodyweight

Phase 3 the Unprotected Phase
This is to allow the bodies systems top metabolically reset. Take no products for 6 days and start at phase 1 again

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 10:27:04 PM »
Shame  :)
I went to go look at his site for the first time today and this actually is the firm started by the late Paul Borresen, with half the world from Dorian Yates to the late Trevor Smith being involved with him or his firms.

Get big actually has a thread on it that makes for a very good read.
Check it out.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=42332.0