Author Topic: tip of week  (Read 1839 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
tip of week
« on: July 11, 2007, 02:30:08 AM »
favorite pre competition orals for MANY at the top since the 70s,,in order

1halotestin
2anadrol
3winstrol

only thing that has changed since the 70s is that the doses increased! but even that not by a lot since it was used at similar doses in the 70s
only diff is that in the 70s you would buy them free of problem in your local fish market...and now days the doc you payed good money to prescribed them to you,,or bought in black market
in both cases when it comes to the top it is 1000s of tablets prescribed or bought in the black market per year,,
i estimate the ave pro bodybuilder of today getting over 10k tablets a year for individual use,,

MANY get 10s of thousand tablets each and every year,, yet halotestin is still considered the best oral for pre competition wether it is powerlifting or bodybuilding it is used by everyone

* for women bodybuilders the favorite orals are,,,,,,,,you got that right! exactly the same ones

fallen angel

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
Re: tip of week
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 02:54:53 AM »
Massively underwhelming.     

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 03:01:07 AM »
the women i know have a different favorite oral
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 03:06:54 AM »
the women i know have a different favorite oral

Do they use Protein Shots ???
I

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 03:15:50 AM »
Orals are very dangerous over an extended period of time, my advice stick to injectibles or limit cycles of moderate to heavy use of orals to 3 months with another 3 months of no orals.Very dangerous.
Goal to lift Heavy

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 09:43:52 AM »

1halotestin
2anadrol
3winstrol

* for women bodybuilders the favorite orals are,,,,,,,,you got that right! exactly the same ones

For women, the #2 favorite oral is Anadrol? I may have to take issue with that...

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 04:58:40 PM »
Orals are very dangerous over an extended period of time, my advice stick to injectibles or limit cycles of moderate to heavy use of orals to 3 months with another 3 months of no orals.Very dangerous.

Why would you run orals for three months thats way too long IMO. I will only run orals from 3-6 weeks. Definitely not moderate to heavy doses for up to three months. Are you sure you know what your talking about? Please clarify maybe I misunderstood what you are saying.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 05:07:32 PM »

1halotestin
2anadrol
3winstrol

only thing that has changed since the 70s is that the doses increased! but even that not by a lot since it was used at similar doses in the 70s
only diff is that in the 70s you would buy them free of problem in your local fish market...and now days the doc you payed good money to prescribed them to you,,or bought in black market
in both cases when it comes to the top it is 1000s of tablets prescribed or bought in the black market per year,,
i estimate the ave pro bodybuilder of today getting over 10k tablets a year for individual use,,

MANY get 10s of thousand tablets each and every year,, yet halotestin is still considered the best oral for pre competition wether it is powerlifting or bodybuilding it is used by everyone

Plaumbo was saying you can subsititute Tren for Halo and get the same results. Also, why isn't dbol in your list?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 06:28:32 PM »
Plaumbo was saying you can subsititute Tren for Halo and get the same results. Also, why isn't dbol in your list?

what kind of idiot would take dbol pre-contest ?!?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 06:32:39 PM »

Cpt. Q   it dont make me hold water much.
Everyone is a unique chemical factory.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 04:40:23 PM »

I misread the post, I thought he was talking about the best orals overall.

Dbol doesn't bloat me though, I could probably take it pre-contest.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 05:02:55 PM »
I misread the post, I thought he was talking about the best orals overall.

Dbol doesn't bloat me though, I could probably take it pre-contest.

Me too. Are you naturlay lean? Seems to NEVER bloat a Thai guy.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 05:15:00 PM »
Me too. Are you naturlay lean? Seems to NEVER bloat a Thai guy.

I'm not sure what I am naturally. I feel most comfortable with a little body fat, when I'm too lean I feel sickly.
I usually have barely visible abs, but my gut will stick out a little and have okay definition in the rest of my body. I can get my body fat down, but like I said, I don't like to keep it too low.

Are you Thai?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »
I'm not sure what I am naturally. ;D Thats hilarious!

Are you Thai?  - Me, No. German, Irish, scandanavian -  and my wife says part pig. She's from over there, and ALL the guys there use Dbol. I never see a "Bloated" one. They are too lean to start though, and dont eat like we do. Still it's odd. Seems like a bony dude can eat it and not have water retention.