Author Topic: Oil based winstrol ?  (Read 3017 times)

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Oil based winstrol ?
« on: July 11, 2007, 04:10:07 PM »
Has anyone ever heard of this or used it ? Is the stuff any good ? What results did you get from it ? Why would it be oil based instead of water based ?

whitewidow

Re: Oil based winstrol ?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 06:11:28 PM »
Has anyone ever heard of this or used it ? Is the stuff any good ? What results did you get from it ? Why would it be oil based instead of water based ?

I have heard of it. I know some ugl's make it because they cant get the right equipment to make the water based winny. water based winny is not easy to make at all.  75% of the water based winny on the market is shit.. only the zambons seem to be good..

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 06:36:17 PM »
Cheap Veterinary Penicillin Procaine Suspension would make great looking "Winny". prolly does. Might Help w/ the infection from the rest of some UG product lines to.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 07:26:25 PM »

yes i have try them long ago they are in amps from germany. Oh shit that was 16 years ago and have disappear in the market for a long time. If you can get the water base like ilum and zambon.

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 09:09:10 PM »
It's all that's available, is it worth a try? My buddies show is in august.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 10:25:59 AM »
Cheap Veterinary Penicillin Procaine Suspension would make great looking "Winny". prolly does. Might Help w/ the infection from the rest of some UG product lines to.

Except its powdery when settled, not gritty.   ;)

I wonder how many people have almost died from anaphylactic reactions injecting penicillin like that and its been blamed on illegal steroids? 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »
Except its powdery when settled, not gritty.   ;)

I wonder how many people have almost died from anaphylactic reactions injecting penicillin like that and its been blamed on illegal steroids? 

Ahhh.. Most wont notice. and BBers are kind of tough from all that DNP and Clen and insulin.. ::) to start..
It'd be a real high profit margin!
Hey- I'd like to see your library on the history of Pitts and the Fighting Breeds, you got to be clued into the reality of their old world past.