Author Topic: Do you guys think any woman would prefer a BBers build over this guy?  (Read 18720 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Watching the Real World and I have always thought this Alton dude has the best physique for attracting pussy I have ever seen. You guys will probably say he is too small, probably about 165 at 5% or so.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Girls love skinny cut dudes over mass monsters. Thats why you get so much pussy... ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Muscle is important to women, whether they are even consciously aware of it or not.  But there are things that are just as important: straight white teeth, a good hairline, good hygiene and matching clothes, and above all else, a good face.  The dude in the picture would not attract more women with more muscle, and would maybe even attract less.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

danielson

• Getbig V
Girls love skinny cut dudes over mass monsters. Thats why you get so much pussy... ;D

First of all, I would love to have this guys build. Secondly, if women don't like big dudes, why do some people even bother getting big in the first place?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
Muscle is important to women, whether they are even consciously aware of it or not.  But there are things that are just as important: straight white teeth, a good hairline, good hygiene and matching clothes, and above all else, a good face.  The dude in the picture would not attract more women with more muscle, and would maybe even attract less.

If you followed The Real World, you would see that this cat gets all kinds of pussy. Crazy hot bitches too. I just can't imagine some huge dude getting that kind of pussy at all.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
First of all, I would love to have this guys build. Secondly, if women don't like big dudes, why do some people even bother getting big in the first place?
Serious I think it all starts off with the idea to get bigger and impress girls then at some point you keep going and are doing it for yourself. There are women who like bigger guys but If I was betting money if you took two guys with all things being equal the thinner six pack guy will pull more tail. How many times have you been fliping thru a musclemag and some girl makes a snarky comment about "to big" or "all veins..."

danielson

• Getbig V
Serious I think it all starts off with the idea to get bigger and impress girls then at some point you keep going and are doing it for yourself. There are women who like bigger guys but If I was betting money if you took two guys with all things being equal the thinner six pack guy will pull more tail. How many times have you been fliping thru a musclemag and some girl makes a snarky comment about "to big" or "all veins..."

True, I think that chicks go to see those strippers and probably get turned on, but can't imagine any chick getting all hot over the Mr. O competitors. I really think sometimes that this "sport" is geared much more towards gays than women.
E

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com

wouldn't you rather my build? I have more mass and better lines  ;D
Here comes the money shot

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
If you followed The Real World, you would see that this cat gets all kinds of pussy. Crazy hot bitches too. I just can't imagine some huge dude getting that kind of pussy at all.

the 12 inch cock might help with that too.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Watching the Real World and I have always thought this Alton dude has the best physique for attracting pussy I have ever seen. You guys will probably say he is too small, probably about 165 at 5% or so.

This guy is a bodybuilder and that is impressive regardless of the size.
just push some weight!

Matt C

• Getbig V
Re: Do you guys think any woman would prefer a BBers build over this guy?
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 07:31:16 PM »
I will be the first to admit that I started working out almost entirely for women.  I'm not at all ashamed to admit it.  Women most certainly, most absolutely prefer muscle on the average, but it comes down to how you carry it.  For example, in the Rock Hard DVD, Gunter looked like a model despite his weight which was no doubt in excess of 260 pounds.  I cannot see a woman saying he is too big at that weight because he carries his muscle well and his personality reflects in his physical mannerisms too - his smile and the way he walks and talks for example.  He has since used too much GH which has made his face grow, but he still looks very good despite being as huge as he is.  Contrast that with Branch Warren who has way too much muscle for his frame, is short, bald, etc, and I highly doubt there would be a lot of women attracted to his look.  I know that's rude to say, but it is nevertheless true.  Like I said, it comes down to face and how you carry the muscularity you have.

The guy in the pictures below was the biggest guy at my high school at 5'10 and 165...and to this day he is still 5'10 and 165.  More muscle would not help him to get more girls, and I highly doubt Gunter would get more than him or vice versa:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 07:31:32 PM »
wouldn't you rather my build? I have more mass and better lines  ;D

You look pretty good, but no.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 07:32:53 PM »
the 12 inch cock might help with that too.

Hahahha, yeah when Trishelle saw Ron Jeremys cock on The Surreal Life, she said it looked small compared to her old roommate :o
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »
True, I think that chicks go to see those strippers and probably get turned on, but can't imagine any chick getting all hot over the Mr. O competitors. I really think sometimes that this "sport" is geared much more towards gays than women.
I Think the "sport" is more for ego. Gay men like thin cut A&F guys more then strait women. Vanity is pushing to the extreams.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 07:35:50 PM »

The man with the better face will basically always get more tail.  Although other things do come into play, like muscularity and height, with 6'0 being the most preferred height by women.  Face remains the best marker of genetic fitness in human beings, and that is true for both sexes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 07:35:57 PM »
Why did you have to ruin this thread by posting those gay images Matt C? Grrr. :(
Hrmmm

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 07:37:01 PM »
Hahahha, yeah when Trishelle saw Ron Jeremys cock on The Surreal Life, she said it looked small compared to her old roommate :o
See same argument, there are some girls who are size queens but if polled ( ;D ) I bet most women would rather have a normal sized dude that knows what he is doing then some giant Kong dick banging her bloody.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 07:37:18 PM »
this guy uses his "playa personality" to hook up with questionable chicks, not his body.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 07:38:35 PM »
this guy uses his "playa personality" to hook up with questionable chicks, not his body.

I am not so sure about that. I honestly question whether he owns a shirt with sleeves.
E

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 07:38:51 PM »
Hey, I prefer muscular guyz.  IMO, bigger is better & yes, size does matter to me.  ;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 07:39:32 PM »
The man with the better face will basically always get more tail.  Although other things do come into play, like muscularity and height, with 6'0 being the most preferred height by women.  Face remains the best marker of genetic fitness in human beings, and that is true for both sexes.
Looks like I need to grow another 4" and call 1994, to get my hairline back.  I'm completely fucked!!! ;D
N

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 07:39:53 PM »
Hey, I prefer muscular guyz.  IMO, bigger is better & yes, size does matter to me.  ;)

Have you ever taken male hormones? Not a flame as I do not know you, just wondering if there may be a correlation.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 07:41:12 PM »
Height I agree with but face is subjective. Take two "good looking" over 6 foot guys one 190 six pack and one 275 little thicker not tight abs and in photos shown to a group of ladies I bet the smaller guy wins 9 times out of 10. They did a study a few years back on dateline with fat people and people always thought the fat people were stupid and lazy the most even if it was not true. Meathead syndrom (stupid) will be thought about by girls.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 07:41:24 PM »
Hey, I prefer muscular guyz.  IMO, bigger is better & yes, size does matter to me.  Wink
Of course, you're on epic amounts of juice yourself.  Most women on gear like guys on gear.  The lowest common denominator usually appeals to each other.
N

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 07:44:20 PM »
I have always thought this Alton dude has the best physique for attracting pussy I have ever seen.

Nothin special, why are you so impressed/attracted?  :-*