Author Topic: tablets sizes  (Read 1228 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
tablets sizes
« on: July 12, 2007, 08:08:16 AM »
I've got a couple d-bol tablets not too long ago and I was surprise to see how tiny they were, I was tempted to swallow 5 at once...lol. they're 10mg each. are they always that small, anybody?

musclemass

• Getbig II
Re: tablets sizes
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 01:04:37 PM »
yea- they are basically pretty small. Some are even smaller than others. They are freakin tiny and do HUGE wonders!! I love em

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 02:32:35 PM »
They should have a Taste to 'em ;).
The Schering Primo 5mg Tabs are practiclay wafer thin. Good little steroid.

I bought a bottle about twice as big as a 1000 tab anabol bottle for about $70 in BKK.
 Oral only is not a way to go, but my brother in law ate teh leftovers when i went back to the states..
He Gained about 10lbs solid BW. He was real impressed.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 04:01:15 PM »
Anybody try the Axio labs dbol?  Mine tastes like fruity, anybody else notice that?

TEAM Nasser

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 08:29:09 AM »
They should have a Taste to 'em ;).
The Schering Primo 5mg Tabs are practiclay wafer thin. Good little steroid.

I bought a bottle about twice as big as a 1000 tab anabol bottle for about $70 in BKK.
 Oral only is not a way to go, but my brother in law ate teh leftovers when i went back to the states..
He Gained about 10lbs solid BW. He was real impressed.

70 is reasonable, if you happen to get about 60 and below. it might be faked, not the origin. there is a lot of fake anabol in thailand.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 08:33:51 AM »
The first Dbol i took were very small and white, the guy claimed they were 40mg from mexico. i have no idea what brand(this was years ago when i was new to AAS). these little bastards worked great! they were they only dbol i have taken that gave me a very good mood enhancement.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 01:48:20 PM »
70 is reasonable, if you happen to get about 60 and below. it might be faked, not the origin. there is a lot of fake anabol in thailand.

Yeah, this was pushing 8 yrs ago too.. they were arond that price. I anit gonna quibble at that price ;)!

They were outstanding! Feel great, wonderfull energy, Mind blowing sex-drive (Verry important in Pattaya! :P)

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 08:11:11 PM »
Yeah, this was pushing 8 yrs ago too.. they were arond that price. I anit gonna quibble at that price ;)!

They were outstanding! Feel great, wonderfull energy, Mind blowing sex-drive (Verry important in Pattaya! :P)

Pataya? JD Pharmacy? do selling about 60% faked! maybe she will give you 3 -4 out of 10 is actual goodies. Becareful. Well know for selling fake items! price which they are selling can be as low as 50 - 60 usd now. the cost from the manufacturer is around 60 usd. How can they selling 50 - 60 usd? They make losses!!!!!

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 01:45:25 PM »
Anybody try the Axio labs dbol?  Mine tastes like fruity, anybody else notice that?

How do you like their dbol, thinking of trying some. thx