Author Topic: Indifferent about Bonds  (Read 921 times)

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
Indifferent about Bonds
« on: July 12, 2007, 05:41:53 PM »
Anybody else not following the Bonds craze?  I mean I like my baseball like anybody else but I am just not following Bonds everynight on ESPN or i'm not looking at the schedules trying to guess when and against who. For some reason, even with all at stake it's not as apealing a story as it should be. I say i'm indifferent about Bonds. But can you really be indifferent about this hallowed record being broken? And can you really be indifferent about Bonds?

Anybody else not following the Bonds story or not as excited as this potential record breaking would seem to warrent?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Indifferent about Bonds
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 06:30:34 PM »
Anybody else not following the Bonds craze?  I mean I like my baseball like anybody else but I am just not following Bonds everynight on ESPN or i'm not looking at the schedules trying to guess when and against who. For some reason, even with all at stake it's not as apealing a story as it should be. I say i'm indifferent about Bonds. But can you really be indifferent about this hallowed record being broken? And can you really be indifferent about Bonds?

Anybody else not following the Bonds story or not as excited as this potential record breaking would seem to warrent?

His breaking of the record will forever be tainted by his alleged steroid use.

I realize Bonds is just a symptom to a larger problem.