Author Topic: PBW: Mark Dugdale - Listen Now!  (Read 18189 times)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: PBW Reports: Milos Loses IFBB Appeal
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 06:15:37 PM »
give milos a break.

seriously.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »
So even if Milos had proven his accusations, it wouldn't have mattered because of his "conduct"?  What a crock of shit.  Not unexpected, though.  :-\

Conduct is a matter of importance at times.

Check this, and you'll learn more:

http://www.musclehunks.com/kai/index.htm

As empty as paradise

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 06:19:02 PM »
not unexpected, paul is in deep

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »
Conduct is a matter of importance at times.

Check this, and you'll learn more:

http://www.musclehunks.com/kai/index.htm

what about video of silvio on the bed naked?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 06:25:54 PM »

Yes, the IFBB is clearly fine with this type of conduct.  However, pointing out corruption is another matter entirely.  :-\
oh lord   by all means dont expose the pathology of corruption...stick with conduct

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 06:33:38 PM »

Yes, the IFBB is clearly fine with this type of conduct.  However, pointing out corruption is another matter entirely.  :-\

double standard, corrupt, dirty politics, turn the other way when it suits them, purely out to save their own credibility regardless of who gets the shit end of the stick. All this equals= THE IFBB.

chick - i would love to get ur view on how the ifbb and the weiders treated serge nubret, spreading lies about him, sabotaging his olympia contests and preparation and always making concession for arnold as well
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 07:21:15 PM »
So what does this mean.......he can't compete? big deal, he hasn't competed in 5 years anyway

just want to remind you, Milos, that the NABBA Pro Universe (you know, the one that Arnold won), is Saturday 27 October 2007 in Southport, England, UK.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »

WHERE is that video, please post!!

TEAM Nasser

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2007, 07:38:10 PM »
just want to remind you, Milos, that the NABBA Pro Universe (you know, the one that Arnold won), is Saturday 27 October 2007 in Southport, England, UK.

LOL... imagine the waves if Milos entered and won this one...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »
hed definately ,make top 5  ;D

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 11:29:38 PM »

or took second to Lee

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2007, 11:37:33 PM »
So what is Milos waiting for. He said he had definite proof and was just waiting for the right moment. When is the right moment?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2007, 11:40:57 PM »

WHERE is that video, please post!!

Monster jonesing for some jerk off material.....
HAHA, RON.....

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2007, 11:44:34 PM »
seriously...as far as I can tell, he's in contest shape (bf%-wise). Just apply paint.

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2007, 11:57:12 PM »
Yeah, I don't know why he didn't compete last year.  He was ready to compete at a few shows he attended all he needed was to apply the fake tan and get onstage. 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 01:00:28 AM »
So what is Milos waiting for. He said he had definite proof and was just waiting for the right moment. When is the right moment?

When you say it is... ;)

Contrary to most of you - I am not in a hurry...

TRUTH DOES COME OUT EVENTUALLY...and everyone knows that....

Now, if I would report that IFBB pro bodybuilders (Mr. Olympia winners?) do take steroids...you think IFBB would suspend me IF I DON'T HAVE A PROOF?

And even if everyone knows that I am telling the truth - would I still have to produce SOME actual proof beyond the reasonable doubt?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 01:08:37 AM »
Yeah, I don't know why he didn't compete last year.  He was ready to compete at a few shows he attended all he needed was to apply the fake tan and get onstage. 

Jay asked me to put color on him in Romania - just couple of hours before the show...
I was shaving my legs at the time...(photo of me standing next to Jay was from my hotel room in Romania) - when Jay called my room and asked me if I could help him.

Unfortunately, painting Jay was painfully long wax-on, wax-off job...and as I just couldn't say NO to Jay + I promised promotor that I would be MC - made me give up on idea to "pull Arnold's 1980 Olympia stunt."

As some of you maybe don't realize - I have entered 72 IFBB pro shows already...and I am not really "itching" to step on stage...
I was going to - just to show some people that being in contest shape year around is quite possible EVEN if you are semiretired and super busy...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2007, 01:10:52 AM »
Date: April 5, 2007 11:46:38 AM PDT
To: <tblinn@ifbb.com>
Subject: Re: HEARING

Dear Mr. Blinn,

I am anxiously awaiting my hearing and I am looking foreword for the opportunity to prove my claims.
Now, I am somewhat confused that nobody from the IFBB office actually contacted me with the offer to possibly help me prove my claims.

What I am saying is: my accusations of Mr. Paul Chua's wrong doings are very clear...
If you didn't hear them until now I will be willing to repeat:

#1) He is known to be the only one to receive doping test.

Is your office going to EVER request from Mr. Chua official doping test results he got from the WADA?
I have every reason to believe (and a PROOF...which I am going to present at proper time) that Mr. Chua is hiding REAL RESULTS and I would hope that in pursue of the actual truth your office has the authority to ask both: Mr. Chua as well as WADA organization to send retrospectively tests conducted in every major show in Asia in the last 4 years (including both: 2002 and 2006 Asian Games).
Unwillingness to obtain these doping tests from WADA and Mr, Chua would raise the question of honor and bring the possibility that indeed Mr. Chua does have his associate inside the IFBB office.

#2) He is known to fix the judging score sheets.

Is your office EVER going to request from Mr. Chua official judging score sheets - with INDIVIDUAL scores from each and every judge (starting from the 2006 Asian Games and going back...let's say also 4 years - including 2002 Asian Games)?
On the same note will your office confirm the scores with each and every judge in charge of scoring particular events? I am anxious to compare the score sheets you receive from Mr. Chua to the scores I have received from one official judge of the Doha event.
IFBB office should have archives of judging score sheets from each event (correct me if I am wrong) so I don't see much difficulty in fulfilling this request.

#3) He is known to manipulate official weigh-inns.

Is your office EVER going to request from Mr. Chua official weight of the competitors from the events in Asia in the past 4 years?
Also, are you going to find out weigh-inn procedure in all the events and question his motives to have official weigh-inn "behind the closed doors" where nobody can witness THE ACTUAL WEIGHT of the competitors.
I also have confessions of numerous competitors who can testify how they were allowed to compete in the weight class even though - they never made the official weight.

These are the important issues I will like you to reconsider before the hearing.
I already had the opportunity to speak with several members of the committee, namely Mr. Jim Manion and Mr. Steve Weinberger about what I have witnessed in Doha.
Day after the actual competition I was on the phone with Mr. Rafael Santonja - reporting to him what I saw in one of the most important IFBB events in the history of our organization.
I have also informed IFBB Media Representative Mr. Peter Mc Gough as well as Mr. Olympia coordinator Mr. Robin Chang about my pending case with your office...

Coming from Europe I have also contacted the IFBB European Athlete Liaison - Mr. Pawel Filleborn from Poland and discussed in great length about Mr. Chua...and I only hope your office could give the "immunity" to some highly regarded members of the IFBB to find out what they know about Mr. Chua.
Speaking of the "immunity" did you consider giving the opportunity to all Asian (and Middle East) IFBB organizations to freely speak about Mr. Chua's dictatorship in Asia for almost two decades?

Now, with all due respect to the IFBB office I must say that I am quite disappointed with the way your office has handle this case so far.
I am the IFBB member in good standing for over 15 years and it just happens to be - one of the most honest, honorable and known to be a man of integrity.
While very opinionated and sometimes "loud" I have always acted FOR the benefits of the IFBB as well as the most important subjects of our organization: THE ATHLETES!

Contrary to many who claim to have the athletes best interest in mind - I prove DAILY that to me IFBB athletes ARE the most important of all...and I have been fighting for their rights ever since I joined my beloved IFBB organization.
What is happening in Asia in our organization is DISGRACE to all of us...and simply MUST STOP!

Hard working athletes who put their lives and souls to achieve something in life - are cheated by this unscrupulous gentleman - who bluntly takes what is rightfully theirs and gives it to the "highest bidder" to gain personal financial benefits...
If you are not informed - gold medals at the Asian Games would bring between $250000.00 and $400000.00 to each and every athlete (amateur IFBB bodybuilder) lucky enough to win it.

I do say "lucky" in the true sense of that word as sadly, but certainly - I cannot use term "deserving" winner.

So, Mr. Blinn these are the issues that I am bringing to the surface...
I hope that SOMEONE will actually consider what I am saying...and also realize the obvious!

Obvious being:
I have NOTHING to personally gain and not "a lot" but - EVERYTHING to loose pursuing this case.
I will loose my Weider Endorsement contract (my livelihood) and ability to compete as the IFBB professional (which I was planning - later this year)...
But, as the man of honor and integrity I simply cannot close my eyes and tolerate what I saw in Asia...and I certainly hope that I will reach out to SOME people in the office and especially in the committee - as I know that INTEGRITY of the IFBB is now highly affected.
Please, don't close your eyes and lightly go over what I said - as I will NOT STOP ever...until I see the justice being served.

Respectfully,

Milos Sarcev

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2007, 03:42:16 AM »
there is no whistleblower shield of protection in the IFBB. why bob? 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2007, 04:08:15 AM »
I doubt the IFBB has ever been my 'beloved' organization!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: PBW Welcomes Mark Dugdale - Monday
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2007, 07:42:30 AM »
If I recall correctly - when Dorian was on PBW he called Dugdale one of the most promising new pros.  Digdug is very complete but doesn't have that thickness or graininess that Yates was able to add thru hard work and whatever else.  A top 10 Olympia finish for Dugdale could be entirely possible.

Not to be a dick but I'm sure Dorian is able to recognise that you don't have to look exactly like The Shadow to have an amazing physique. Everyone has their own merits. Dorian was great because he was different, Dugdale can be different too.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Re: PBW: Mark Dugdale - Listen Now!
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2007, 11:41:22 PM »
 8)

curtjames

• Getbig II
  • Getbig n00b
Re: PBW Welcomes Mark Dugdale - Monday
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2007, 07:47:26 PM »
Dugdale doesn't seem to shy away from the religion and bodybuilding topic.  It will be interesting to hear his "angle". 

Lets hope he has a better grip on this issue than some of our other favorite "Holy-Builders".

I think he did well. Didn't come off as holier than thou types typically do. That crazy "GET JEEZUS OR BUUUURN!" attitude.

I've got Dugdale's Driven. Great DVD, imo. High-Intensity/Low-Volume training. He's planning on using Dorian footage or his experience at Temple Gym in his next DVD.

YouTube has some early shots of him and he has beefed up tremendously. For that matter, the YouTube "early days" of Dexter Jackson? You would not even recognize him he was so slim.

Juicin' for Jesus - saw that in this thread. Funny.

Anyway, Dugdale's one of my favorites. Hope he cracks the top 10 at the Olympia.