Author Topic: 18 Days left to sign up for the Super Show Expo's Clash of the Titans  (Read 2249 times)

Sean Katterle

• Getbig II
To get an entry form mailed to you please voicemail or email your full name and mailing address:
Automated Voicemail 1(503)221.2238
Email Seanzilla@HardcorePowerlifting.com

Max Deadlift (no weight classes) = 5 spots still open

Max Squat (no weight classes) = 9 spots still open

405lbs. Bench for Strict Reps = 7 spots still open

Max Bench 175lbs and Under Division = 10 spots still open

Max Bench 176lbs to 275lbs Division = 6 spots still open

Max Bench 276lbs and Over Division = 8 spots still open

To View the Official Contest Poster

http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com...fthetitans.html

To View the Official Contest Web Page

http://www.supershowexpo.com/titans.php

Eight 10x10 vendor booth spaces are still available to (complete with backdrop and curtained table) so if any powerlifting and/or strongman related company (including supplement companies that acknowledge the growing strength sports market) want to get in on one of the four largest muscle and fitness expos in the USA, please contact my office this month 1(503)221.2238 www.hardcorepowerlifting .com

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
Your post seems to indicate that this is a raw meet.
If so, why does the distinguished gentleman on the poster look like he is wearing a Metal deadlift suit?
If he's not wearing a suit, thats the heaviest singlet I have ever seen.
Good luck with the turnout!
forget what you know

Sean Katterle

• Getbig II
Your post seems to indicate that this is a raw meet.
If so, why does the distinguished gentleman on the poster look like he is wearing a Metal deadlift suit?
If he's not wearing a suit, thats the heaviest singlet I have ever seen.
Good luck with the turnout!

This show is the exclusive Olympia Expo Kings of the Bench qualifier (the pro in the photo is Matt Kroczaleski, a current King of the Bench (Silver, 2006.)

This show also features deadlifting and squatting, so we wanted to use a pic that wasn't a bench photo (so at a glance readers knew that it was a powerlifting event.)

I'm a fan of Ano Turtiainan's and of Elite FTS so I liked the idea of using one of their sponsored lifters.

Thanks,
Sean
www.HardcorePowerlifting .com