Author Topic: Milos... Silvio changes with Glass?  (Read 3287 times)

thisiskeith12

Milos... Silvio changes with Glass?
« on: July 13, 2007, 03:06:33 AM »
Milos,

Can you tell us what you think are some changes you see in the pictures as Silvio is working with his new trainer, Charles Glass?

A few others...

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=57879f6a4c9830fe38983539e043de4a;act=ST;f=1;t=12074

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Milos... Silvio changes with Glass?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 03:43:13 AM »
i dont know if its because of lighting(Maybe Milos gym lighting is better).

But he looks worse.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 03:53:47 AM »
did he just developed a gut?
I am a mini beast

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 05:21:05 PM »
he looks smoother than I'd ever seen him at the K. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 05:33:34 PM »
Milos,

Can you tell us what you think are some changes you see in the pictures as Silvio is working with his new trainer, Charles Glass?

A few others...

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=57879f6a4c9830fe38983539e043de4a;act=ST;f=1;t=12074

Smoother and smaller than ever with Sarcev.

Haha.

Serious question: Did Silvio start supplementing with Teh Ganja when hooking up with Glass? 8)

He looks like shit in comparison.

Only problem with Sarcev, is that he's been creating guts in a quite a few of his competitors. But their condition and muscularity is better than anyone else.

-Hedge

As empty as paradise

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 05:36:22 PM »
Silvio doesn't look as sharp or impressive in these pictures, but it might be that they are not taken 1 week before/after a show.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 07:21:18 PM »
hes just taking it easy on the supplements for a little while...he'll be back :)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 08:33:05 PM »
arms are definitley down

He should just let waddy train him
Air Falcon

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 09:13:49 PM »
 SORRY.. but he should go back to milos.. he LOST quite a bit of size.. ???

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 10:31:08 PM »
First of all - Silvio always looks good.
He is in shape year around and I respect that.

We had a plan for each and every contest - and everything we were planning always came through...exactly as expected.
Last show (New York) everything was perfect until he got the news backstage...but I don't want to go into it.

In his last show (Colorado) - he looked great and I hope he will continue what we started...and possibly improve more by the time he will compete at his first Olympia.

As far as Charles - I have only good things to say...He is exceptional trainer...ONLY thing that I could possibly suggest to him is: COACH cannot be FRIEND on the gym floor - so do not ever go easy on any of your guys (I know some examples in the past when you let few guys get away with just mediocre workouts - as they were whining about whatever...)

In Koloseum Gym there is a simple rule - if you get on the floor to train - you better have the best training session ever - every time you train...or go home and come back when you are ready for it...
No sympathy, no excuses...no weaknesses...ALL OUT - OR YOUR ARE OUT!

Now, for creating a guts comments - I claim that exactly the opposite is the truth.
Gut size is my main concern when preparing guys...Unfortunately some had "little something" before they came to me - and that's the fact...

Everything I preach - from training to nutrition, from supplements and "other supplements" - everything is design NOT to increase gut size...but when getbig experts claim something - than I better listen and observe...as apparently even Dennis Wolf has a "problem"...Oh well...

MAYBE - if more of you would show up at my next seminar - I would be able to give you MORE DETAILS about everything - as simply I don't have a time to read the boards lately...

Cheers!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 10:38:55 PM »
There is no way Silvio is going to make any changes. Without Milos "shake" he will continue to go downhill. The shake is known to cause an increase in waist size and puking. Great stuff

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 10:40:48 PM »

In Koloseum Gym there is a simple rule - if you get on the floor to train - you better have the best training session ever - every time you train...or go home and come back when you are ready for it...

Agree !
Train hard or go home !!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 10:43:40 PM »
First of all - Silvio always looks good.
He is in shape year around and I respect that.

We had a plan for each and every contest - and everything we were planning always came through...exactly as expected.
Last show (New York) everything was perfect until he got the news backstage...but I don't want to go into it.

In his last show (Colorado) - he looked great and I hope he will continue what we started...and possibly improve more by the time he will compete at his first Olympia.

As far as Charles - I have only good things to say...He is exceptional trainer...ONLY thing that I could possibly suggest to him is: COACH cannot be FRIEND on the gym floor - so do not ever go easy on any of your guys (I know some examples in the past when you let few guys get away with just mediocre workouts - as they were whining about whatever...)

Now, for creating a guts comments - I claim that exactly the opposite is the truth.
Gut size is my main concern when preparing guys...Unfortunately some had "little something" before they came to me - and that's the fact...

Everything I preach - from training to nutrition, from supplements and "other supplements" - everything is design NOT to increase gut size...but when getbig experts claim something - than I better listen and observe...as apparently even Dennis Wolf has a "problem"...Oh well...

MAYBE - if more of you would show up at my next seminar - I would be able to give you MORE DETAILS about everything - as simply I don't have a time to read the boards lately...

Cheers!

oh brother ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 11:15:29 PM »
Silvio made a mistake ruining his relationship with Milos, Milos helped him out so much, now he is working with a second class trainer getting second class results.  My advice to Silvio is beg for forgiveness and just MAYBE Milos will take you back under his wing and get you on the road to winning a Mr O. 

TEAM Nasser

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 11:17:33 PM »

Oh sister... :-*...by any chance - do you have some raisins down there to come and try us (Koloseum warriors) out?
Anytime you wish - we'll reserve the place for you...

Zaney

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 12:12:54 AM »
albeit losing some size, silvio's gut is distinguishly smaller than with milos.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 11:58:50 AM »
albeit losing some size, silvio's gut is distinguishly smaller than with milos.

not true....it looks the exact same. He just has less size everywhere else.

squeezz

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 04:46:48 PM »
FOR A GUY WHO SUPPOSEDLY NOW LOOKS LIKE SHIT, IS SO SMOOTH, AND SMALL, AND HAS SLID SO FAR DOWN HE DIDNT DO TOO BAD LAST NIGHT IN VEGAS.
I KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE TO CREATE DRAMA IN YOUR OWN MINDS, KINDA LIKE A BUNCH OF SCHOOL GIRLS..BUT IN REALITY I THINK CHARLES AND MILOS PUBLICLY HAVE BOTH EXPRESSED RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER AND HAVE HAD NO REAL PERSONAL DIFFERANCES, NOR  BAD WORDS TO SAY ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.....EACH HAS THEIR OWN IDEAS ABOUT HOW TO GET THERE, BUT EACH SHARES A COMMON GOAL..WHICH IS TO USE THEIR EXPERIANCE TO HELP THEIR ATHLETES  DO THE BEST THEY POSSIBLY CAN..THE REST OF IT IS  ALL IN YOUR OWN MINDS..GET OVER IT

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 04:49:14 PM »
where is darling silvio from...when he first landed they said Brazil, then Nigeria now Spain?  what does his workers permit state or does he even have one?  Silvio 'the Matador' Samual?  oh brother, give us a fuckin break

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »
FOR A GUY WHO SUPPOSEDLY NOW LOOKS LIKE SHIT, IS SO SMOOTH, AND SMALL, AND HAS SLID SO FAR DOWN HE DIDNT DO TOO BAD LAST NIGHT IN VEGAS.
I KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE TO CREATE DRAMA IN YOUR OWN MINDS, KINDA LIKE A BUNCH OF SCHOOL GIRLS..BUT IN REALITY I THINK CHARLES AND MILOS PUBLICLY HAVE BOTH EXPRESSED RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER AND HAVE HAD NO REAL PERSONAL DIFFERANCES, NOR  BAD WORDS TO SAY ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.....EACH HAS THEIR OWN IDEA BUT SHARE A COMMON GOAL..WHICH IS TO USE THEIR EXPERIANCE TO HELP THEIR ATHLETES  DO THE BEST THEY POSSIBLY CAN..THE REST OF IT IS  ALL IN YOUR OWN MINDS..GET OVER IT

Charles, how much do you charge per hour???
just not good enough

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 06:09:22 PM »
Heh, I've been invited to leave a couple times.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 06:35:04 PM »
I KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE TO CREATE DRAMA IN YOUR OWN MINDS, KINDA LIKE A BUNCH OF SCHOOL GIRLS..BUT IN REALITY I THINK CHARLES AND MILOS PUBLICLY HAVE BOTH EXPRESSED RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER AND HAVE HAD NO REAL PERSONAL DIFFERANCES, NOR  BAD WORDS TO SAY ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.....EACH HAS THEIR OWN IDEAS ABOUT HOW TO GET THERE, BUT EACH SHARES A COMMON GOAL..WHICH IS TO USE THEIR EXPERIANCE TO HELP THEIR ATHLETES  DO THE BEST THEY POSSIBLY CAN..THE REST OF IT IS  ALL IN YOUR OWN MINDS..GET OVER IT
epic bumping a two month old thread in a caps lock fit of rage ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 08:00:52 PM »
Nice switch Silvio, you're on the right track to LONGEVITY! ;D

squeezz

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »
where is darling silvio from...when he first landed they said Brazil, then Nigeria now Spain?  what does his workers permit state or does he even have one?  Silvio 'the Matador' Samual?  oh brother, give us a fuckin break
Sounds like you have a problem with immigrants? I guess you were there when he "first landed"..by the way...when was that? Want to tell us about it?..Now lets have a look at all of the past Mr. Olympias to start with ...um..lets see..how many were immigrants, or from another country?
As far as I know, Silvio has never said he was from anywhere but Spain..if you heard otherwise somewhere, talk to the commentators at the shows who did it.
From my information, Silvio was born in Brazil,from a Nigerian Father, and was raised in Spain, and is now enjoying the United States....perhaps why some confusion started.
If you don't like the name "The Matador"...tell Bob Chick, the one who calls him that....I don't think Silvio chose that name for himself, contrary to..."bigdumbell"..which by the way, I think is very appropriate.