Author Topic: new dexter jackson pics  (Read 5118 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
new dexter jackson pics
« on: July 13, 2007, 06:08:24 AM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: new dexter jackson pics
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 06:28:32 AM »
this is not progress

body88

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 06:32:00 AM »
Pregnant " guy with great lines"  + no progress + always looking the same + overshadowed by others on stage = finished  :-X

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 06:33:30 AM »
this is not progress

He has not made any progress over the last 5+ years... He is the most overrated pro on the circut right now. At least fridge Jay makes noticeable changes from year to year.
I

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 06:52:38 AM »

He has not made any progress over the last 5+ years... He is the most overrated pro on the circut right now. At least fridge Jay makes noticeable changes from year to year.

yeah I think it is catching up to him, especially because he is such a primadonna.  I predict we will see drastically reduced placings for Dex.

He used to be one of my Favs too.  Some of the pics that went up on Muscletime when his gut was in check and his shoulders were shredded to bits (maybe around 2k1-2k3) were truly awesome.

If I remember correctly they were in one of McJeff's great shredded threads.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 06:59:40 AM »
yeah I think it is catching up to him, especially because he is such a primadonna.  I predict we will see drastically reduced placings for Dex.

He used to be one of my Favs too.  Some of the pics that went up on Muscletime when his gut was in check and his shoulders were shredded to bits (maybe around 2k1-2k3) were truly awesome.

Absolute Bullshit Dexter will always be a first class pro its just that the competition is catching up.Will remain in the top 8 of the MrO for the next 10 years.
Goal to lift Heavy

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 07:01:15 AM »
Absolute Bullshit Dexter will always be a first class pro its just that the competition is catching up.Will remain in the top 8 of the MrO for the next 10 years.

would you like to bet on that?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 07:01:32 AM »
who would pay to see that blob of shit posing. won't take away that watching posing in general is a sick thing.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 07:02:31 AM »

Agreed.  You wont see dexters places slipping one bit.  Who's going to place ahead of him??? Victor, Ronnie, Jay, maybe Gustavo.  Who else?

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 07:04:19 AM »
would you like to bet on that?

How will we bet over 10 years ???
Goal to lift Heavy

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 07:05:23 AM »

Yeah he once looked like he could have been a Mr. O but he never improved from that look. Now he either looks the same or slightly worse every show and with other guys making the improvments from year to year he has no where to go but down in the placings. I think that he thinks he is gods great gift to this earth and he believes all the hype he gets when really he needs to hit the gym more than 3 days a week and stick to a strict diet and not rely on drugs/genetics.
I

body88

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 07:05:36 AM »
Agreed.  You wont see dexters places slipping one bit.  Who's going to place ahead of him??? Victor, Ronnie, Jay, maybe Gustavo.  Who else?

Health, Wolf , Melvin and Freeman will all continue to improve. Dex is preganant and will stay the same. The next 10 years at the same place? He is done.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 07:06:44 AM »
Health, Wolf , Melvin and Freeman will continue to improve. Dex is preganant and will stay the same. The next 10 years at the same place? He is done.

None of those people will be dexter for at least a few years.

body88

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 07:07:31 AM »
None of those people will be dexter for at least a few years.

Right, you agreed with the guy who said dex would place in the same spot for the next 10 years. I don't think Dex will place in the same spot for the next 10 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: TheDoctor on Today at 06:59:40 AM

Agreed.  You wont see dexters places slipping one bit.  Who's going to place ahead of him??? Victor, Ronnie, Jay, maybe Gustavo.  Who else?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 07:09:21 AM »
Right, you agreed with the guy who said dex would place in the same spot for the next 10 years. I don't think there  Dex will place in the same spot for the next 10 years.

Youre right, I did agree with him.  I guess I didnt mean to make any 2017 predictions.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 07:09:33 AM »

Melvin Anthony, Chris Cormier, Dennis Wolf, Phil Heath, Toney Freeman, etc...
I

body88

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 07:11:22 AM »
Right, you agreed with the guy who said dex would place in the same spot for the next 10 years.]

You are correct, I did agree with him.  I will not however be making any 2017 predictions. ;D

Frank Zane makes a comeback and takes the title  ;)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 07:13:09 AM »
Frank Zane makes a comeback and takes the title  ;)

I am goin with Andreas Munzer 1st, Tom Prince 2nd, Craig Titus 3rd, Kris Dim 4th and Mike Mentzer a dissapointing 5th yet again.
I

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 07:13:24 AM »

Melvin Anthony, Chris Cormier, Dennis Wolf, Phil Heath, Toney Freeman, etc...

How can somone possibly say Dexter is essentially washed up, but then put Chris Cormier in a list of people who are going to be placing ahead of him.  It has been years since Chris has placed ahead of Dexter.

body88

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 07:15:16 AM »

I am goin with Andreas Munzer 1st, Tom Prince 2nd, Craig Titus 3rd, Kris Dim 4th and Mike Mentzer a dissapointing 5th yet again.

Haha, pretty much perfect prediction right there.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 07:15:22 AM »

LOL

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 07:20:34 AM »
Haha, pretty much perfect prediction right there.
LOL

Funny thing is I hear Eugene Sandow may be making a run for the Sandow also. Sources say he has been training hard and looks to regain HIS title.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 07:23:40 AM »
How can somone possibly say Dexter is essentially washed up, but then put Chris Cormier in a list of people who are going to be placing ahead of him.  It has been years since Chris has placed ahead of Dexter.

Well Cormier was actually in contention to have the title of Mr. O. Dex was never even close. Oh and two weeks after Dex STOLE the ASC title from Cormier he kicked his ass badly in the SF Pro and showed who the real champ was.
I

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 07:43:31 AM »
Well Cormier was actually in contention to have the title of Mr. O. Dex was never even close. Oh and two weeks after Dex STOLE the ASC title from Cormier he kicked his ass badly in the SF Pro and showed who the real champ was.
Corimier to my recollection has been ripped off 3 times in the Arnold classic,First when Nasser won looked like a soft piece of shit,Then when Cutler came in at 245 pounds and won by one point, and thirdly your description of him losing to Dex.
Goal to lift Heavy

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 07:52:33 AM »
dex is an un-special top tier guy.

The Locker Room
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion