Author Topic: methyl 1-D info  (Read 871 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
methyl 1-D info
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:28:09 AM »
Q: I am so confused over pro-hormones and pro-steroids and what the correct term is and what is legal and what isn’t, that my head is spinning. Can you help me understand this mess? I want a great legal steroid alternative and I just don’t know what’s B.S. anymore! It’s like the whole supplement world got confusing overnight.

A: I know what you mean dude! Too true. But help is here. Despite the ban on these highly anabolic substances, there are several supplements out there that have slipped through the cracks, and are still legitimate prohormones... Methyl 1-D is one of them. There are a lot of bogus terms and products out there right now that really muck up the industry and make you feel as though you don’t know if you’re getting the real deal or not. But this one is the real thing. It does everything you might expect from a prohormone, despite the ban. Methyl 1-D is an absolute anabolic animal and a stack supercharger. Methyl 1-D converts to Test easily and has an added estrogen blocker to prevent bloating and bitch tits, along with a 5aR inhibitor so you can keep hair rather than lose it. You’ll also see yourself harden up pretty quickly and get more and more cut with every week. That’s because Methyl 1-D blocks the enzyme called glucose-6-phosphate-dehydrogenase. That means you’ll block the storage of fat. Methyl 1-D is a pretty solid choice. It gives you solid gains, helps you change body composition and keeps you hard as a rock.

from http://www.getanabolics.com/2007/07/steroid-alternative-confusion.html
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: methyl 1-D info
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 11:56:19 AM »
hahahaha...Methyl-1D, a fcuking joke. I get a better pump from Cell tech

Master Blaster

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 04:48:15 PM »
There are a few decent post-ban products still out there, from what I've heard, but Methyl 1-D isn't one of them.

futurmrro

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 12:26:37 AM »
Just get on "REAL" shit.....atleast you know what the long term effects are gonna be

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 08:26:37 AM »
I have a few regular customers that have gone through a 6 week cycle of M1d which would take 3 bottles and 150 bucks at my LOW cost.  1 of them got 8 lbs or so, he "said" he got 40 lbs on his bench, 60 on his DL and like 50 on his sqaut.  I have yet to ever see him in the gym, however he is not small by any means.

150 bucks would be a bottle of Test E and 30-25mg dbol tabs  ;D