Author Topic: HCG injecting with your regular gear.  (Read 1479 times)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
HCG injecting with your regular gear.
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:32:05 AM »
Ive decided to use HCG for a while mid cycle. Is it ok to mix this with my test injection intramuscularly?  I know you can do HCG IM  but is it okay to mix it with the oil based compounds im using.. test and tren?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: HCG injecting with your regular gear.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 11:51:58 AM »
I have been using mid cycle and will do again when pct starts. I use slin pins for my hcg and do not mix with my test or deca.

Others will know better than I if it is a good idea to mix the two but never heard of anyone doing it on here...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 10:15:14 AM »
... ive got a queery on hcg too,,,, the brand i can get is a huge dosage, theres nothin to mix it in other than a normal 2ml barrel,,, can i keep it in the barrel in my fridge and draw it out with slin pins for 500iu shots?.. is this a good or bad way of goin about it?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 01:59:24 PM »
Ive decided to use HCG for a while mid cycle. Is it ok to mix this with my test injection intramuscularly?  I know you can do HCG IM  but is it okay to mix it with the oil based compounds im using.. test and tren?

Mixing your HCG in with your AAS shots has absolutely no effect on absorbtion.

Plug 'n Play....

Just make sure you don't pre-load it and let it sit overnight in the same syringe.

Add it in right before the shot.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 02:03:47 PM »
Was not clear on your response Div, are you saying it is OK to mix them and shoot??

Would save me from more pinning but I have been using slin pins and have not tried intra mus. yet.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 02:08:11 PM »
Was not clear on your response Div, are you saying it is OK to mix them and shoot??

Would save me from more pinning but I have been using slin pins and have not tried intra mus. yet.

Mixing it doesn't affect the HCG, it's fine to mix it with AAS.

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 02:59:36 PM »
Why would you? SLin pin the hcg, painless. SQ shot.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 04:44:51 PM »
Why would you? SLin pin the hcg, painless. SQ shot.

It's easy to load it in with a regular injection......saves time.

Insulin pin?

I use 25G needles for all shots....regardless of type.

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 05:07:37 PM »
It's easy to load it in with a regular injection......saves time.

Insulin pin?

I use 25G needles for all shots....regardless of type.

DIV

I use 25s too sometimes. 23s aint any worse, prolly build more scar.
Its so damn cold where I live, lots of time its hard to push even 1cc thru a 25. 2 or 3cc is a bitch.
My garage gym gets down to 55-60 degrees. Keep the house down to 60-65 on ocasion on a cold blow.

To mee its just so easy to put that HCG water in a little slin pin. No it wont hurt a ting in w/ aas.

Guy really should prolly change on a new drawl pin each product vial poke w/  multi product in one
 hypo Barrel. I never used to, but do now....

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 10:11:15 PM »
Where do you live where it is still cold this time of year ?
It is hot as hell in Florida right now and won't cool down until October. Every day it hits somewhere between 92-95 on a daily basis, plus it is so humid the air is almost hard to breathe!
I don't know why anyone would ever want to live here!  That is where I am at.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 06:47:44 AM »
Its perfectly OK to put the HCG in with your gear and shoot it IM.  It dont look pretty though.  Most of the time I have no room in the barrel for the pesky HCG and will do it seperatly with a slin syringe, sub-q

It is hot as hell in Florida right now and won't cool down until October. Every day it hits somewhere between 92-95 on a daily basis, plus it is so humid the air is almost hard to breathe!

Man I was in Homestead FL, basicly in the keys, for 3 years I know what you mean!! The heat and humidity never stops. Thats where I learned about going commando, helps keep you a little cooler.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 07:00:16 AM »

Thats In winter only, but we just went from almost 100F to 58F low overnight IN JULY!
Winter can get -20F with a strong wind. It  can kill ya if yur car dies in the sticks @ night and you aint prepared.

Heat and Humid? North Thailand mid March before the Rainy season. Even worse than the Keys. I love the Keys to.
Hit the Thai New years then if you ever get the chance, you'll need reservations, and early air tics.
Very popular, 3 day drunken Nation Wide water fight at the peak of the heat. Wet T-shit Fest. ;)

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 10:06:10 AM »
Mix the HCG and then put it in a sterile vile and store it in the fridge for safe keeping. It should be good for 30 - 60 days. Organon inserts say 60 days refrigerated, but I saw a pamphlet from walgreens pharmacy that says only 30. If your using HCG correctly you should be able to use 5000iu in about five weeks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 09:54:09 PM »
Man I was in Homestead FL, basicly in the keys, for 3 years I know what you mean!! The heat and humidity never stops. Thats where I learned about going commando, helps keep you a little cooler.

I go commando regardless.......being that Phoenix gets up to 115, it's the only way.

Having been to Baltimore/D.C., though, I'll still take a dry heat over humidity.

You can escape a dry heat by going indoors.

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 08:31:53 AM »
I go commando regardless.......being that Phoenix gets up to 115, it's the only way.

Having been to Baltimore/D.C., though, I'll still take a dry heat over humidity.

DIV

Commando?
SE Asia did the trick for me. Check this.. One of our Spec Op boys in a northern bar... "also, I work in the Jungle for long periods a lot. Insects crawl up our legs all the time. If they hit tight elastic is when they bourrow in. Also to much soaking in sweat makes for fungal infections."

Chinese silk boxers are very good for heat to, Thai silk heavier but is much more rugged & holds up to way more washing and abuse under work jeans for const  type  work.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 11:18:09 AM »

DIV

AGREED NEIGHBOR!! Shaving is a must too unless you like to soak your clothes in sweat. From the oven to AC indoors, brutal sweating~~