Author Topic: Revolutionary theorie on high calories and losing fat  (Read 6995 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Revolutionary theorie on high calories and losing fat
« on: July 13, 2007, 03:55:24 PM »
ok latley dieting is simply boring i get lean and lose weight if i dont eat as much but this takes away from my energy to work and workout and always hungry

but anyways i started eating tons again

i eat as much as i can right up to my workout in the late evening about 7 pm or 8pm and i always workout 1.5 hours or so i might have a beer later on to help sleep or nothing at all

also by the end of my workout i feel like taking a shit this is a sign that all food has been digested for the day and there is nothing left in the tank. the only food thats left is what has been assimilated into my muscles during the day, im digesting and burning everything i eat during the day no matter how many calories i eat my evening workout takes care of any excess and i lose fat while i sleep because i have no food on the stomach

yet i may have consumend 6-7000 calories during the day but all before my workout wich uses all that i have eatin

so im building myself up above and beyond all day because we know calories are the key for energy and maximum workout out put. and at night im in a deficit with no food interfering and no chance for fat gain only fat loss!

its impossibly to put on fat during the day and even more impossible to put on fat during my late evening workout.
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Revolutionary theorie on high calories and losing fat
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 03:57:27 PM »
what's your opinion on Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli, DW?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 03:57:47 PM »
HAHA, RON.....

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 04:02:26 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 04:03:16 PM »

good shit i grew up with that! im eating everything now and still with viens in the abs when flexed, i just dont eat  anything but a beer after workout to help sleep
A

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 04:03:36 PM »
i stopped reading at "theorie"    ::)

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 04:13:09 PM »
So after your workout you do not eat,No creatine glutamine, a protien shake to refuel your muscles.Would you store glycogen stores in your muscles.
Very strange theory.
Goal to lift Heavy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »
So after your workout you do not eat,No creatine glutamine, a protien shake to refuel your muscles.Would you store glycogen stores in your muscles.
Very strange theory.
and the guy still looks fantastic, go figure.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 04:33:15 PM »
Very strange theory.

the only time you get fat is at night cause your body is still and heart rate is low and any kind of calories sitting around in your stomach is NOT going to be stimulated to go to your muscles but rather fat

A

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 04:34:47 PM »
the only time you get fat is at night cause your body is still and heart rate is low and any kind of calories sitting around in your stomach is NOT going to be stimulated to go to your muscles but rather fat

ahaaaaa! fuckin waddy bro's,

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 04:41:06 PM »

Understand your rationalizing of it, keep us posted of the results.
Goal to lift Heavy

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »
If you spent some time working out your grammar and re-reading what you write you'd actually come across as quite bright. But as it is now, you're in the same league as gh15. A tip for you daddy, write all your theories in Word and then post them here when they are organised. You'll be the king of GetBig!
Hrmmm

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 08:31:10 PM »
Waddy, what kind of Beer do you drink??

Inquiring minds want to know

Air Falcon

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 08:44:05 PM »

damn, i'm all fucked up now  :-\

we don't get more proteins (oh i mean calories) when we sleep....... that damn cottage cheese  >:(
are you delusional?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 08:45:53 PM »

its impossibly to put on fat during the day and even more impossible to put on fat during my late evening workout.

That's fucking brilliant
$

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 08:50:11 PM »
i stopped reading at "theorie"    ::)

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 09:02:12 PM »
This guy is pretty dumb. sad.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 09:24:29 PM »
i dig it if yu can wead dis dan you pass de daddy waddy skool of nowledge, contact tuskegee school and they wheel print u out a diploma. good at any burker king near you

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 12:15:21 AM »
i dig it if yu can wead dis dan you pass de daddy waddy skool of nowledge, contact tuskegee school and they wheel print u out a diploma. good at any burker king near you
;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 12:21:52 AM »
doesnt it take over 12 hours to digest food (average)  ?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 12:36:29 AM »
Very strange theory.
put your pics up against his.
i respect DW's constant experimenting cause thats how you get ahead. he tries anything out that he feels like, things that bb.com/Flex 'experts' would flame. you have to find what works for you and not be afraid to waver from the stupid industry principles that your being fed in order to sell worthless suppliments.

p.s. 'glutamine and protein shakes' are gay ::)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 12:48:52 AM »
and the guy still looks fantastic, go figure.

When you guys grow up and understand, that it is simple matter of how you are using your time and effort? You can waste your life by beating bushes to find some "revolutionary theorie", or you can just lift weights and eat correctly. For example; how long this moron has been working out, it must be some years by now, and what he has gained? He still looks like he has started few months ago, so he has wasted all that time to look like guy who has just started with the sport. When you are in your teenage, you have your best time on your life for building muscles, because your hormonal activity is at the highest level on your lifetime. You should be able to put up easily some 30lb of lean muscle mass per year just by eating and training correctly. What has he gained? 20-25 lb since he start training? Go figure... Here you have some average results taken from guys who has been lifting weights in our army in their spare time.

squat form 140 to 320lb
dead lift from 200 to 380lb
bench from 140 to 240lb

average from 450 recruits in period of six month during years 2002-2006, training for 1.5 hour every second day through that time.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 07:24:15 AM »
DW, why not put you superior intellect into something more appreciable, like a cure for cancer. You're obviously an extremely smart cat, this nutrition game is small time for you

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 08:42:11 AM »
ok latley dieting is simply boring i get lean and lose weight if i dont eat as much but this takes away from my energy to work and workout and always hungry

i eat as much as i can right up to my workout in the late evening about 7 pm or 8pm and i always workout 1.5 hours or so i might have a beer later on to help sleep or nothing at all

also by the end of my workout i feel like taking a shit this is a sign that all food has been digested for the day and there is nothing left in the tank. the only food thats left is what has been assimilated into my muscles during the day, im digesting and burning everything i eat during the day no matter how many calories i eat my evening workout takes care of any excess and i lose fat while i sleep because i have no food on the stomach

yet i may have consumend 6-7000 calories during the day but all before my workout wich uses all that i have eatin

so im building myself up above and beyond all day because we know calories are the key for energy and maximum workout out put. and at night im in a deficit with no food interfering and no chance for fat gain only fat loss!

dw your prolly not eating 6-7k calories....that is a LOT of food

but it is ok to up calories periodically, being far below maintenance for a long time can take its tool....a week or tow of hardy eating might be what you need to gear up for infinite power on low intake.  Get moving past the speed of light moving back in time or forward just by your speed.

forreal though you will not burn that many calories in a workout unless you are benching a pickup truck.  The good thing is though you are a big guy and even if you eat 4k calories every day for a week that is probably only 500 more per day than your maintenance or less if your doing a lot of cardio.  This means gaining maybe a pound of fat durring the week.  Nothing to worry about and entirely reasonable if it will help you recover from many months of being a perpetual motion machine.  TRUST ME I KNOW WHERE YOUR COMING FROM.  it's hard to be transcendant all the time, so give yourself a break and mix amongst the mortals for a bit

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 08:44:31 AM »

I haven't really had the time to post in the gossip section in months, but dude your theories are starting to sound like the adonis principles.
#