Author Topic: tip of week  (Read 2161 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
tip of week
« on: July 14, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »
here is an examplery diet for you friends,,

morning: half carton,,big one,,of pepti food usa eggwhites ,,drinking,,about 20-30 eggwhites swittened with crystal light if you dont like taste of eggwhite,,half cap to a cup crushed dry oats,,2-3 bananas,,2 table spoon penut butter,,drugs

3 horus later: grilled/roasted steak/chicken/fish,,or a combo of all,,1-2 cup rice or 1-2 cup oats,,real fruit ice popsicle

3 horus later: sushi,,tuna salmon,, rolls,,all made with steam rice and no sticky rice!,,eat whatever you feel like,,can add some grilled chiken to it

3 horus later: the other half of the eggwhite big carton switened with crystal light either with or with out 1/2 cup crushed oats and 1-2 table spoons flax seed oil

3 horus later: extra lean burgers 4% grilled,,the whole pack should be about .75-1lb,,eaten with 1 baked potato or in between whole wheat whole grain 2 pieces of bread/bun like big double burger

you can adjust everything for your special needs as in prep or offseason by reducing/increasing carbs,,changing drug compounds,,training schedule,,etc,,you can also need to take to consideration your daily activities because you can and will grow on 1800-2000 calories a day if you do nothing but training and taking hormones and sleeping,,all depends on the energy level you need for yoru daily activities

fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: tip of week
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 12:10:37 PM »
hahahahaha, i love how GH put "drugs" at the end of meal 1. ;D

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 12:14:15 PM »
Gh, I tried drinking the papeti egg whites a long time ago and almost gagged because of the taste. How much of a difference does the Crystal light make? Or am I just going to have to stay old fashioned and cook them. ;D

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 12:16:55 PM »
hahahahaha, i love how GH put "drugs" at the end of meal 1. ;D
lmao!!! like its part of the meal
-

El Guapo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 12:17:55 PM »
lmao!!! like its part of the meal

hes getting better. normally he would put it with each meal.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 12:30:17 PM »
just pound the whites. Super convenient and super clean food. Your girlfriend will love it too when you crop dust her leaving the sent of those wonderfull eggwhites you pound by the gallon
-

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 12:31:12 PM »

morning: half carton,,big one,,of pepti food usa eggwhites ,,drinking,,about 20-30 eggwhites swittened with crystal light if you dont like taste of eggwhite,,half cap to a cup crushed dry oats,,2-3 bananas,,2 table spoon penut butter,,drugs

3 horus later: grilled/roasted steak/chicken/fish,,or a combo of all,,1-2 cup rice or 1-2 cup oats,,real fruit ice popsicle, drugs

3 horus later: sushi,,tuna salmon,, rolls,,all made with steam rice and no sticky rice!,,eat whatever you feel like,,can add some grilled chiken to it, drugs

3 horus later: the other half of the eggwhite big carton switened with crystal light either with or with out 1/2 cup crushed oats and 1-2 table spoons flax seed oil, drugs

3 horus later: extra lean burgers 4% grilled,,the whole pack should be about .75-1lb,,eaten with 1 baked potato or in between whole wheat whole grain 2 pieces of bread/bun like big double burger, drugs

you can adjust everything for your special needs as in prep or offseason by reducing/increasing carbs,,changing drug compounds,,training schedule,,etc,,you can also need to take to consideration your daily activities because you can and will grow on 1800-2000 calories a day if you do nothing but training and taking hormones and sleeping,,all depends on the energy level you need for yoru daily activities

fixed

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 12:36:41 PM »
In all honesty it seems like a pretty cool offseason diet
-

El Guapo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 12:37:52 PM »
just pound the whites. Super convenient and super clean food. Your girlfriend will love it too when you crop dust her leaving the sent of those wonderfull eggwhites you pound by the gallon

elegantly put

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 12:57:51 PM »
just pound the whites. Super convenient and super clean food. Your girlfriend will love it too when you crop dust her leaving the scent of those wonderfull eggwhites you pound by the gallon

Classic. Do I have expressed written consent to use this in the future?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 12:59:30 PM »

morning: half carton,,big one,,of pepti food usa eggwhites ,,drinking,,about 20-30 eggwhites swittened with crystal light if you dont like taste of eggwhite,,half cap to a cup crushed dry oats,,2-3 bananas,,2 table spoon penut butter,,drugs are bad...MMMKAY?

3 horus later: grilled/roasted steak/chicken/fish,,or a combo of all,,1-2 cup rice or 1-2 cup oats,,real fruit ice popsicle,,drugs are bad...MMMKAY?

3 horus later: sushi,,tuna salmon,, rolls,,all made with steam rice and no sticky rice!,,eat whatever you feel like,,can add some grilled chiken to it,,drugs are bad...MMMKAY?

3 horus later: the other half of the eggwhite big carton switened with crystal light either with or with out 1/2 cup crushed oats and 1-2 table spoons flax seed oil,,drugs are bad...MMMKAY?

3 horus later: extra lean burgers 4% grilled,,the whole pack should be about .75-1lb,,eaten with 1 baked potato or in between whole wheat whole grain 2 pieces of bread/bun like big double burger,,drugs are bad...MMMKAY?

Fixed again.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 01:03:10 PM »

gh15,

so this is just one shake?  Mixed in the blender?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion