Author Topic: 2,4-DNP....  (Read 1578 times)

climber

• Getbig III
2,4-DNP....
« on: July 14, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »
is it possible to use this stuff effectively and safely?

or is DNP a big no-no on this board  :-X
Hrmmm

b.c.

• Getbig II
Re: 2,4-DNP....
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 10:14:49 PM »
Forget about DNP, this is one substance you should discard.  There are many safer ways to get ripped. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 10:49:09 PM »
Of course it can be used effectively, just research it before you use it.
TEAM Nasser

futurmrro

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 12:21:34 AM »
HAha yeah if you notice he didnt say safely though.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 09:50:50 AM »
DNP???? Are you crazy????  That stuff will cook you from the
inside out!!! Don't even think of touching it if you want to
live to see the next 2 years.  :o

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 10:06:52 AM »
Here's a excert from someone who sells DNP crystal gel caps :

"I worry about emails like this: "I'm on the second (or third) day. Why don't I feel hot?" (ANSWER: Because DNP takes about 4 days to build up in the system, or maybe even LONGER on a low dose. Also, this is crystal, not powder, and crystal has fewer side effects. If you just WANT to feel like hell to convince yourself it's working at the right dose, there are other guys selling powder. In that case, enjoy your diarrhea and yellow sweats! On my stuff, you'll have a smoother experience with the same fat loss). If you have bumped your dose and you aren't experiencing the fat loss effects you planned on, contact me and I'll help--but as you'll read below, guys are finding ASTOUNDING results in loss of fat while maintaining muscle."
TEAM Nasser

mrbham

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »
Yeah, stick to 200-400mg a day, do some research on it.  But if anyone says it's worst than Clen is full of shit.  I would much rather use dnp.  Just do the research on it first.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 12:22:11 PM »
Theirs a source over on SSB that sell DNP, it's not a illegal substance in US either.  He makes gel caps with antioxidant's added in.  Here is a excert from his post.  I have never tried his DNP, but he says it is a lot smoother expirenece they using the powder cause he uses the crystal form with antioxidants added in.

"I worry about emails like this: "I'm on the second (or third) day. Why don't I feel hot?" (ANSWER: Because DNP takes about 4 days to build up in the system, or maybe even LONGER on a low dose. Also, this is crystal, not powder, and crystal has fewer side effects. If you just WANT to feel like hell to convince yourself it's working at the right dose, there are other guys selling powder. In that case, enjoy your diarrhea and yellow sweats! On my stuff, you'll have a smoother experience with the same fat loss). If you have bumped your dose and you aren't experiencing the fat loss effects you planned on, contact me and I'll help--but as you'll read below, guys are finding ASTOUNDING results in loss of fat while maintaining muscle."

The Rules:

1.)   DO NOT start threads asking where to get gear (that’s what PM’s & email are for).
2.)   DO NOT post where to get gear (again, that’s what PM’s & emails are for).
3.)    DO NOT post e-mails or websites of sources (again, that’s what PM’s & emails are for).
4.)   No racism or intolerance allowed.
5.)   No flaming (Take that shit to PM’s & emails).
6.)   No gossip or discussion of Pro's cycle (Unless in the rare instance they decide to post their own cycle).
7.)   Keep the profanity towards other members to a minimum (i.e. treat others with respect).
8.)   No internet badasses/tuffguys/bullies.
9.)   No natural Bodybuilders slamming gear users without any basis in fact.
10.)   DO NOT bash female bodybuilders (if you wouldn't say it to your wife/girlfriend/mother/sister then don't say it here). They deserve the same respect as their male counterparts.

Note: If you violate the above rules your posts/threads will be deleted. It could also result in your banning from the Hardcore Board for a period of time.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 01:40:04 PM »
is it possible to use this stuff effectively and safely?

or is DNP a big no-no on this board  :-X

I would stay far away from this poison.. very foolish way to lose fat. you can get hypertension and die on that shit.I know a few who almost died from DNP... horrible stuff.

Dr Pangloss

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 02:11:10 PM »
Several deaths since 2000 directly attributed to dnp.  Also, it causes cataracts.  It was banned by the fda in 1938, several years after being introduced.  Chemically, it derivatizes primary amines as well (ie, it's reactive).  The main reason why it can be deadly is that the therapeutically effective dose is very close to the lethal dose.

To say that is not safe is reasonable.  On the other hand, overdoses of clenbuterol have been reported but as far as i know, no deaths are attributed to it.  In particular, there was a case where a bb accidentally consumed 4.5 GRAMS of clen and reported to the ER.  The put him on beta blockers and he was fine.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 06:20:48 PM »
I lost a lot of muscle on it, and I've heard of other people who have as well.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 08:54:49 PM »
Several deaths since 2000 directly attributed to dnp.  Also, it causes cataracts.  It was banned by the fda in 1938, several years after being introduced.  Chemically, it derivatizes primary amines as well (ie, it's reactive).  The main reason why it can be deadly is that the therapeutically effective dose is very close to the lethal dose.

To say that is not safe is reasonable.  On the other hand, overdoses of clenbuterol have been reported but as far as i know, no deaths are attributed to it.  In particular, there was a case where a bb accidentally consumed 4.5 GRAMS of clen and reported to the ER.  The put him on beta blockers and he was fine.

Yup there was a chick in my gym that had permanently cloudy vision because of dnp, she looked like death on it.