Author Topic: A Good Question?  (Read 2145 times)

prestige

• Getbig II
A Good Question?
« on: July 15, 2007, 12:33:40 PM »
Does anybody have a way to get over the fear of injections?I know just get some b**** and do it but its not that easy.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
Re: A Good Question?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 12:40:04 PM »
take a hot shower before u pin, massage the area for a while that should lossen up the muscle a little. go in with a good new needle use one the draw and the another to pin. i use  23g 1'' needles you could get away with 5/8''-1/2'' on delts,quads, and if you ass ain't fat their too. take your time go in slow, when i get the air bubbles out i would let a drop of gear "lube" up the needle. 

i heard of folks backloading slin pins with gear to pin, doing that i heard would reduce scar tissue build up. i never done it though maybe sombody else can chim in on this.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 12:40:25 PM »
First off, I've never understood why some people have fears of injecting...it doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it's one of those things that's similar to some peoples fear of blood, which I can sort of understand but fear of injecting, no. Think about it, people everywhere do worse stuff to their bodies every single day, more then likely numerous times per day, yet they have no fear of these things. But put a needle to their skin, one that's extremely small, and they go crazy.

This probably didn't help, but it's all I got.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »
when i first started  my fear with injections was the possibility of killing myself cause an air bubble getting into my bloodstream.. equals death :-X now thats not the case

sterility is my great concern now and also bad/underdosed gear.

prestige

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 12:46:18 PM »
Thanks for that i wiil try it.I think i fear it because its a mind thing the same way a guy knows he can bench 500 but scared to get under it.But i see what your saying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 01:20:16 PM »
when i first started  my fear with injections was the possibility of killing myself cause an air bubble getting into my bloodstream.. equals death :-X now thats not the case

lol... i know nothing about steroids, but that is a very scary factor that I look at.

That, and losing natural test production.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 01:33:17 PM »

sterility is my great concern now and also bad/underdosed gear.
I've thought about the air bubble thing, but 2 things. First, it would take more then a tiny bubble of air to kill someone. Second, it's not that hard to keep air bubbles out of the syringe anyway.

That, and losing natural test production.
Yeah, this is a concern for a lot of guys, but it shouldn't be one if you're not an idiot. proper cycling, proper PCT and your good to go. After all, the human body wants to remain constant and stable, your natural productions will resurface after a cycle...how quickly and efficiently depends on age, PCT and how harsh the cycle was...but it will come back. However, truth be told, there are the rare cases of individuals that do everything properly and still end up with very low natural test production after a cycle..they are a small minority though. However, most of these people were more then likely destined for low test levels at some point in their life regardless. True, the synthetic additives most likely sped this up, but again it was going to happen IMO...but hey, that's hey they invented HRT.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 02:31:58 PM »
It takes a huge amt of air to kill. Virtualy impossible.Ask Vet.

Realx. wash w/ hot soap & water. Do all proper prep...

25ga 1" may be easier to start. And 1cc only, hard to push.

Shaky? Touch the spot lightly - then steadily press it in smoothe and slow...
Breaking the skin is hardest (untill you builds up yrs of scar tissue) after that it will slide right in
delts and glutes and  side of hip.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 03:16:26 PM »
Does anybody have a way to get over the fear of injections?I know just get some b**** and do it but its not that easy.

Practice makes it easier.  You just have to do it and do it well, this will help you with your fears.

mrbham

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »
My stepdad is a DR. he told me that it takes 7cc's to kill a dog and probably 10 to kill a human,  if you are using 3 or 5 cc then you can see it is impossible to get enough to kill you.  But being sterile is something you need to worry about, just swab before and after, and I do like the showering idea beforehand.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 07:47:56 PM »
to b honest i was scared when i did my first inject. even though in past i have had piercings this seemed to b different cause you where doin it to yourself.

best thing to do bro is take a hot shower. then sit down on the toilet so your not standing. load syringe. load a new needle (25gauge) to inject and squirt some out to where it falls around the needle. now with your thumb and ring finger hold the syringe towards the bottom close to needle, and with your pointer finger put this on that top T part (not plunger) barely touch the needle to the spot and put slight pressure on your pointer finger to where its barely pushing it in. take your time. after a few seconds you might feel a tiny pinch sometiems you wont feel anything and bam the needle is slowly goin in. i like to use this method instead of just jabbin it in there. to me its less trauma on muscle (i know im a wuss) and its just a nice and easy glide in motion. take deep breaths and just relax man. u will b shaky. once its all way in you can let go and aspirate it, then inject. pull out and b ready to stop any bleeding or excess sauce from coming out.....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 08:25:34 PM »
to b honest i was scared when i did my first inject. even though in past i have had piercings this seemed to b different cause you where doin it to yourself.

best thing to do bro is take a hot shower. then sit down on the toilet so your not standing.

I would not sit on the toilet while doing it, too much bacteria around there.  If your not standing its hard to pin the glutes.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 11:32:00 PM »
I would not sit on the toilet while doing it, too much bacteria around there.  If your not standing its hard to pin the glutes.

there's more bacteria on your keyboard than your toilet seat  :-X
Hrmmm

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 06:24:21 AM »
For me getting over the fear of injecting was just doing it over & over & over. I also practice when not on cycle by shooting myself with some B-12 or B-Complex once every week or so. Shit now it's like second nature.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »
haha sorry luv let me clear this up. i didnt mean to shoot glutes, i meant to shoot delts or your quads. i dont do glute shots. sorry hope this clears this up before he gets an abcess from tryin to shoot a glue sittin on toilet :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 06:15:59 PM »
haha sorry luv let me clear this up. i didnt mean to shoot glutes, i meant to shoot delts or your quads. i dont do glute shots. sorry hope this clears this up before he gets an abcess from tryin to shoot a glue sittin on toilet :D

Still, I'd personaly cut that toilet some space.
 Yeah other things got germs too. Dont touch ANYTHING W/ needles but skin or stoppers. touch?Replace!

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2007, 07:09:49 PM »
lidocaine or orajel or mandelay on the site injection let it get numb and clean off with alcohol.  Also, put an ice cube where you are going to inject.  Truthfully,  it does not hurt that bad.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 07:24:37 PM »
there's more bacteria on your keyboard than your toilet seat  :-X

I dont know about you bro but I dont shit and piss anywhere near my keyboard. 

Still, I'd personaly cut that toilet some space.
 Yeah other things got germs too. Dont touch ANYTHING W/ needles but skin or stoppers. touch?Replace!

Yep be careful removing the plastic cap from the pin, as it is possible to slide your finger or hand on the pin if you are not careful when pulling it off.  And if you have even the slightest thought you may have touched something, replace the pin, they cost about a nickel each, thats 00.05 USD

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »
It depends who's key board it is?  Some people don't wash their hands after they take a crap and pee than type on their key board.  That if fucked up toilet and key board.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 07:35:36 PM »
It depends who's key board it is?  Some people don't wash their hands after they take a crap and pee than type on their key board.  That if fucked up toilet and key board.

Well what kind of pig would not wash thier hands after going to the bathroom?  People like this exist?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 03:25:18 AM »
Well what kind of pig would not wash thier hands after going to the bathroom?  People like this exist?

:-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 11:25:51 AM »

Oh yes they are out there.  :-X

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 11:28:10 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but the injection never hurts me at all, not in any way.  It's those damn 24-48 hours after the shot that friggin' kill me!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 11:29:10 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but the injection never hurts me at all, not in any way.  It's those damn 24-48 hours after the shot that friggin' kill me!

I know what you mean. I don't feel anything after I shot but then I wake up the next morning fucking sore. Oh well...the price you pay.