Author Topic: SOUTHERN STATES ~VICTOR MARTINEZ~GUEST POSER@@  (Read 12536 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: SOUTHERN STATES ~VICTOR MARTINEZ~GUEST POSER@@
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2007, 11:36:01 AM »
hahahahh you wouldnt do shit to goatboy if you met him.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2007, 11:51:52 AM »
hahahahh you wouldnt do shit to goatboy if you met him.

That's where your wrong.............(you don't know me)

this is the "internet fairy land" where everyone is 300 lbs at 9% body fat and a MMA fighter,anyone can be tough hiding behind there computer screen,my name phone number and address are splashed all over the internet,if Goatboy has a problem with myself or Laura call me up or come to my work (the address again is all over the net)..............it will never happen tho,            "computer balls" is all he has

Mike

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2007, 12:09:32 PM »
Or log off?

They can't...  they're too obsessed with their "bodybuilding pursuits" to actually lead productive lives.  A 40-something year old 'personal trainer' working for an hourly wage and 'chasing the dream'.  Pathetic. ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2007, 12:24:01 PM »
That's where your wrong.............(you don't know me)

this is the "internet fairy land" where everyone is 300 lbs at 9% body fat and a MMA fighter,anyone can be tough hiding behind there computer screen,my name phone number and address are splashed all over the internet,if Goatboy has a problem with myself or Laura call me up or come to my work (the address again is all over the net)..............it will never happen tho,            "computer balls" is all he has

Mike

You should know not to take it too seriously. It's not that big of a deal. Fighting just leads to assault charges. You'd sit in jail and say ... well fuck, that wasnt worth it at all. Happened to me before. The "ill kick your ass" act is just stupid.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2007, 12:27:56 PM »
Fighting just leads to assault charges. You'd sit in jail and say ... well fuck, that wasnt worth it at all. Happened to me before. The "ill kick your ass" act is just stupid.

Anyone over the age of 25 with an IQ over 90 knows that.

Then there's Mike...   

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2007, 12:30:50 PM »
nice pictures...
.. still not sold on vic being mr olympia....
nothing jumps out ...on his phsique..
not one standout bodypart...
jay wheels delts
coleman wheels back arms traps delts
plus the whole deal with him being arrested.. and all those people that lost money .. with the whole gym fiasco...
just paints him  in a bad light...
vic mr O
.. no
choice is an illusion

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2007, 12:35:15 PM »

Anyone over the age of 25 with an IQ over 90 knows that.

Then there's Mike...   

What do you get out of ripping on them though? Personally I could care less what people say to each other on here, but, sometimes it can really look petty and stupid. If there is a valid reason though, I imagine many here would like to hear it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2007, 12:40:26 PM »
What do you get out of ripping on them though?

Welcome to Getbig!  :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2007, 12:54:24 PM »

They can't...  they're too obsessed with their "bodybuilding pursuits" to actually lead productive lives.  A 40-something year old 'personal trainer' working for an hourly wage and 'chasing the dream'.  Pathetic. ::)
Who are you talking to/about?  ::)  You spend so much time here and do nothing but talk negative.  Every post of yours is bashing someone whether they are a getbigger or a pro.  You have nothing but hate to contribute to this forum.  Why are you even here?  Maybe you should be on Cat Lover's Forum or Goat Lover's Forum.  Definitely not here.  Anyone who truly lifts has at least something postitive to contribute to a bodybuilding forum, you contribute nothing...nothing at all.  All that hate towards those who do spend time in the gym...Goat...you must be a skinny little runt that can't put an ounce of muscle on his body, so you just go on bbing sites and bash those who at the very least try to build their bodies.  I actually now feel sorry for you.  :-\

Ok, that sorry feeling is over cuz we all know you sitting there thinking about your next attack strike.   ;D
:D Weee

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2007, 12:54:25 PM »
Goat does some damn fine work.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2007, 01:16:00 PM »
Who are you talking to/about?  ::)  You spend so much time here and do nothing but talk negative.  Every post of yours is bashing someone whether they are a getbigger or a pro.  You have nothing but hate to contribute to this forum.  Why are you even here?  Maybe you should be on Cat Lover's Forum or Goat Lover's Forum.  Definitely not here.  Anyone who truly lifts has at least something postitive to contribute to a bodybuilding forum, you contribute nothing...nothing at all.  All that hate towards those who do spend time in the gym...Goat...you must be a skinny little runt that can't put an ounce of muscle on his body, so you just go on bbing sites and bash those who at the very least try to build their bodies.  I actually now feel sorry for you.  :-\

Ok, that sorry feeling is over cuz we all know you sitting there thinking about your next attack strike.   ;D

Wowzer!.............can you say...............HEHASNOLIFESPENDSALLHISTIMEONGETBIG
on another note ...i could care less what you do for work Goat/where/how you live
why are you so obsessed with my job? (you have mentioned it at least 4 times now) why do you care so much about us?
(we could give 2 shits about you to be honest).............dude shut off the computer and maybe go to the gym?
or............bang that wife u supposedly have,or you could just stay here some more (24-7) "owning people"
my "pathetic chasing my dream no genetics life" is certainly better than yours (on GET-Big every waking minute)

in other words................... ....get a life dude!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2007, 01:35:05 PM »
These two are melting so hard there's water all over the floor up in here.

RON!  WET CLEANUP IN AISLE ONE!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2007, 01:41:35 PM »
These two are melting so hard there's water all over the floor up in here.

RON!  WET CLEANUP IN AISLE ONE!

"meltdown" that's a "get-bigger" word isn't it?? (im sorry i havent been here since 9:00 am like goatboy,i had some clients to train)

hahahaha!.............one more time TURN OFF THE COMPUTER GOAT..........AND LIVE LIFE!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2007, 02:09:46 PM »
i havent been here since 9:00 am

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=1908;sa=showPosts

i had some clients to train

Mike works hard for his $10/hour!  I admire your work ethic, Mike....  most people your age make that much in 5 or 10 minutes.  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2007, 02:13:15 PM »
did you work up the courage to post your picture yet "goatboy" or are you still scared like a little girl..........oh wait, your "job" is so important and sensitive that you can't risk your 12,000,000 dollars a year. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2007, 02:14:39 PM »
hahahahahaha! The torch has been lit and passed.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2007, 07:24:27 PM »
hahahahahaha! The torch has been lit and passed.

I think you are right  :-\ I haven't seen this kind of energy in ages on here. Mike and Laura need to chill out, he is only doing this now to get them more pissed.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »
You had better pray and i mean Pray....that our paths never cross (but seeing as you have been on get-big for 10 years,never have posted a picture,stayed on the X-board for the first 8 years,never attended a single bodybuilding show,never have contributed anything other than insults...id say it's a pretty safe bet ill never run into you at a bodybuilding show/expo)
If you hate bodybuilding/bodybuilders so much why are you on here 24-7??

ps: if i do ever have the good fortune to "run into you" i will knock your teeth down the back of your throat
(just for picking on a girl)
have a great day!

Mike

hahahaha do it mike do it ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2007, 08:04:58 PM »
Well at least he knows how to show respect to us old folks, unlike some children.  ;)

He is just messing with you, you look very good for your age and he knows it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2007, 08:02:56 AM »
No offence at all. But this is amazing.
Do you post from your office or home?

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2007, 09:54:56 AM »
What was this posting about (initially)???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2007, 09:55:46 AM »
No offence at all. But this is amazing.
Do you post from your office or home?

The board logs you in for an hour from the last time you click.  In other words, if you click on it for a minute or so every couple of hours, it will record it as though you've been on for 8 or 10 hours straight.  My work has me in front of my laptop much of the day, and I usually have getbig open in a window, looking at it once every hour or two when I get bored with what I'm doing.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2007, 09:57:30 AM »
What was this posting about (initially)???

Mid 40's bodybuilder wannabes with shit genetics and no career path?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
The board logs you in for an hour from the last time you click.  In other words, if you click on it for a minute or so every couple of hours, it will record it as though you've been on for 8 or 10 hours straight.  My work has me in front of my laptop much of the day, and I usually have getbig open in a window, looking at it once every hour or two when I get bored with what I'm doing.
Huh,I have got it. I am same as you. My computer is always on and its in my factory.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2007, 10:44:51 AM »

Ya ok...................... ............sure!

(nice try tho)  ;)