Author Topic: The V board......  (Read 13005 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The V board......
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »
hahahahaha I see pumphard brings my name up in a thread in which I wasn't involved AGAIN

I'm so far in his head, I'm legally taking it over, citing imminent domain

Pumphard got shaken the shit out of, and slapped the hell around in this thread

hahahahaha I love it, it's too easy with this guy.
Your in nobody's heads, other then the guys that raped you in prison.  Your just a hilarious guy to pick on, especially with "The Rock" persona.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2007, 02:46:33 PM »
hahahahaha, you'll be able to claim this little penis munch on your W2's.
And as for you..................... ...Need I say more.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »
And as for you..................... ...Need I say more.

Didn't you claim to be under 6'0 and over 300 pounds as well as over 30% bodyfat? Why are you talking shit, fatass? Poor, fat and rocking a GED. It doesn't get much worse than the hand you were dealt in life.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2007, 03:33:00 PM »
Didn't you claim to be under 6'0 and over 300 pounds as well as over 30% bodyfat? Why are you talking shit, fatass? Poor, fat and rocking a GED. It doesn't get much worse than the hand you were dealt in life.
Yes, it does get much worse................

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2007, 03:34:57 PM »
Just curious but, was that pic taken at a dental convention...........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2007, 03:36:24 PM »
Here we have it, Pumphard recycling the same three insults, spamming mine and Sarcasm's pics, making a reference to our weight, face or something involving penises.

Seriously, just log off and go away. Your life is in shambles. Do something to clean yourself up, you're a fucking mess. Do you honestly get off on embarrassing yourself? You're 41 going on 13 making bullshit claims and threats on the internet. I'm still waiting for that pic of your 21" arms.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2007, 03:37:41 PM »
I love driving you crazy......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2007, 03:40:08 PM »
I love driving you crazy......

Driving me crazy? You're joking right? Seriously, stop acting like you're somebody on this forum. You're a 5'6, 300 pound, 41 year old man living above a restaurant in a toronto ghetto following people around a forum. It's sad. I know I'm tired of absolutely annihilating you on a daily basis.

It's funny that you're spamming f5 on this thread. We're so far in your head that you have to reply to every single post anyone makes on this thread. Go outside.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2007, 03:56:33 PM »
who is the pussy wrecken machine in that pic

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
Driving me crazy? You're joking right? Seriously, stop acting like you're somebody on this forum. You're a 5'6, 300 pound, 41 year old man living above a restaurant in a toronto ghetto following people around a forum. It's sad. I know I'm tired of absolutely annihilating you on a daily basis.

It's funny that you're spamming f5 on this thread. We're so far in your head that you have to reply to every single post anyone makes on this thread. Go outside.

pot meet the kettle
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2007, 07:19:39 PM »

Have I heard this post before, yes......about 2 minutes ago on another thread...........Keep up the good work, Xerox.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2007, 08:47:45 PM »
my real life? ok this is your chance post away but if you don't back up your claims bout me you're banned deal?
why hasn't DVSGOD posted the rest of the day ??? he should be banned for talking shit and not backing it up >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2007, 08:52:33 PM »
why hasn't DVSGOD posted the rest of the day ??? he should be banned for talking shit and not backing it up >:(
we'll give him one more day, but if not BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2007, 07:12:13 PM »
Iv posted the info but fatboy keeps deleting it  ::)
I might take it to G&O where he has no editing powers,either way Ron will be sidelinging his fat ass from the site  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2007, 07:25:39 PM »
I might take it to G&O where he has no editing powers,either way Ron will be sidelinging his fat ass from the site  ;D
I don't believe a fuckin word you type........PM me the info or post it on the V board.

you can't/won't, you are a liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2007, 07:51:38 PM »
oh brother has the meth fried your brain?

here's your chance post it up and ill let you post here, but if you don't you have to  admit you're a lying tweaker, and i might change my mind.