Author Topic: The V board......  (Read 13006 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: The V board......
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
hahahahaha!

I really wish this clown would attach himself to another person's nutsack. I know I'm tired of reading the same crybaby replies to every post I make.

I am growing sick of him trying to turn every thread on here into a fight with you. We get it Pumphard, you don't like BF. If you have something remotely funny to say, then say it, if not stfu.
E

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2007, 05:47:11 PM »
He's obsessed with every aspect of my life.

Rude, Pumpmeharder's banned from the Y by the vote. Feel free to delete all of his posts for me. It's funny watching a grown man cry.

55 pounds now? Listen spook, you claim to have 21" arms at 41 years old all natural and you won't even post a pic. Take your stalker bullshit back to the Y. Thanks.  Until you post a pic of those massive 21" cannons (which are the size of Arnold's arm) get the fuck out of here. :D
The Jewboy actually thinks I'm black.....what a clown.......

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2007, 05:47:23 PM »
I wouldn't want to look like him for a million bucks, did you check out those choppers of his.  And the only thing he has by the balls is havenbull.
and he'll be pulling down at least 75K his first year out of school and you'll be trying to make Asst. night manager at Jack in the Box.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2007, 05:48:37 PM »
and he'll be pulling down at least 75K his first year out of school and you'll be trying to make Asst. night manager at Jack in the Box.

hahahah, residents only make about $50k until they become an attending or whatever. Then I'll make more in one year than Pumphard has in the last 15. The guy lives above a restaurant in a Toronto ghetto. He's got niglet written all over his face.

I think he's just jealous of the fact that I was one of the ones to be born lucky. He's had to bust his ass for his $8/hour McDonald's job while I'm able to go and get an education and do something with myself.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2007, 05:49:41 PM »
hahahah, you won't even post a pic despite claiming to have 21" arms. Face it, you're an ugly 150 pound yommer.  :D

Honestly, why are you beyond obsessed with me? Hell, you were actually crying about having your posts deleted here because you can't follow us around. Are you that desperate for attention on an internet forum? It's really pathetic. Take your crybaby bullshit back to the V. You've got no business here.
I love teasing geeks......thats why I love picking on you and chaos

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2007, 05:50:26 PM »
I love teasing geeks......thats why I love picking on you and chaos

Teasing? You're fucking obsessed. Seriously, you're not insulting. You're pathetic. You've followed us to the Y despite the fact that you're actually banned from here. You're that desperate for attention. It's more sad than insulting.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2007, 05:50:42 PM »
I am growing sick of him trying to turn every thread on here into a fight with you. We get it Pumphard, you don't like BF. If you have something remotely funny to say, then say it, if not stfu.
but its ok for them to attack me..........fvck that

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2007, 05:51:31 PM »
hahahah, residents only make about $50k until they become an attending or whatever. Then I'll make more in one year than Pumphard has in the last 15. The guy lives above a restaurant in a Toronto ghetto. He's got niglet written all over his face.
hahahahhaa, can you imagine all the grease on his black face when he wakes up at noon from the heating vents in his apartment? ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2007, 05:52:01 PM »
Look, Mr. Aluminum siding home, 75,0000 is fvck all.....just my opinion.......

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2007, 05:52:21 PM »

Who is attacking you? You want every thread to turn ino a fight with you and BF. It's getting fkn old.
E

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2007, 05:53:12 PM »

I think he's just jealous of the fact that I was one of the ones to be born lucky. He's had to bust his ass for his $8/hour McDonald's job while I'm able to go and get an education and do something with myself.
and you live in a dorm, spending your saturday nights posting here instead of going out and getting laid.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2007, 05:53:12 PM »

Yup, we voted and you were banned from here. You're 41, your life will go on you pussy ass crybaby. You don't see any of us bitching about the 5-6 threads a day you start on the V about us. Grow up kid.

hahahahhaa, can you imagine all the grease on his black face when he wakes up at noon from the heating vents in his apartment? ;D

hahahah, brutal hopping from soup kitchen to soup kitchen in order to use the money on the month's electric bill.

Who is attacking you? You want every thread to turn ino a fight with you and BF. It's getting fkn old.

I know I'm pretty tired of having to set this clown straight on a daily basis. He makes more gay jokes than Kiwiol. Shit was played out a year ago.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2007, 05:56:50 PM »
No offence bro, but looking at the background from your picks, your home looks like a rundown hole.  Your bathroom looks very modern if we were living in 1962.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »
No offence bro, but looking at the background from your picks, your home looks like a rundown hole.  Your bathroom looks very modern if we were living in 1962.

His house looks fine. You're really reaching for insults here. I suspect Sarcasm's doing just fine for himself.

Tell me, how do you even get off talking shit when you live in a studio apartment above a shitty restaurant, spook?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2007, 05:59:24 PM »
When I was over at the V, you think I didn't see threads from the 3 homo's attacking me........

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2007, 06:01:06 PM »
When I was over at the V, you think I didn't see threads from the 3 homo's attacking me........

How can you attack someone who won't post a picture?
E

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2007, 06:01:33 PM »
His house looks fine. You're really reaching for insults here. I suspect Sarcasm's doing just fine for himself.

Tell me, how do you even get off talking shit when you live in a studio apartment above a shitty restaurant, spook?
of course it looks fine to you, you live in a dorm

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2007, 06:10:09 PM »
How can you attack someone who won't post a picture?
what are u talking about?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2007, 06:13:58 PM »
what are u talking about?

You know what most of us look like, and you choose to argue with some of us, yet you won't post a pic yourself. For all we know, you could be 12 years old, a retard or worse. I see no point in arguing with people who won't post pics personally. I honestly don't see why BF even gives you the attention you so desire.
E

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2007, 06:18:11 PM »
You know what most of us look like, and you choose to argue with some of us, yet you won't post a pic yourself. For all we know, you could be 12 years old, a retard or worse. I see no point in arguing with people who won't post pics personally. I honestly don't see why BF even gives you the attention you so desire.
I don't post pics, period.  The point is, I don't really care how someone looks, what bothers me, is when certain people insult others pics, and then once they are exposed, it turns out that they are either fat pieces of shit, or little tweeks. 

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2007, 06:21:46 PM »
Also, I only attack those that attack me first.....When I first came here, it was the listen and get advice from certain pros and people in the know.  Then you got little homos that like to attack me, so I guess when I attack back, now they don't like it.  Typical pussy's

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2007, 06:23:13 PM »
Also, I only attack those that attack me first.....When I first came here, it was the listen and get advice from certain pros and people in the know.  Then you got little homos that like to attack me, so I guess when I attack back, now they don't like it.  Typical pussy's
translation=you posted your pics that showed a 17 year old 113 pounder with zits and 10 inch arms and you were brutalized by me and other people and you want revenge.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »
Now, answer one of my questions, who has the right, just cause they are mods, to erase my posts on an public board?

We all have the right to delete them. I haven't deleted them yet personally. I only suggest that if you want to go on about someones looks, builds etc. you should level the playing field and post some pics of yourself. Like I said, I wouldn't waste my time arguing with someone who is too scared to post a pic. But to each their own I guess.
E

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2007, 06:28:37 PM »
translation=you posted your pics that showed a 17 year old 113 pounder with zits and 10 inch arms and you were brutalized by me and other people and you want revenge.
no, what really happened was, you were cutting up other's pics, and then when you exposed, you became the biggest laughing stock in getbig's history.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2007, 06:30:17 PM »
We all have the right to delete them. I haven't deleted them yet personally. I only suggest that if you want to go on about someones looks, builds etc. you should level the playing field and post some pics of yourself. Like I said, I wouldn't waste my time arguing with someone who is too scared to post a pic. But to each their own I guess.

I'm pretty much done with the clown. I thought he was going to keep his bullshit to the V but he's too obsessed with us. You're right though, any snatch that wants to threaten people left and right and claim to have 21" arms without posting a pic isn't worth the time. He's so desperate for internet validation that it's sad.