Author Topic: The V board......  (Read 13008 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: The V board......
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 07:39:23 AM »
there is a v board?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 07:43:39 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 11:16:51 AM »
Before I read the threads on the V......

It's funny, you keep acting like your opinion matters or that you're actually "somebody" on this forum. Hate to break it to you, but I don't think anyone could care less about what you have to say more than they already do. It's cute that you're so desperate for attention that you're pumping out 4-5 threads a day about us in the hopes that we'll show up and validate your meaningless existence.

It's not like you having anything else going for yourself, what with your massive 21" arms (without a pic) and that shanty rat nest hole in the wall apartment above a restaurant that you vacate.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 11:31:20 AM »
It's funny, you keep acting like your opinion matters or that you're actually "somebody" on this forum. Hate to break it to you, but I don't think anyone could care less about what you have to say more than they already do. It's cute that you're so desperate for attention that you're pumping out 4-5 threads a day about us in the hopes that we'll show up and validate your meaningless existence.

It's not like you having anything else going for yourself, what with your massive 21" arms (without a pic) and that shanty rat nest hole in the wall apartment above a restaurant that you vacate.
Unlike you, I don't care what people here think of me, and all this coming from a poor kid who doesn't even own a car........hahahha...... ..Hope you get in to med school, and finally get laid, I think the cage fighting career just ain't working out.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 11:42:06 AM »
Unlike you, I don't care what people here think of me, and all this coming from a poor kid who doesn't even own a car........hahahha...... ..Hope you get in to med school, and finally get laid, I think the cage fighting career just ain't working out.

Obviously you do as you keep talking about us non-stop in the hopes that someone will come down there and pay attention to you. It's pretty pathetic. You're a 41 year old schmoe living above a restaurant in a studio apartment while spending the majority of your day following others around a forum. Hell, it's pretty sad that you're on the verge of tears because you're banned from this forum because we won't "play fair". hahaha, what a GEEK.

By the way, I don't own a car now? I guess the thing I drive every day is something else? Let's see, I think that's the 5th or 6th lie you've made up about me now. Good to know I'm that far in your head.

Med school should be fun. I take solace in the fact that I'll be making more money the first year off my residency than you've made in the last 10-15 years.  :D

By the way, what's the rent on a shithole, one room studio apartment above a restaurant in the ghetto? I'll bet my apartment at school costs more.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 12:36:23 PM »
You want me to throw you some cash to tie you over till the end of the month, just let me know.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 12:46:00 PM »
You want me to throw you some cash to tie you over till the end of the month, just let me know.

You live above a 2 star restaurant in a Toronto ghetto at 41 years old. You might be the poorest person on this forum. What's it like knowing that your life is one gigantic fuck up?

I'm curious as to how you can't even afford a shanty house at 41. Most people that live in studio apartments are college students. Brutal life choices. It must really bother you knowing I live in one of the best counties in this country. Chalk up thing I'm better than you at.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2007, 01:04:50 PM »
You live above a 2 star restaurant in a Toronto ghetto at 41 years old. You might be the poorest person on this forum. What's it like knowing that your life is one gigantic fuck up?

I'm curious as to how you can't even afford a shanty house at 41. Most people that live in studio apartments are college students. Brutal life choices. It must really bother you knowing I live in one of the best counties in this country. Chalk up thing I'm better than you at.
Does every response have to be a novel..........By the way, how's the MMA training going, let me know about your first match, "Mr Rage in a Cage", I'll come check you out.  Be careful, that 155 class can be vicious. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »
Does every response have to be a novel..........By the way, how's the MMA training going, let me know about your first match, "Mr Rage in a Cage", I'll come check you out.  Be careful, that 155 class can be vicious. 

hahaha, here we go again. You get absolutely demolished for being an unemployed spook living above a restaurant. You then cry and meltdown and attack something you've already tried to insult me over 1,000 times. Even if I was 155, I wouldn't care. BJ Penn, Sherk and some of those other guys would beat the shit out of you, me and probably everyone on this board.

Think it's time for you posts to get deleted again. I know I'm tired of talking to a fat fuck with no job who I wouldn't give the time of day to on the street.  :D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
Pumphard is so deranged that he has followed you across the site to argue, now that is very very odd.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 02:54:40 PM »
hahaha, here we go again. You get absolutely demolished for being an unemployed spook living above a restaurant. You then cry and meltdown and attack something you've already tried to insult me over 1,000 times. Even if I was 155, I wouldn't care. BJ Penn, Sherk and some of those other guys would beat the shit out of you, me and probably everyone on this board.

Think it's time for you posts to get deleted again. I know I'm tired of talking to a fat fuck with no job who I wouldn't give the time of day to on the street.  :D
I never said there's anything wrong with being 155, I have a problem with people claiming their 230 ripped, after I see their pic.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »
Berserk is at least 200 pounds by looking at his picture, he's 6'2" so he may even be bigger than that, wide shoulders.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2007, 03:59:49 PM »
Berserk is at least 200 pounds by looking at his picture, he's 6'2" so he may even be bigger than that, wide shoulders.

I was about 215 a few months ago. A helluva lot heavier and thicker than those pics our fat friend who won't post pic keeps throwing around. Down around 207 right now because I fucked up my lower back big time squatting heavy with bad form leaning forward on the way up. Haven't been doing anything for legs and back but some machine work for the last few months. Back's starting to get a little better, though. I'm still waiting for Pumphard to find the post of me claiming I was 230.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2007, 05:32:33 PM »
I was about 215 a few months ago. A helluva lot heavier and thicker than those pics our fat friend who won't post pic keeps throwing around. Down around 207 right now because I fucked up my lower back big time squatting heavy with bad form leaning forward on the way up. Haven't been doing anything for legs and back but some machine work for the last few months. Back's starting to get a little better, though. I'm still waiting for Pumphard to find the post of me claiming I was 230.  ::)
F. Scott Fitzgerald is at it again......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2007, 05:35:41 PM »
F. Scott Fitzgerald is at it again......

Trying awfully hard here. I'll be honest, I'm shocked that someone with only a GED even knows who F. Scott Fitzgerald is. That crazy hooked on phonics series, getting more complex by the year. Just think, in a few years you might be able to handle basic algebra!

You should be proud of yourself. I read The Great Gatsby in 9th grade I think. You're making that community college degree of yours look DYNOMITE!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2007, 05:40:15 PM »
look how hard the little geek tries to convince everyone that the pic was from the past, and he's alot bigger now..........lol

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2007, 05:40:41 PM »
look how hard the little geek tries to convince everyone that the pic was from the past, and he's alot bigger now..........lol

You just replied to the same post again. You're obsessed.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2007, 05:41:14 PM »
why does it matter so much to you to prove that it isnt true

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2007, 05:42:13 PM »
The geek claims the pic, where he looks about 160lbs, was taken 3 years ago, so that means he put on 55lbs of muscle in 3 years.......what a beast!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »
sounds like "pumphard' is jealous and bitter that Berserk is a young dude with a degree from a very good University with the world by the balls.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2007, 05:43:13 PM »

He's obsessed with every aspect of my life.

Rude, Pumpmeharder's banned from the Y by the vote. Feel free to delete all of his posts for me. It's funny watching a grown man cry.

The geek claims the pic, where he looks about 160lbs, was taken 3 years ago, so that means he put on 55lbs of muscle in 3 years.......what a beast!

55 pounds now? Listen spook, you claim to have 21" arms at 41 years old all natural and you won't even post a pic. Take your stalker bullshit back to the Y. Thanks.  Until you post a pic of those massive 21" cannons (which are the size of Arnold's arm) get the fuck out of here. :D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2007, 05:43:50 PM »

E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2007, 05:45:17 PM »

hahahahaha!

I really wish this clown would attach himself to another person's nutsack. I know I'm tired of reading the same crybaby replies to every post I make.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2007, 05:45:49 PM »
sounds like "pumphard' is jealous and bitter that Berserk is a young dude with a degree from a very good University with the world by the balls.
I wouldn't want to look like him for a million bucks, did you check out those choppers of his.  And the only thing he has by the balls is havenbull.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2007, 05:46:34 PM »
I wouldn't want to look like him for a million bucks, did you check out those choppers of his.  And the only thing he has by the balls is havenbull.

hahahah, you won't even post a pic despite claiming to have 21" arms. Face it, you're an ugly 150 pound yommer.  :D

Honestly, why are you beyond obsessed with me? Hell, you were actually crying about having your posts deleted here because you can't follow us around. Are you that desperate for attention on an internet forum? It's really pathetic. Take your crybaby bullshit back to the V. You've got no business here.