Author Topic: More EVIDENCE that Jeff Rodriguez was ROBBED!!!  (Read 6356 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

More EVIDENCE that Jeff Rodriguez was ROBBED!!!
« on: July 16, 2007, 04:29:42 AM »
I actually found the comparisons this time. You CANNOT tell me that Alan Bailey is bigger the JRod. It is clear as day and night!!!!!

HE IS BIGGER DAMN IT!

Monster

Epic

Madness

As far as im concerned this guy should have a procard in his wallet. I believe the pictures speak for themselves (EXCELLENT photography might i add). Dicuss the undiscussable...

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: More EVIDENCE that Jeff Rodriguez was ROBBED!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 04:32:53 AM »
The pictures seem to want to show up as little red x's for me so for those who want to see go here and compare for yourself. http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=viewphotos&eventcode=1134&comparisons=yes&divisioncode=4748

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 05:25:09 AM »
Jeff certainly has that "winner's look" up there but you see the faux-hawked black guy just killing him from the back in lat thickness?  That has to be what did it...but for it being a natural show, and all other factors accounted for, Jeff is obviously the best bodybuilder onstage in those comparisons.  It's one thing to be the best conditioned...but to match that with jrod's professional, polished styling is something rare indeed.  I say at this point Jeff should probably be fielding some decent endorsement deals.  He's as real as natural bodybuilding gets.  Any serious natural is gonna pay very close attention to his techniques because that is natural bodybuilding at the highest level.  More believable than Skip but just as hardcore.  Somebody sign this guy.  Layne, get him on your show.               

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 05:38:37 AM »

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 05:59:57 AM »

I agree robbed!

I think Jrod could look a little wider in the lat spread if he learns to spread his scapula better.  His not stretching them as much as he could.  Definitely correctible with a little practice.  He should look up Maxalding (as should anybody who is serious about posing)

TLB that means you, Maxsick offers a wealth of knowledge.  Shows how knowledge can be lost from one generation to the next.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 06:01:41 AM »
hahahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 06:15:27 AM »
I don`t think he was robbed.  There was nothing at stake to be relieved of.  A plastic trophy and some milk duds backstage is hardly a prize to be had.

He should be glad he didn`t win.  Perhaps he will stop the competing part, the most worthless part in the whole process.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 06:35:01 AM »
I don`t think he was robbed.  There was nothing at stake to be relieved of.  A plastic trophy and some milk duds backstage is hardly a prize to be had.

He should be glad he didn`t win.  Perhaps he will stop the competing part, the most worthless part in the whole process.

ok if you were in any way shape or form in that condition other than to enter mr get big why wouldn't u compete at that level?you know darn well  adonis that kind of conditioning is not walk around 24/7 you are not sitting on that look or achieving it.it would be a complete waste of time to be in that shape for nothing!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 06:40:57 AM »
A plastic trophy and some milk duds backstage is hardly a prize to be had.

It doesn't matter whether the trophy's made of Plastic or Platinum, dumbass - it's what it stands for that has a personal value to the person who won it.

Only a petty mind would actually make an issue out of the material value of a trophy :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 06:43:25 AM »
It doesn't matter whether the trophy's made of Plastic or Platinum, dumbass - it's what it stands for that has a personal value to the person who won it.

Only a petty mind would actually make an issue out of the material value of a trophy :-\
Whatever you people have to tell yourself to give meaning to your sorry lives. haha

Its not the destination, its the journey right?   Guess what.  Its better to be the one who owns the road and makes the others pay who travel upon it.  DOWN with teaspoons!  POUR THAT SHIT ON, MANLY STYLE!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 07:00:56 AM »
Jeff certainly has that "winner's look" up there but you see the faux-hawked black guy just killing him from the back in lat thickness?  That has to be what did it...but for it being a natural show, and all other factors accounted for, Jeff is obviously the best bodybuilder onstage in those comparisons.  It's one thing to be the best conditioned...but to match that with jrod's professional, polished styling is something rare indeed.  I say at this point Jeff should probably be fielding some decent endorsement deals.  He's as real as natural bodybuilding gets.  Any serious natural is gonna pay very close attention to his techniques because that is natural bodybuilding at the highest level.  More believable than Skip but just as hardcore.  Somebody sign this guy.  Layne, get him on your show.               
I disagree... The back thickness of alan is simply genetic. Compare me and Adonis for example. Adonis has a thick lower back but this is not due to dead lifts or more lower back excercises but genetics. Some people have thick lower lats like that. I think the judges were off. This guy is HUGE on stage.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 07:04:09 AM »
Whatever you people have to tell yourself to give meaning to your sorry lives. haha

Its not the destination, its the journey right?   Guess what.  Its better to be the one who owns the road and makes the others pay who travel upon it.  DOWN with teaspoons!  POUR THAT SHIT ON, MANLY STYLE!

I'm actually not 'you people', since I haven't competed. And I'll tell you what - I'd rather look like a pro than a turd who just mouths his cockholster off all day long just because he's got ripped 13" arms and visible abs ;D

And as far as I'm concerned, 'Man is neither to be commanded nor to be obeyed'

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 07:04:35 AM »
Jeff Rodriguez would make a better living selling pencils out of a cup.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 07:05:55 AM »

Well naturally.... after all it is an amature contest and not a proffessional one.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 07:06:21 AM »
I'm actually not 'you people', since I haven't competed. And I'll tell you what - I'd rather look like a pro than a turd who just mouths his cockholster off all day long just because he's got ripped 13" arms and visible abs ;D

And as far as I'm concerned, 'Man is neither to be commanded nor to be obeyed'
Right ON BRUTHA about the MANLY part.

Man has NO LIMITS and No Mother Nature or nothin is gonna impose on MAN!  

Fucking Turds!  Chop the tree down with your hands.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 07:06:40 AM »
Jeff Rodriguez would make a better living selling pencils out of a cup.

how bout handbags on the internet?
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2007, 07:08:34 AM »
how bout handbags on the internet?
MEN don`t carry no mamby pambies with them!

I wove my duffle bag out of Burlap and haven`t washed it in years.  It has been collecting sweat from the Iron for years now. WHAT THE FYCUK you think this life is about?  Get in Get out or Lift Shit!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 07:08:51 AM »
Right ON BRUTHA about the MANLY part.

Man has NO LIMITS and No Mother Nature or nothin is gonna impose on MAN!  

Fucking Turds!  Chop the tree down with your hands.
I am sure with enough determination there will some day be a man who will chop down a tree with his hands.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2007, 07:12:32 AM »
I am sure with enough determination there will some day be a man who will chop down a tree with his hands.

Yeah but why think that way when a girl under 10 can bring a tree down with ease using the marvel of technology that goes by the name of 'Chainsaw'? 8) We are the dominant species due to our mental faculty, bitches!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 07:15:00 AM »
Yeah but why think that way when a girl under 10 can bring a tree down with ease using the marvel of technology that goes by the name of 'Chainsaw'? 8) We are the dominant species due to our mental faculty, bitches!
Are you trying to tell me we should all take steroids?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 07:19:17 AM »
Are you trying to tell me we should all take steroids?

Hahahahaha talk about a non-sequitur!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 07:21:26 AM »
Viruses and bacteria are the dominant species on this planet numbnuts.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 07:24:19 AM »
Viruses and bacteria are the dominant species on this planet numbnuts.

No they are not. We just don't have a cure if SOME of them attack us, although it's no contest in one way.

Besides, like every other organism, they have to adjust to their environment, be it by coping or by forming spores or whatever. They don't have a thinking faculty like we do, which is what enables us to alter Nature to serve our needs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2007, 07:27:07 AM »
No they are not. We just don't have a cure if SOME of them attack us, although it's no contest in one way.

Besides, like every other organism, they have to adjust to their environment, be it by coping or by forming spores or whatever. They don't have a thinking faculty like we do, which is what enables us to alter Nature to serve our needs.

You are an idiot.  Do you not understand Germ Theory and how combatitive viral influxation works?  I wouldn`t expect you to.

Bacteria and Viruses will outlast the human population. It has outlived 99.999999999999999999999 99999999999999 percent of all living organisms and will always do so.

Cures do no good when everyone is dead.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 07:38:24 AM »
Bacteria and Viruses will outlast the human population.

We could be around till this universe ends, and maybe beyond.