Author Topic: Dante aka Doggcrap: Destroyed re Castleberry!  (Read 13275 times)

Alex23

Re: Dante aka Doggcrap: Destroyed re Castleberry!
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2007, 12:04:42 AM »
So let me get this straight, your basically saying if we put 405 on the flat bench for you, with one guy pulling up on the middle of the bar and 2 guys pulling up on the ends of the bar just like those kids, you wouldnt even be able to get a couple reps like those guys did? The only way you could get even one rep is if the weights were fake? Wow talk about weaksauce....I thought you considered yourself fairly strong.

Squadfather just buy Wojo's video when it comes out or buy Troponins....they both go thru DC training and will actually show you how to lift heavy slag iron

Maybe Ill even send you a DC training shirt free but I doubt it.

so where are we now with the conspiracy theories? Spotters helped him tremendously, fake weights, and he is juiced to the gills to boot right? I agree with the first one about "superspotting" no doubt about that...gee havent i been saying that since day one? with him and his buddies....but I know what its like to walk out with 765 on your back like he did...its brutal. Cold's (on the previous page) buddy lifted with him and said just like me, he is one strong MF...so somebody who was actually there instead of you guys behind the comfort of your own computer screen making opinions.....hmmm I wonder what holds more weight? Someone who actually has been there or someone who hasnt? I dont know Cold, so what is he to gain here?  

Does anyone on this site think Brad Castleberry can legitimately bench 675?
Does anyone on this site think Brad Castleberry can legitimately bench 595?
Does anyone on this site think that his buddies can legitimately bench their weights far below his?
Then whats your freaking argument? Because I dont either.
But the bottom line is that one kid is one strong MF, and there is no doubt about that, and anyone that says otherwise, Ill argue against you in that all day long.

Alex since you email me and I answer you and then you post the same questions up even when I email you right back (kind of seem to be obsessed about the kid).....I believe he lifts at the new LA fitness in San Marcos off of Twin Valley. Dont tell me they have fake weights too? Is it an epidemic?

Sorry bitches, none of the weights are fake. I trained  at LA fitness in Vista a couple of times since then. I even made a fool of myself and weighted a rubber plate which felt lighter, 45.0lb on the spot. The fat plates are the regular plates over there.

I'm not the one making threads after threads about this so don't call me obsessed. I'm just curious 'cause all the drama happens to be around the corner from my house.

If that would make you guys sleep better, I'm checking out the one on Twin Oaks tomorow afternoon (they just opened). If I see Brad, I'll ask him if he wants to push another lift in front of my videocam for you bitches.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2007, 12:12:10 AM »
I believe u about the plates...however , when a guy that puts up 400 for a single...maybe, I just think that both him and his spotter wouldn't be able tomove 7 plates not even unrack it...600 is lightyears from 500 and feels like double compared to 400 lbs...I never benched anything over 400 lbs so I might be talking out of my ass but if anyone on the board lifted those kind of numbers raw , maybe we can get them to chime in. WOLFY U HEAR THIS?? :)

Alex23

« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2007, 12:14:41 AM »
I believe u about the plates...however , when a guy that puts up 400 for a single...maybe, I just think that both him and his spotter wouldn't be able tomove 7 plates not even unrack it...600 is lightyears from 500 and feels like double compared to 400 lbs...I never benched anything over 400 lbs so I might be talking out of my ass but if anyone on the board lifted those kind of numbers raw , maybe we can get them to chime in. WOLFY U HEAR THIS?? :)

Brutal copying the content of other posts above. What are you trying to say MoldMan?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2007, 12:23:09 AM »
Nothing. Don't worry about it chubby  ;)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2007, 12:29:19 AM »
damn closet fags in this thread

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2007, 05:01:48 AM »
cap, stop by the house first, we'll get high and I'll lend you my phillipino maid who does massages...

how much does he charge you normally
Here comes the money shot

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2007, 09:46:08 AM »
Here are some new videos with Brad Dingleberry!

Delusional, Juiced and Ghey!

Alex23

« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2007, 10:19:53 AM »
There is no doubt in my mind that those weights in the video are not 45 lbs each and they had to bring them in because these gyms don't have them because they don't encourage explosive lifting and dropping weights.

LA Fitness uses metal plates that are covered in rubber and they they usually have holes in them. 

They do but sorry man, they're legit 45s.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2007, 11:07:15 AM »
Here are some new videos with Brad Dingleberry!

Delusional, Juiced and Ghey!

First video -
1) Obviously juiced
2) They only show him doing one (fairly hard) rep with 315???  ::) I'll bet he would struggle with 365, he'd be hard pressed to do anything over 405 without a shirt. I will say the plates sound real for all 3 lifts, but why 2 different types of plates? There's plenty of the rubber/octaganol plates. Call me OCD but I like to line those bitches up, its mental, but it throws me off using 2 different plates or not having the rubber ones lined up together on the bar.

2nd video -
1) "Pretty much done this all naturally, pretty much."  Notice the monster avoiding eye contact with the camera.
2) "hamburgers, burritos, Taco Bell"  ::)

Bottom line, there's so many obvious tell-tale signs here that he's lying through his teeth.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2007, 05:45:02 PM »
dante you have given long huge answers but what about the sliding of the bar?

in one sentence please

::)