Author Topic: ken griffey Jr  (Read 1331 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
ken griffey Jr
« on: July 16, 2007, 11:52:33 PM »
greatest swing of all time,If wasn't for injurys would have close to 800 Hr's.then bonds wouldn't even matter.
DAWG

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: ken griffey Jr
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »
he didn't believe in stretching or lifitng weights and wasthusly punished by taking his body for granted.  had he not discovered these crazy ideas, he woulda been god. Oh well, hahahahaha. i always hated him, that backwards hat was so lame.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 02:22:37 PM »
greatest swing of all time,If wasn't for injurys would have close to 800 Hr's.then bonds wouldn't even matter.

He has a sweet let\ft handed stroke thats for sure.
The House that Ruth built

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 02:32:07 PM »
he didn't believe in stretching or lifitng weights and wasthusly punished by taking his body for granted.  had he not discovered these crazy ideas, he woulda been god. Oh well, hahahahaha. i always hated him, that backwards hat was so lame.

that makes it that much more impressive.
DAWG

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »

gimme a break. griffey not lifting weights had nothing to do with him getting hurt.
Go Big Red!!!

body88

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 12:53:19 PM »
gimme a break. griffey not lifting weights had nothing to do with him getting hurt.

Some people are just injury prone. I dealt with a lot of injury in highschool and collegiate athletics. Ahahaha , what a waste.