Author Topic: Neocon Bill Kristol expects Bush to attack Pakistan  (Read 2036 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Neocon Bill Kristol expects Bush to attack Pakistan
« on: July 17, 2007, 12:53:06 AM »
Right after he expects attacks by Bush on Iran, Syria, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and Lebanon... Note that the only fucked up network still giving this nazi bitch airtime is FOX NEWS...  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Neocon Bill Kristol expects Bush to attack Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 12:58:44 AM »
Cheney pushes Bush to act on Iran...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2127115,00.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 01:05:55 AM »
AHHAHAHHAHAHahhahahhahhh ahahhahahhahha

From C&L:

John put up a couple of posts yesterday pointing to William Kristol’s delusional OpEd, Why Bush Will Be A Winner at the Washington Post yesterday. Kristol writes at the beginning of his article:

I suppose I’ll merely expose myself to harmless ridicule if I make the following assertion: George W. Bush’s presidency will probably be a successful one.

Somehow, I don’t think Mr. Kristol knew just how much harmless ridicule was headed his way, but The Post should have. As I write this there are some 124 PAGES of comments and after reading nearly 40 of them I could only find one or two individual posts that were supportive of him.

“Why is the Post printing anything by that idiot Kristol? Who’s paying the Post to print this drivel?

“Criminy, kids hide your model sets Uncle Billy’s been huffing airplane glue again.”

“This piece was supposed to go in The Onion but missed their deadline.”

“The 27% is slipping away from Bush and the GOP. Fortunately for Kristol, these are the goobers who buy the penis extension pills and baldness remedies advertised on Limbaugh’s show. The point being that it doesn’t take a lot to schnooker them.You really need to drug-test your contributors before printing delusional fantasies such as this.”

“What bothers me most about Kristol’s idiodic posting is that I encoutered it in th Washington Post. What are the standards? What would be too stupid to print in the Post?”

*Update: There are now 200 pages of comments and still, no love for Baghdad Bill…

AHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA HAHHAHAHH

LOOOKIE LOOOKIE  :D : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/13/AR2007071301709_Comments.html

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »
screw it..let's hit mexico while we are at it...might as well get them to start paying taxes somehow!
footloose and fancy free

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 06:10:07 PM »
screw it..let's hit mexico while we are at it...might as well get them to start paying taxes somehow!

North American Union, Bush is already working on it ;D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 09:52:15 AM »
yeah..i listen to coasttocoastam too! 
footloose and fancy free

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »
yeah..i listen to coasttocoastam too! 
I haven't listened in years as Art Bell is an extraordinary full of shit fuckhead but was shocked the other day when I tuned in and heard anti-government notions.  George a little better than Art.  Lou Dobbs on CNN is where I've picked up most of the information on the North American Union.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 05:51:39 PM »
Wait till toxy hears!

Toxy: "Yanno? IMA attak sum amerikan servicemann in kjarachi an feed em to some hungry afghan."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »
Right after he expects attacks by Bush on Iran, Syria, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and Lebanon... Note that the only fucked up network still giving this nazi bitch airtime is FOX NEWS...  ::)

i'm an ex paki..

goooood fucking luck  with karachi and NWFP

if ya really wanna attack ...nuke it...

then  brace for suicide bombings in the us..  :-\  it'd be a bad move..i hope that dosen't happen..i didn't move half way across the world to re live karachi >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 11:29:41 PM »
Toxy: "Yanno? IMA attak sum amerikan servicemann in kjarachi an feed em to some hungry afghan."

i'm an ex paki..

goooood fucking luck  with karachi and NWFP

LOLLLLLLLLL  ;D ;D ;D
S