Author Topic: To buy or not to buy?  (Read 1788 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
To buy or not to buy?
« on: July 17, 2007, 06:28:08 AM »
Milos I like you, but you let greed get the best of you..

So what is the final vote for you guys,

1. will you buy the drink, or

2. make your own?

Me...make my own. Take the 450 dollars and donate it to charity, that SmileTrain thing or something..

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: To buy or not to buy?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 06:38:10 AM »
is this a trick question?  make your own.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 06:39:54 AM »
Only if it accelerates monster growth the price could be worth it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 06:43:24 AM »
neither.

nobody knows if adding amino acids does shit.

plus i eat too close to the time i hit the gym anyway, since my stomach aint empty it's not gonna work.
Z

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 06:55:34 AM »
Only if it accelerates monster growth the price could be worth it.

yea, but how will we know, the guys on juice are going to say it works, right?

So we need a bonifide natural to do the experiment for us...hmmmmmm?, who do we know that is a bonifide natural bodybuilder.....maybe Wikipedia knows?.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 06:58:49 AM »
just buy some vitargo and whey..

on the other hand i would rather buy some nice steaks or salmon for it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 07:40:56 AM »
I'm going to buy it then return it, I usually replace the poweders with some other type of powder like soy protein or something

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 07:44:55 AM »
neither.

nobody knows if adding amino acids does shit.

Blupo gets the gold star.

Show us published, peer-reviewed studies then we'll talk. (and not ones showing intravenous amino acids promotes anabolism in burn victims or something, and then trying to use that to say eating amino acids promotes anabolism in bodybuilders.  ::))
Ron: "I am lazy."

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 08:01:24 AM »
just buy some vitargo and whey..

on the other hand i would rather buy some nice steaks or salmon for it.

your answer is all here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=159456.0

(in all seriousness maxx is correct- vitargo and whey before workout and post workout, if u want u can add creatine. this will give u the exact same results - if u are paranoid just add one teaspoon of bcaa's to each shake, this is very cheap addition)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 08:46:25 AM »
Frankly, I have no idea why anyone would spend money on supplements over gear, especially if you can get prescriptions.

Prescription steroids are tested, effective, and regulated by the FDA to ensure efficacy and quality.
Supplements are untested, ineffective, and not regulated by anyone to ensure anything.

Steroids are the reason Pro BBs look like Pro BBs, Barry Bonds hit 73 home runs, and guys bench 700 lbs.
Supplements are the reason poor punks at the gym still weigh 170lbs soaking wet despite LUKIC and NOXplode eating up half their weekly salary.

I just don't get it.
BigNationRadio.com

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 08:56:58 AM »
Frankly, I have no idea why anyone would spend money on supplements over gear, especially if you can get prescriptions.

Prescription steroids are tested, effective, and regulated by the FDA to ensure efficacy and quality.
Supplements are untested, ineffective, and not regulated by anyone to ensure anything.

Steroids are the reason Pro BBs look like Pro BBs, Barry Bonds hit 73 home runs, and guys bench 700 lbs.
Supplements are the reason poor punks at the gym still weigh 170lbs soaking wet despite LUKIC and NOXplode eating up half their weekly salary.

I just don't get it.
Yep. An amp of sus is what, $3 - $6. So $450 gets you 150 amps of sus. 500mgs a week would mean you have enough for 75 weeks!!! Alternatively, a few thousand dbol. compared to a month of the 'miracle drink'.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 08:58:51 AM »
Well some people like the finer things in life, Milos's drink is one of them, highest quality and will give good results, would you rather drive a Geo metro or a Cadillac?

TEAM Nasser

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 09:00:42 AM »
Well some people like the finer things in life, Milos's drink is one of them, highest quality and will give good results, would you rather drive a Geo metro or a Cadillac?

I'd rather drive a Ferrari - but if its all i can afford a BMW will do!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 09:05:45 AM »
Hate to rain on your parade, but a supplement beverage will never be confused with the "finer things in life."  And it doesn't get any higher quality with better results than Watson Testosterone Cypionate. It's $88 for a 10ml bottle at Target and Milos would be the first one to tell you that it works infinitely better for gaining muscle and getting lean than any drink ever could.

Looks like you're driving the Geo Metro pal.
BigNationRadio.com

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 09:13:35 AM »
No one is arguing that AAS work, we are talking supplements here.  Compare Milos Shake to your home made ghetto shake, Milos's shake blows it away, he has spent many years developing his, while you spent what, 20 minutes looking up recipes on the internet?  If you combine Milos's shake with AAS etc, the results will be even more enhanced btw..
TEAM Nasser

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 10:01:31 AM »
jtsunami PM'ed me thinking I was a personal friend of Ronnie Coleman because I snapped a few photos off his latest DVD

someone fedex some smart drugs to him along with that Milos' shake  ::)
Z

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 04:39:02 PM »

I just don't get it.

Monster reality check, and qouted for thruth.

Peace
D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »
No one is arguing that AAS work, we are talking supplements here.  Compare Milos Shake to your home made ghetto shake, Milos's shake blows it away, he has spent many years developing his, while you spent what, 20 minutes looking up recipes on the internet?  If you combine Milos's shake with AAS etc, the results will be even more enhanced btw..

youre the reason bodybuilding is still in business  ;D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 05:03:00 PM »

I just don't get it.

gospel!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 05:36:24 PM »

I just don't get it.
couldnt have said it better myself. Supps are awesome for dudes lookin to kick it up a notch. But trying to pull steroidal like gains out of something thats not steroids is just not right.No explode is awesome, but your not gonna turn into ronnie. Too many people get it twisted. You wanna look like your on gear? Get on gear.
-